UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Know all about it here!
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Revenue Sub Inspector. The official notification regarding the same is also available on their official website. Candidates who wish to apply for the position need to go through it first to ensure their eligibility for the post and to be well-informed about the process before committing to it. The application process for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has already begun from October 2022 and shall continue till 4th November 2022. It is important for examinees to read the syllabus thoroughly to understand the pattern and the specific areas they need to focus on. It would help the candidates make adequate strategies to qualify for the examination.
Candidates can either download the official notification to understand the Syllabus and the pattern better or can go through the article here to gather knowledge about the same.
- UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Details
- UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern Doenload PDF!
- UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Syllabus
- UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern
- UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Recruitment: Steps to apply for the Post
- UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern: FAQs
UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Details
Before one begins the application process, there are certain things that one needs to keep in mind apart from the UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern. These important aspects of the exam have been given in simple words here for a better understanding of the applicants. It can help them stay on top of things and not miss out on any important aspect. Refer to the table given below:
|Recruiting Body||Uttrakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of Examination||Uttrakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||PatwariLekhpal|
|The Application Process Starts on||14 October 2022|
|Application Process Ends on||04 November 2022|
|Date of Examination||To be updated|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Syllabus
Each candidate needs to be well aware of the UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus 2022 to know how to prepare and which topics to focus on. It would help them make strategies, know the right books for each topic to refer to and narrow down their focus. It is essential to know the different sections as well as the different topics included in those sections.
The details given below enlist the various aspects of the paper. Candidates can go through the details and gain knowledge on each section to better understand the UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern.
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge and General studies:
- Mental Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Political Science
- Regional, National And International Affairs and News
- Computer Fundamentals
- Knowledge on Uttarakhand
UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern
Aspirants need to practice how to answer the question questions asked in the examination to be able to answer each question within the set time limit. The knowledge of the UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern can not only help in understanding each section but can also help on how to answer the questions and time the answer giving abilities and speed. The UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2022 has been given here:
- To qualify for the post of Revenue Sub Inspector, each candidate has to go through a written test.
- This test consists of Objective type questions with multiple choices.
- The allotted total mark for the test is 100.
- Each section of the paper carries the following marks:
- General Hindi – 20 marks
- General Knowledge and General Studies – 40 marks
- Computer Fundamentals – 40 marks.
- The Exam shall be two hours in duration.
UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Recruitment: Steps to apply for the Post
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has announced a total of 563 posts. Of the 563, 391 seats are designated for the Revenue Sub Inspector Patwari, and 172 vacancies have been designated for Revenue Sub Inspector Lekhpal. The steps to apply for each post are given below:
- Go to the official website @psc.uk.gov.in.
- After visiting the page, click on the tab that says Recruitment Notification.
- Then click on the link that says “apply”.
- Make a new registration.
- The application page shall open. Carry on with the procedures.
- Fill out each required field and upload all the necessary documents.
- Make payment for the application fee.
- Save the page and download it.
- Get a printout for use in the future.
UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Syllabus And Exam Pattern: FAQs
The application process has already begun from October 14th 2022.
The end date of the application process for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is 4th November 2022.
The official website to apply for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Examination is @psc.uk.gov.in.
You need to focus on General Hindi, General Knowledge, General Studies and Computer Fundamentals to qualify the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Examination.
There are 563 vacancies, 391 for Patwari and 172 posts for Lekhpal.