The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board or popularly known as GPSSB will release the GPSSB Gram Sevak Admit Card 2022 on 25th May 2022. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for the examination can refer to this article to get detailed information for the GPSSB Gram Sevak 2022 admit card. Since NABARD Exam is a two-stage process that consists of an OMR-Based Written Exam, and Document Verification. Admit cards are a very important document, that’s why we have accumulated all information related to GPSSB Gram Sevak Admit card.
- The GPSSB Admit Card is an important document that works as an entry ticket for the examination.
- Printed information like the candidate’s name etc on the GPSSB admit card is very important. If there is any improper or wrong information printed you might face a problem with entrance to the examination hall.
- Candidates are required to follow the necessary instruction written on the admit card related to exam guidelines.
Candidates must keep reading this article to know more about it.
|Authority name||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board [GPSSB]|
|Post name||Gram Sevak|
|Apply date||30 March – 15 April 2022|
|Hall ticket mode||Online|
|Hall ticket date||25 May 2022|
|Exam date||5 June 2022|
Steps to Download GPSSB Gram Sevak Admit Card 2022
The candidates can follow the steps given below in order to download their prelims admit card.
Step 1: Go to the official website to download GPSSB Gram Sevak Hall Ticket 2022.
Step 2: Fill in the required details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
Step 3: Enter the captcha code and log in.
Step 4: Download and take a clear printout on an A4-size paper.
Important Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
Let’s have a brief look at all details it contains by looking at the info below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration number or Roll no. of the candidate
- DOB or date of birth of the candidate
- Category of the candidate(General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Exam Date & Time
- The venue of the examination center
- Slot of the exam (Morning/afternoon/evening)
- Date of exam
- Photograph of candidate
- Gender of the candidate (Male/Female)
- Father’s Name
- Applicant’s Signature/Thumb impression of the applicant
- Space for the sign of invigilator
- Examination day protocols
Important Documents Required Along With Admit Card
We have provided an important list of items required for the GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam.
- Photo Identity proof is needed: Passport, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook as well as a picture of the candidate, College ID card, Aadhar Card, Employee ID/ a Bank Council Identity Card along with the candidate’s picture.
- Passport size photo-Candidates need to carry the same picture submitted at the time of the Application Form
Things not Allowed in the GPSSB Gram Sevak Examination Hall
Candidates at all times must be aware of both things allowed and restricted in the examination hall. This will help them to avoid any hassle on exam day. Read the list of things not allowed in the examination hall.
- Calculators or any electronic device
- Extra Pagers, pages, etc
- Electronic gadgets like Laptops, Mobile Phones
- Electronic Watches.
- Heavy Jewelry.
- Any edible item.
We hope that you have got the information that you were looking for. Keep reading a variety of different articles on our website for more information.
|HPPWD multi task worker recruitment||Maharashtra SSC Result 2022||TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket|
|SSC MTS Havaldar Exam Date||RRB Group D Admit Card||BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment|
GPSSB Gram Sevak Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Things such as Calculators or any electronic device or Extra Pagers, pages, etc are not Allowed in the GPSSB Gram Sevak Examination Hall.
No. It is suggested that the GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Admit Card 2022 is in colored format.
No. It is mandatory that the candidate carries the hard copy of GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Admit Card 2022 at the exam center.
You can re-download the GPSSB Gram Sevak Admit Card by visiting the official website of the Commission and by following the steps given in the article above.
Ans. Yes, there are two essential documents one must carry to the examination hall: a printed copy of your GPSSB Gram Sevak and a valid ID proof.