List of Top 10 Nursing Colleges In Kerala- Check here!
Top 10 Nursing Colleges In Kerala: Kerala is the twenty-second largest Indian state in terms of land area. Kerala’s beauty and vibrant culture make it one of India’s most exotic and beautiful tourist destinations. Kerala has prestigious medical colleges such as Travancore Medical College, Kollam and Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, as well as premier nursing colleges such as Caritas College of Nursing, Govt. College of Nursing, Holy Family College of Nursing, and others. These Kerala top nursing colleges are among the best nursing colleges in India. This article will provide you with information on the Top 10 nursing colleges in Kerala.
Continue reading to learn about the Top 10 Bsc Nursing Colleges in Kerala, the admission process, eligibility requirements, and more.
Top 10 Nursing Colleges In Kerala Course Overview
Before we get into the top 10 Nursing Colleges in Kerala, let’s look at the Course Overview provided by these Nursing Colleges.
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4.2 to 6.6 Lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Apollo Hospitals Enterprises, Fortis Healthcare, Medanta Medicity, Columbia Asia Hospital, Wockhardt Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Max Hospital, Manipal Hospital|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Defence Services, Colleges, Nursing Schools, Hospitals, Health Departments, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Case Manager, Certified Nurse Midwife, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Manager/Administrator, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Educator, Nurse Practitioner, Staff Nurse|
Top 10 Nursing Colleges In Kerala
The Indian Nursing Council has released an updated list of the top ten nursing colleges in Kerala. Here are the Top 10 Bsc Nursing Colleges in Kerala that are affiliated with the Kerala University of Health and Science, Thrissur:
|S.No.||College Name||Establishment Year|
|1||Caritas College of Nursing, Kottayam||2002|
|2||Govt. College of Nursing, Kozhikode||1982|
|3||Holy Family College of Nursing Thodupuzha||2002|
|4||Malik Deenar College of Nursing||2002|
|5||Mother College of Nursing Mother Hospital Pvt. Ltd.||2003|
|6||Sivagiri Sree Narayana Medical Mission College of Nursing||2004|
|7||Institute of Nursing Education||1972|
|8||Pushpagiri College of Nursing||2002|
|9||Carmel College of Nursing, Aluva||1986|
|10||Amala College of Nursing, Amala Nagar||2005|
A high score in the Nursing Entrance Exam will help you gain admission to one of Kerala’s top ten nursing colleges. Top scorers may also be eligible for various scholarships provided by these colleges.
Nursing Entrance Examinations
Aspirants can choose from the Top Nursing Colleges in India or the Top Nursing Colleges in their state. Then look for the entrance exam required for admission to that particular college. Aspirants can apply for national-level entrance exams such as AIIMS, JIPMER, SAAT, AJEE, AUAT, and so on.
The Kerala B.Sc Nursing Exam is administered by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology for admission to B.Sc. Nursing programmes are available at several universities and institutes throughout the state of Kerala.
Top 10 BSc Nursing Colleges in Kerala Admission Process
Admission to nursing programmes is solely based on entrance exams held between April and June. Candidates can submit their applications both online and offline.
- Online process: Candidates must go to the administrator website of the relevant entrance exam and fill out the necessary information. Following that, a printout of the completed form must be obtained. The printout, as well as the required documents and a DD for the specified amount, must be sent to the relevant exam body.
- Offline Process: Candidates must obtain the form and brochure from the exam conducting body or designated centres and complete the formalities.
Check the Best Top 10 List Below –
Top 10 nursing colleges in Kerala Eligibility Criteria
Check out the admission requirements for the courses offered by these top 10 nursing colleges in Kerala:
To be admitted to the B.Sc Nursing Course, students must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- 10+2 class passed with 45% marks in Science (PCB) and English Core/English Elective.
- 10+2 from a recognised board such as AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or another equivalent board.
- The student must be in good health.
- Age: The minimum and maximum admission ages will be 17 and 35 years, respectively.
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
To be admitted to the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course, students must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- GNM Pass and State Nursing Registration Council registration as RN, RM
- Age Restrictions: The candidate must be 17 years old on December 31st of that year and no older than 35 years old.
To be admitted to GNM, students must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Passed 10+2 Science (PCB) and English with a minimum of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health Care Science – Vocational stream only, passing out from recognised Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- Registered with the State Nursing Registration Council as an ANM.
- The minimum and maximum admission ages will be 17 and 35 years, respectively. There is no upper age limit for ANM/LHV.
Hope you found this article on the top 10 nursing colleges in Kerala helpful.
Top 10 Nursing Colleges in Kerala FAQs
Students should read the preceding article in order to fully understand the admissions process.
There is no need to complete all procedures in a single step. You can complete each step in turn. However, you must complete all steps before the time specified in the Notification.
Yes, because all important messages and information will be sent to the provided email address and phone number.
NEET UG has been administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). For more information, go to www.ntaneet.nic.in.