List of Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala- Check here!
Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala: Kerala is India’s most literate state. Kerala’s beauty and vibrant culture make it one of the most exotic and beautiful tourist destinations in India. The state is also referred to as “God’s Own State.” Apart from its well-known beaches and out-of-the-box culinary offerings, the state is also home to some of the most prestigious Ayurvedic colleges. We have included the Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala in this article to assist you in selecting your dream college.
Continue reading this article to learn about Ayurveda Courses and the Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala, among other things.
Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala Overview
Every year, lakhs of students apply for the NEET Medical Entrance Examination in order to be admitted to some of Kerala’s Best BAMS Colleges. If you want to study BAMS, this is the article for you. We will tell you about the top ten Ayurvedic hospitals in Kerala throughout this article. Let us take a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala|
|Kerala Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Kerala Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Kerala AIAPGET Counselling
Top 10 Ayurveda Hospitals In Kerala Course Overview
Check out the course overview for Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals in Kerala:
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BAMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BAMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
List of Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala
The National Ayurvedic Council of India has updated its list of the top ten Ayurvedic Hospitals in Kerala. Check out the following list:
|S.No.||College Names||Establishment Year||Affiliated|
|1||Govt. Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram||1889||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|2||Govt. Ayurveda College Kannur||1996||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|3||Govt. Ayurveda College Ernakulam||1914||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|4||Pankaj Kasturi Ayurveda Medical College, Trivandrum||2002||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|5||Amrita Ayurveda Research Centre, Amritapuri, Kollam||2004||Amrita Vishwavidyalaya Peetham (Deemed University)|
|6||KMCT Ayurveda Medical College P.O. Manaser, Kozhikode||2006||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|7||Mannam Ayurved Medical College, Pandalam||2005||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|8||Santhigiri Ayurveda Medical College, Olassery, Palakkad||2002||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|9||Vaidyaratnam Ayurved College, Thaikattussery, Ollur, Thrissur||1976||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|10||Vaidyaratnam P.S.Varier Ayurved College, Kottakkal, P.O. Edarikode, Mallapuram||1917||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Testing Agency held the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022). (NTA). The NEET exam is the only way to get into various medical and dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidates can only submit their NEET Form online.
- To be considered for further admission, candidates must obtain a minimum qualifying score in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve at least the 40th percentile in order to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Candidates in the UR category must achieve at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
The cutoffs for various categories of candidates are as follows:
|Category||NEET 2022 Cutoff||NEET Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &PH||45th Percentile||116-105||328|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Kerala NEET Counselling Process
Candidates applying for the Top 10 Ayurvedic Colleges in Kerela must register for the NEET 2022 counselling. NEET 2022 counselling for the All India Quota will take place online in two rounds. These are the steps in the counselling process.
- Registration of Candidates: Sign up on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must select your preferred courses and colleges before locking them in on the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): Based on available vacancies and candidate preferences, the seat allotment will be published online.
- Reporting to college: Those who are assigned a seat in the first round must either reject the seat or report to the assigned college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For those who were unable to register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to the previous round.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): The same as in round 1.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): It should be noted that those who are allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seats under the Supreme Court of India’s orders.
Check the Best Top 10 List Below –
Hope you like this article on the Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala helpful.
Top 10 Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala FAQs
Kerala has three government BAMS colleges that have been approved by the Ministry of Ayush.
The Ministry of Ayush has approved 15 private BAMS colleges in Kerala.
Other AYUSH courses available in Kerala include BHMS, BUMS, BNYS, and BSMS.
Yes, other states, such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, and Gujarat, offer BAMS programmes.