List of Top 10 MBA Colleges In Kerala- Check here!
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Kerala: MBA, or Master of Business Administration, is a stepping stone to many people’s future careers. It broadens one’s learning spectrum and adds specific skills to one’s portfolio, such as leadership and management abilities. This course is especially important for people who want to work in management. This article discusses Kerala as a great place to get your MBA. This article will cover all of the information about the Top 10 MBA Colleges in Kerala. Let us look at the reasons why one should pursue an MBA in Kerala:
- Kerala has the highest literacy rate in the country. Of course, there is a reason for this. Kerala’s excellent educational planning and programmes have made it one of the best states in which to further your education.
- Kerala offers cutting-edge technology to students who complete their studies here. The top MBA colleges in Kerala provide a good balance of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Kerala already has metropolitan cities where students can find numerous career opportunities. While it does have metropolitan areas, the cost of living is not extremely high, making it an affordable option for a wide range of people.
Continue reading this article to find a list of the Top 10 MBA Colleges in Kerala as well as advice on how to choose the best MBA college in Kerala.
Check the Best Top 10 List Below –
TOP 10 MBA Colleges in Kerala
This section contains a list of the top ten MBA colleges in Kerala. The rankings are based on student reviews, and the annual fees listed below are for the MBA courses they offer.
|S.No.||College Name||Annual Fees (In INR)|
|1||SCMS Cochin School of Business||1,25,000|
|2||National Institute of Technology||70,000|
|3||Saintgits Institute of Management||1,87,000|
|4||DC School of Management and Technology||1,80,000|
|5||LEAD College of Management||3,00,000|
|6||Farook Institute of Management Studies||80,000|
|7||Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies||80,000|
|8||Munnar Catering College||40,250|
|9||Marthoma College of Management and Technology||24,000|
|10||St Antony’s School of Management Studies||1,00,000|
How to select the best MBA colleges in Kerala?
In India, there are over 6500 colleges that offer MBA programmes, with tens of thousands of students vying for admission. Kerala has 115 MBA colleges out of the 6500. Admission to the Top 10 MBA Colleges In Kerala, students must meet certain requirements before applying for MBA degrees. First, you must decide whether or not to pursue an MBA. When you are certain that you want to pursue an MBA and no other similar courses, you can take the following steps:
- You must decide which management exam you want to prepare for, such as the CAT, MAT, GMAT, KMAT, CUCET, and so on. Once you’ve decided on the exam, you’ll need to find out which colleges accept it and look over their course plans and details in order to make an informed decision.
- If you already have a dream college in mind, you must take the required management examination and begin your preparations accordingly.
- Before applying, you should consider the college’s location and transportation options.
- Before applying to any MBA colleges, go over the fee details, course plan, placement opportunities, and median packages.
- Before applying to a college, research its websites, faculty reviews, student reviews, alumni reviews, and facilities.
Hope you found this article on Top 10 MBA Colleges in Kerala helpful.
Top 10 Mba Colleges In Kerala FAQs
Among the top MBA programmes are IIM Kozhikode, LEAD Palakkad, Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies Kochi, and College of Engineering Trivandrum.
CAT, CMAT, GMAT, XAT, CUCET, KMAT, and other major management examinations for MBA programmes are available. Before applying, you should research the examinations that the college of your choice accepts.
MBA course fees in Kerala typically range between 1 lakh and 5 lakhs. There are other colleges with course fees that range from 1 lakh to 10 lakhs.
Yes, the Kerala Management Aptitude Test, or KMAT, is unique to the state of Kerala. Most states and colleges have their own examinations, such as the XAT, or Xavier Aptitude Test, which is held annually in Jamshedpur.
MBA graduates are offered management positions in a variety of businesses and organisations. These could be any type of company, such as a bank, a media company, or a consulting firm. Finance manager, sales manager, media manager, product manager, general manager, and other job titles are examples.