Last updated on June 16th, 2022 at 12:39 pm
AP TET Eligibility Criteria 2022: The official notification for the AP TET 2022 exam will be posted soon. Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2022 stands for Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2022. The APTET 2022 is a state-level test for the recruitment of teachers in primary school (classes one through five) and secondary school (classes six through eight) (Class 5th to 8th). Every year, APTET is conducted by the Commissioner of College Education of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
TET 2022 in Andhra Pradesh is an online, computer-based test. The candidate must follow the instructions in the information bulletin and user guide manual for submitting the online form. The application will be denied if there is no photo or if the photo is of insufficient size. Before the deadline, candidates must complete an online application.
Highlights from the AP TET 2022
The following is important information about the AP TET 2022.
|Exam Name||AP TET 2022|
|Full Name||Teacher Eligibility Test in Andhra Pradesh|
|Conducting Body||Andhra Pradesh’s Higher Education Board|
|Medium of Exam||English & Telugu|
|Number of Question Papers||Two|
|AP TET Official Website||https://aptet.apcfss.in/|
Check APTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern here!
APTET 2022 Important Dates
Following are the important dates for APTET 2022.
|Release of Official Notification||1st week of May 2022|
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Release of hall ticket||1st week of June 2022|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of June 2022|
|Availability of Answer Key||3rd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of July 2022|
Check AP TET Result, merit list, and release dates here!
APTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check their eligibility for APTET 2022 here:
Educational qualifications for APTET paper 1
- Candidates must have a 12th grade diploma (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks, with 45 percent for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled candidates, and a two-year diploma in elementary education / four-year bachelor’s degree in elementary education (B.El.Ed.) / two-year diploma in education (Special Education).
- Should have passed 12th (or equivalent) with at least 45 percent for general category candidates, 40 percent for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled candidates, and Diploma in Elementary Education / Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / Diploma in Education (Special Education) for candidates who have passed or been admitted to D.El.Ed / D.Ed., course before the issue of these guidelines.
Educational Qualifications For APTET Paper 2
- 45% for SC/ST/BC/Differently Abled candidates in B.A./B.Sc/B.Com, 50% for SC/ST/BC/Differently Abled candidates in B.A./B.Sc/B.Com. AND a bachelor’s degree in education (B.Ed) (B.Ed -Special Education).
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with a minimum of 50% marks Candidates from the SC/ST/BC/Differently Abled communities will receive 40% of the vote. AND B.Ed. / B.Ed. – (Special Education) for applicants who passed or were admitted to B.Ed. courses prior to the publication of these rules.
- In the event of SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled students, a 50 percent marks relaxation will be allowed in the B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation in Literature / Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) / Post Graduation in Language concerned and Language Pandit Training Certificate/ B.Ed. with concerned language as one of the Methodologies in respect of Language Teachers.
Know category-wise AP TET Cut Off marks here!
AP TET Eligibility FAQs
N.T.T. (Nursery Teacher Training) – Candidates for this course must have completed 12th grade (senior secondary school) and be between the ages of 18 and 30. Candidates who successfully complete this course are qualified to teach in primary schools
The age limit varies depending on the position and board to which you are applying. Both male and female General category applicants must be at least 37 years old. It is 40 years for OBC candidates. For SC/ST candidate it is 42 years
AP TET is open to those who have completed their bachelor’s degree and B.Ed degree.
In June 2022, online registration will commence.
You can download hall ticket from the website at http://cse.ap.gov.in. In the event that a candidate is unable to download the Hall ticket, he or she may contact the Joint Director, TET of the Commissioner of School Education, Anjaneya Towers, Ibrahimpatnam.