BESCOM Recruitment: Learn about all the important details here!
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has invited applications from candidates eligible for the post declared under the BESCOM Recruitment 2022. Those who are interested in this post can look up the completed details regarding it on their official website by downloading the official notification. The application process has already begun from 15th October 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the post can do so by visiting the official website and filling out the application form. This shall continue till the 7th of November 2022. The Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited Recruitment 2022 has declared almost 325 vacancies for the Graduate Apprentice Post and 75 vacancies for Technician Apprentice Post.
For further details, candidates can download the official notification or give the information in this article a thorough read.
BESCOM Recruitment: Overview of Details
Details regarding the BESCOM Recruitment 2022 have been given here in an organized manner to help the candidates learn the details more simply. Refer to the table given below for all relevant information:
|Name of Post
|Graduate ApprenticeTechnician Apprentice
|Number of Vacancies
|Graduate Apprentice – 325Technician Apprentice – 75
|Commencement of Application Process
|Last date for the Application Process on the NATS portal for Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited
|Last date for the Application Process for Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates
|Verification of Documents
|21.11.22 to 23.11.22 (Any working day)
BESCOM Recruitment: Criteria for Eligibility
Aspirants require to possess the appropriate educational qualification and need to qualify for all other criteria mentioned in the official notification to be eligible for the posts under BESCOM Recruitment 2022. The BESCOM Recruitment Exam Date is yet to be notified. However, the application process has already begun. Candidates need to read the eligibility criteria to know if they are eligible to apply or not. Read the details given below:
- Each aspirant needs to have a B.E./B. Tech Degree/ Diploma Certificate or Provisional B.E./B. Tech Degrees/ Diploma Certificate in branches that are appropriate for the post.
- Candidates who have passed the B.E./B.Tech Degree after the year 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are working as Apprentices or are taking Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with work experience of at least one year are not eligible to apply.
- As per the Apprenticeship rule, candidates should not be less than eighteen years of age.
BESCOM Recruitment: Other Required Qualifications
Apart from the above-mentioned qualification, candidates must adhere to other various rules to be eligible for the posts under BESCOM Recruitment 2022. The BESCOM Graduate Apprentice Recruitment and BESCOM Technician Recruitment 2022 have listed down further criteria for a candidate to be deemed eligible.
- Must possess a B.E./ B.Tech Degree/ Diploma Degree from a recognized University.
- Must have a Diploma Degree of Three years in Polytechnic from a recognized Board/University in required branches.
- Candidates should present a medical certificate issued by a Medical officer above the post of Assistant Surgeon.
BESCOM Recruitment: Steps to Apply for The Post
Candidates who desire to apply for the post and are eligible for it need to give the official notification a thorough read to understand the application process better. Aspirants can also give the details mentioned here for further understanding of the process in a simple manner. The BESCOM Recruitment 2022 started its application process on 15th October 2022. Candidates who have not yet registered need to register first and then move on to the application process. Give the steps given below a thorough read:
- Visit the official website @www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Go to “Enroll” and click on it
- Fill out the application form and answer each detail as asked
- A unique enrollment number shall be generated for each candidate. Keep it for future use.
To Log in:-
- Log in to the official website of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
- Go to the Establishment Request Menu and click on that option
- Click on Find Establishment
- Upload your resume
- Choose the name of the Establishment
- Search “Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited”.
- Click on apply, two times.
BESCOM Recruitment: FAQS
The application process has already begun from 15th October 2022.
The last date to apply for BESCOM Recruitment is 7th November 2022.
The last date to apply through NATS portal is 31st October 2022.
The list of shortlisted candidates for BESCOM Recruitment 2022 shall be declared on 14th November 2022.
The document verification shall start on 21st November 2022 and end on 23rd November 2022. It shall be done on working days only.