Check WB Primary TET Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualifications, Age Limit and Other Details Here!
West Bengal Board of Primary Education conducts the West Bengal Primary Teachers Eligibility Test for the recruitment of teachers in primary (I-IV) schools of West Bengal. The authorities have set WB Primary TET Eligibility Criteria 2022 which must be fulfilled by all the applicants applying for the upcoming exam. It is important for all candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The WB Primary TET Eligibility Criteria 2022 has been set under some parameters such as age limit, educational qualification and others. Go through this web page thoroughly to know the complete information about the WB Primary TET Age Limit, educational qualification and more.
WB Primary TET Eligibility Criteria 2022: Details
For every aspiring candidate, it is important to know about the WB Primary TET Eligibility Criteria 2022 before applying for West Bengal Teachers Eligibility Test (WB TET) 2022. Applicants must fulfil the WB Primary TET Educational Qualification, age limit, nationality and other parameters. The criteria prescribed by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education(WBBPE) are outlined below in detail. Those candidates who are not able to fulfil all requirements will not be able to apply for the same. Therefore, we have shared valuable data regarding WB Primary TET Eligibility Criteria 2022 in the table below.
|WB Primary TET Age Limit (Maximum)||40 Years|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|WB Primary TET Educational Qualification||Primary: The applicant should be 12th qualified with a diploma in Elementary Education.Secondary: The applicant must have qualified Graduation in any Honours from a recognized private or public board or University.|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Download WB Primary TET Notification PDF Here!
WB Primary TET Educational Qualification
The detailed information about the WB Primary TET Educational Qualification is provided below:
- The applicant must have qualified Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and a two-year diploma in Elementary Education.
- The aspirants should have passed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- The candidate must have a Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and have Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Graduation and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education are also applicable for aspiring candidates.
WB Primary TET Eligibility: Important Points to be Considered
Here are some relevant points that every aspiring candidate should know before applying for this exam.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved category will get the 5% relaxation in 10 + 2 (i.e. 45%) marks in Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam.
- Candidates must have qualified for the Ei.Ed course from a recognized institution by NCTE or affiliated with NCTE organisations.
- Applicants will also be eligible to appear for TET 2022 who have enrolled for 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education or 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India or any NCTE affiliated institution.
- For more details, refer to the official notification available on the official website.
WB Primary TET Qualifying Marks
Below in the table, we have provided some details about the WB Primary TET Qualifying Marks as per the category of the individuals. Please read it to know more.
|Category||WB Primary TET Qualifying Marks|
|Death In Harness||45%|
The applicants who wish to apply for the West Bengal Primary TET should follow all the instructions as prescribed by the officials in the WB TET Eligibility Criteria 2022. For more information and the latest updates, candidates must visit the WB’s Official website so that they might not miss any other information regarding this recruitment.
WB Primary TET Eligibility Criteria: FAQs
According to the WB Primary TET Eligibility Criteria, the maximum age limit is 40 years for each candidate who applies for this recruitment.
Every Indian aspirant can apply for this WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022.
WB Primary TET Qualifying Marks may vary as per the different categories of the applicants. Please read the above article to know more about it as we have shared valuable information about it.
The applicant who will apply for this post should be 12th qualified with a diploma in Elementary Education.
There are no such restrictions for the candidates to attempt this exam.