List of Top 10 Govt Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala- Check here!
Top 10 Govt Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala: Polytechnic Institutes in Kerala provide an excellent foundation for students seeking to develop their skills and gain practical experience. Top polytechnic colleges in both private and government-aided institutions offer a variety of specialisations to study. This article will inform you about the Top 10 Govt Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala.
SBI Circle Based Officer Eligibility Criteria: Get Details Here!
The technology and streams have expanded, and many new courses have been added to polytechnic education. The candidate has access to all aspects of theoretical and practical learning. After completing the course, candidates can either seek employment or continue their education in a bachelor of an engineering programme to improve their career opportunities and prepare for the next level of course.
Continue reading to learn about the Top 10 Government Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala, as well as the admissions process, courses offered, and other information.
Top 10 Govt Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala
This is the best educational portal where you can find numerous educational lists and courses that are best suited for you to delve deeper into various subjects. The list of the Top 10 Govt Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala is based not only on rankings but also on approval and recognition from India’s technical education board (AICTE).
|Central Polytechnic College, Vattiyoorkkavu, Thiruvananthapuram
|Women’s Polytechnic College, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram
|Government Polytechnic College, Neyyattinkara
|Government Polytechnic College, Nedumangad
|Government Polytechnic College, Attingal
|Government Polytechnic College, Punalur
|Sree Narayana Polytechnic College, Kottiyam
|Government Polytechnic College, Ezhukone
|Government Polytechnic College, Vennikulam
|Government Polytechnic College, Adoor
Top 10 Government Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala Course Duration
The courses offered by top polytechnic colleges in Kerala last approximately three years. The three-year diploma course has a lower course fee, and the desired eligibility for admission to polytechnic colleges in Kerala is a 10th or equivalent from a recognised board. Admission to a three-year polytechnic course is based on the admission policies and norms of the respective colleges and institutions.
Top 10 Government Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala Courses Offered
The following are the Polytechnic/Diploma Programs offered in Kerala:
- Applied Electronics
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial Practice
- Computer Application & Business Management
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Hardware Maintenance
- Electronics & Avionics
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Medical Electronics
- Instrument Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Printing Technology
- Telecommunication Technology
- Textile Technology
- Tool & Die
- Wood & Paper Technology
Check the Best Top 10 List Below –
How to apply for the Top 10 Government Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala?
Candidates must follow the steps outlined below in order to apply for admission to the Top 10 Government Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala:
Step 1: Completing the Application Form
- Check out the official website.
- Click on the relevant link where applicants must apply, such as Management Seats, NCC Quota, Sports Quota, and so on.
- Fill out the application form completely and correctly.
- Applicants must now exercise options based on their college and stream preferences. They have a total of 30 options to choose from.
- Take a printout of the completed application after submission. Candidates can also print the application later by clicking the link “PRINT SUBMITTED APPLICATION.”
Step 2: Fill out the Application Form
- Following the online application, candidates must visit any of the state’s convenient Government/ Aided Polytechnic Colleges to register the printed application form, which must be signed by them and their parent/guardian.
- Along with the hard copy of the application, they must submit the required fee and all supporting documentation. They must register by the deadline, as late applications will be rejected.
- Candidates will be given a registration number after successfully registering. This number can be used to check the status of their registered application on the website. They will not be permitted to modify the application form.
- In the event of a complaint about the status of their application, candidates should bring it to the attention of the Principals of the Polytechnic colleges where they have registered their applications.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- Applicants in the open category must pay an Rs.150/- application fee.
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.75/-.
- Candidates must pay the application fee at the College when they submit their printed application forms and other documents.
Hope you found this article on the top 10 Govt Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala helpful.
Top 10 Govt Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala FAQs
Admission to Kerala polytechnic colleges is based solely on academic merit in the 10th and 12th grades, with no separate entrance examination.
All candidates must meet the eligibility requirements established by the authorities. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility requirements will not be permitted to participate in the counselling.
Applicants in the general category must pay an application fee of 150 rupees.
VHSE category candidates receive 2% of the total reservation percentage.
The article above lists all of the top universities. Please see the aforementioned article for more information.