TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket | Get The Major Details Here
Every year, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) holds an exam for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022, which attracts a high number of applicants. The commission conducts these recruitments and requires candidates to go through a certain selection method for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment. The exam guarantee that only the most qualified individuals are given the opportunity to work for the commission.
Applicants must have a hall ticket in order to take the TNUSRB SI exam. As a result, you must download it from the official website as soon as it is available. Continue reading for more information about the TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2022.
|Name of the authority||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Starting Date of Application||8 March 2022|
|Last Date of Application||17 April 2022|
|Admit Card Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Steps To Download TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket
The TNUSRB SI exam hall ticket will be available for download on the TNUSRB’s official website. It is necessary to print the admission card since it will be required at all stages of the selection process. You must have your User ID and Password handy in order to download the hall ticket. To effortlessly download the TNUSRB SI hall ticket, simply follow the procedures below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of TNUSRB
Step 2: Under the recruitment tab, the admit card link for Sub-Inspector will be displayed.
Step 3: Log in to your account by entering the credentials
Step 4: The window will display your admit card
Step 5: Check all the details on TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket
Step 6: Download the admit card as a PDF and take a printout as well for future reference.
Checklist to remember while downloading the TNUSRB Hall Ticket
- Ascertain that your network connection is enough to prevent the website from crashing when downloading the hall ticket.
- To print your TNUSRB SI hall ticket, make sure you have a printer and an A4 size white page. It would be preferable if the hall ticket was not printed in monochrome.
- To log in to your account, make sure you have your registration ID and date of birth.
- If there is a mistake when downloading the hall ticket, don’t forget to call the support number listed on the TNUSRB website.
Details mentioned on the TNUSRB Hall Ticket
Here is the list of details mentioned on the TNUSRB Hall Ticket that the candidates must know and check thoroughly before downloading the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Guardian’s name
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Examination date
- Examination time
- Examination venue
- Instructions regarding the examination.
Things to not carry in the TNUSRB SI Exam Hall
The items specified below are not authorised within the examination centre; otherwise, your examination for this year will be declared invalid.
- Mobile phones, electronic calculators, log tablets, laptops, and tablets are all examples of electronic devices.
- Except for the TNUSRB SI hall ticket 2022 and ID proof, no other documents or papers will be accepted.
- Books, notes, sheets, and other study tools are available.
- The candidates’ wallets and purses
Check out other major recruitment details on our page now!
|India Post Circle GDS Recruitment||HPPWD Multi-Task Worker Recruitment||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment|
|RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment||HP Patwari Recruitment||TSLPRB Police Recruitment|
TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket – FAQs
Candidates can download the admit card on the official website of TNUSRB.
The details mentioned in the TNUSRB SI Admit Card include the name of the candidate, date of birth, parent’s name, exam venue, instructions about the examination, a photograph of the candidate, and signature of the exam counsellor and candidate.
It is advised to keep at least 3-4 hard copies of the admit card. But if a candidate loses their TNUSRB SI Admit Card, they must contact the official authorities regarding the matter.
The TNUSRB SI Examination will be announced shortly on the official website.
The selection procedure includes a written test, physical standard test, document verification and medical evaluation.