Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria – Check Age Limit and Educational Qualifications Here!
The Assam University of Science and Technology conducts Assam CEE (Assam Common Entrance Examination). Through this Common Entrance Examination, admissions to the B.Tech courses are provided to the participating engineering institutes of the state. Interested candidates aspiring to get admission in B.Tech programs/courses can read this article till the end to know about the eligibility criteria to get admission.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years and the maximum age will be 21 years.
- The candidates should be permanent residents of Assam.
- The application form for the Assam CEE will be available from 10th May 2022.
|Organization Name||Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU)|
|Exam Name||Assam CEE (Assam Common Entrance Examination)|
|Type of Exam||State Level|
|Application Start Date||10th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 850/-|
|Exam Date||3rd July 2022|
Check out the Assam CEE Admit Card Details.
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria Details
Candidates willing to appear for the Assam CEE exam have to know the eligibility criteria. Check the below-mentioned points to understand the Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria in a proper way.
- Candidates applying for the exam should be between the age group of 17 years to 21 years as of 1st August 2022.
- For candidates who have completed B.Sc, the upper age limit for them will be 22 years.
- There will be a relaxation of 3 years for the candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST).
- Candidates should have completed a 10+2 level examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- For candidates belonging to the SC category, the aggregate marks will be 45% and 40% aggregate marks for the candidates belonging to the ST category in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
Candidates appearing for the examination should be citizens of India and should be permanent residents of Assam.
Total Number of Attempts for Assam CEE
There is no such restriction to applying for the examination. Candidates are eligible to apply for the post as long as he/she fulfills the age limit criteria.
We hope that this article must have provided you with all the important information regarding the Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria. In case you have any queries related to the Assam Common Entrance Examination, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you in each phase of your exam. So, now fulfill your dream to build a better future or career.
Assam CEE is a common entrance examination through which candidates will be able to get admission to the B.Tech programs.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and the maximum will be 27 years. There will be 3 years of relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
The last date to apply for the exam is 31st May 2022.
There is no such restriction on the number of attempts for the candidates. Candidates can apply for the exam as long as they are satisfying the age limit criteria.
Candidates must have completed the 10+2 level examination from a recognized university. The aggregate marks that should be obtained in the 10+2 level will be different for each category.