Gujarat TET Notification: Find all the Important Information Here!
The Board of Secondary Education, Gujarat, has declared the Gujarat TET Notification 2022. The notification will be announced on the official website in October 2022. The application process is all set to begin on the 21st of October, 2022. Candidates weligible for the post and interested in applying for it can do the same by visiting the official website. The Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test shall be conducted in two phases. TET 1 shall be for those who aspire to teach students from Class 1-5, and TET 2 shall be conducted for those who desire to teach students from Class 6-8. Candidates must apply much before the deadline to ensure the success of the form fillup process.
But before that, candidates need to download the Gujarat TET 2022 Notification, which shall be available on the official website soon, and go through it properly. Aspirants can also go through this article for further details.
Gujarat TET Notification: Check out all the details here
As the Gujarat TET Exam 2022 Notification is all set to be declared on the official website, there are certain things that each aspirant must be well aware of. It can help one and all applying for the Teacher post understand the process and be well prepared for it. Candidates can refer to the given details about Gujarat TET Notification 2022 for further information:
|Recruitment Organization||Board of Secondary Education, Gujarat|
|Name of the Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exams||State Level Exam|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a Year|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|Release Date of Notification||October 2022|
|Start Date of the Application Process||21.10.22|
|Date of Examination||Yet to be Notified|
Gujarat TET Notification 2022 Download PDF Now!
Gujarat TET Notification: Criteria for Eligibility for the Post
The Gujarat TET Notification 2022 has enlisted specific criteria that each candidate needs to qualify to be eligible for the post of Teacher for different classes till the 8th Standard. It is therefore advised to every candidate to go through the Gujarat TET 2022 Notification to learn more about it. Candidates not qualified for any criteria shall be deemed ineligible for the post. Candidates need to read the detail given below for Gujarat TET Eligibility Criteria:
For Class 1-5 (Primary Teacher)
- A Senior Secondary Degree or equivalent is required from a recognized Board with at least 45% aggregate.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their 4-year of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ Diploma in Elementary Education(2 years)/ Diploma in Education in Special Education (2 years) shall also be deemed eligible for the post.
- Candidates with B.A/B.Sc with 50% marks or more, as well as B.ed Degree, shall be considered eligible for the post.
For Class 6-8 (Upper Primary Teachers)
- For paper 2, candidates need to have B.Sc/ B.A degree or those in the final year of a two-year B.A. / D.Ed. /B.Sc. with 45% marks or more or are in the last year/cleared B.Ed / Senior Secondary with a score of 50% and cleared or appearing in a 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
- B.A. (Ed.)/ final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / B.Ed B.Sc. (Ed.), (Special Education with 50% or more in B.sc or B.A.
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Primary Teacher or Upper Primary Teacher need to be between 18-38 years to be eligible for the post. Age relaxation is granted to candidates belonging to different reserved categories per the regulations laid down by the Government of India.
Gujarat TET Notification: Steps to Apply for the Post
Candidates need to follow the following steps to apply for the post:
- Visit the official page @www.gujarat-education.gov.in.
- Click on the “new registration” tab on the homepage.
- Fill out the registration form and submit it.
- A registration ID and password shall be generated.
- Log in to the official website using the generated credentials.
- Go through the application process and fill out all the required details.
- Upload scanned images of signature and passport-size photographs.
- Double-check for any mistakes or errors in the form
- Make the application fee payment and submit the form
- Save the application and get a printout for future use.
Gujarat TET Notification: FAQs
The start date of the application process for Gujarat TET Recruitment is 21st October 2022.
The official website to apply for the post is @www.gujarat-education.gov.in.
The recruitment is done for Primary Teachers for Classes 1-5 and Upper Primary Teachers for classes 6-8.
Candidates between 18-38 are deemed eligible for the post of Teacher.
The Gujarat TET Recruitment 2022 is conducted once a year.