BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Recruitment Deadline extended for 40,506 posts.
Bihar Public Service Commission has extended the recruitment deadline of head teacher recruitment. Earlier, the application date for BPSC head teacher recruitment was scheduled to end on April 22, 2022. However, now the same is going to end on May 2, 2022. BPSC released notification for Head Teacher in the Primary School under the Education Department, Government of Bihar.
- According to the official notification, the last opportunity to edit the application form has also been extended as well.
- Previously, the last date to edit the form was April 29, 2022.
- However, now candidates can edit the form and submit it till May 9, 2022.
- The link to edit the form will be available from May 3 to May 9, 2022, as per BPSC.
- BPSC has released a total of 40,506 posts for head teachers.
- BPSC Head Teacher Notification
- BPSC Head Teacher Vacancy
- How to Apply for the BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment?
- BPSC Head Teacher Eligibility
- BPSC Head Teacher Selection Process
- BPSC Head Teacher Exam Pattern
- BPSC Head Teacher Exam Dates 2022
- BPSC Head Teacher Salary
- BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card
- BPSC Head Teacher Cut Off
- BPSC Head Teacher Exam 2022 FAQs
BPSC Head Teacher Notification
Get details of the major points in the BPSC Head Teacher notification.
|BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 Overview|
|Recruiting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Application Start Date||28 March 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||2 May 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Written Exam Date||To be notified|
|Result Release Date||To be notified|
BPSC Head Teacher Vacancy
A total number of 40,506 vacancies were released for recruitment for 2022. Here are the category-wise vacancy details.
|Category||No of posts|
Get details of BPSC CGL as well
How to Apply for the BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment?
To apply for the BPSC Head Teacher Exam 2022, follow the steps stated here.
Step 1: Go to the BPSC official website.
Step 2: Click on Recruitment >> Notice Board>> Head Teacher.
Step 3: A new page appears on the screen, this is the form to apply
Step 4: Enter the details asked such as personal information, educational qualifications, and other such information. You have to attach a photo and signature of yourself as well.
Step 5: Pay the stated fee for the application.
Step 6: Click on Submit the Form option.
Step 7: Take a printout of the fee receipt and the BPSC Head Teacher application form.
BPSC Head Teacher Exam Application Fee
Get details of the Application Fee for the BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment here.
|General, OBC and Other state||Rs. 750|
|SC and ST||Rs 200|
|PH candidates||Rs 200|
Check details of the BBPSC CGL Exam.
BPSC Head Teacher Eligibility
The following are the eligibility requirements as per the BPSC Head Teacher Notification 2022. The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, and age as of the date mentioned in the notification.
1. BPSC Head Teacher Age Limit
Candidates should not be more than 60 years in age.
2. BPSC Head Teacher Educational Qualification
- Degree of graduation from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / EBC / BC / Differently able/female and EWS.
- The degree of ‘Aalim’ obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna / Bihar State Madarsa Education Board and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
- Having qualified D.El.Ed/ B.T/ B.Ed./ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.L.Ed.
- Having qualified the Teachers Eligibility Test for those teachers who have been appointed in the year 2012 or onwards and Those Teachers who have been appointed before 2012 must be qualified for the Efficiency Examination.
3. BPSC Head Teacher Professional Qualification
- Having a minimum of 8 Years of regular service as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher / Urban Elementary Teacher under Panchayat Raj Institutions and Urban Local Body Institutions.
- Graduate teacher of Panchayati Raj Institutions or Urban bodies Institutions whose services are confirmed.
- The aforesaid period shall be reckoned on the basis of the date of joining or the date of acquiring eligibility of training whichever is of the later date.
4. BPSC Head Teacher Nationality
- Must be a citizen of India
- A resident of the State of Bihar.
BPSC Head Teacher Selection Process
To get selected for the course, you are required to clear a written test of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions. Get detailed information on the test below. If you clear the cut off, you will also be called for a document verification after which you will be posted.
BPSC Head Teacher Exam Pattern
The candidates can refer to the BPSC Head Teacher exam pattern to know the details of the exam such as the number of questions, weightage for each section, and know any negative marking if applicable. Below is the detailed exam pattern for the BPSC Head Teacher examination.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part-B||Questions related to B.ed||75||75|
- The duration will be 2 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- You have to attempt both sections.
Check out everything about the SBI PO Exam here.
BPSC Head Teacher Exam Dates 2022
Here are the details of the BPSC Head Teacher exam dates that are announced in the official notification.
|BPSC Head Teacher Notification Release||24th March 2022|
|Online Application Starts||28th March 2022|
|Last date to Apply Online||2nd May 2022|
|Last date to pay application fee||9th May 2022|
|BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card||Not yet announced|
|BPSC Head Teacher Phase 9 CBE Exam Date||Not yet announced|
BPSC Head Teacher Salary
The salary for the post is released by the authorities in the BPSC Head Teacher notification. According to the 2022 notification, these are some of the details you should be aware of-
- The basic salary for the posts will be approximately Rs 30,500 per month.
- There will be various allowances as well for the candidates.
- They will be paid according to the 7th Pay Commission Recommendations.
The RRB NTPC Exam details are here.
BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card
BPSC will release the admit card and exam dates of the Head Teacher’s post soon. To check the result, you should know the steps using which you can download the result. Get them here-
Step 1: Go to the official website of the BPSC.
Step 2: Click on Recruitment Cell>> Notice Board>> Head Teacher.
Step 3: A new page appears on the screen. Proceed to Admit Card
Step 4: Enter your login details and download the admit card.
Step 5: Check for details in the admit card like name, roll number, exam date, exam centre, etc.
Get the details of GPSTR Karnataka here.
BPSC Head Teacher Cut Off
The cut-off for BPSC Head Teacher will be declared by the authorities after the result of each phase. We are providing the details of the previous year’s BPSC Head Teacher minimum qualifying marks below.
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|Female and Physically Handicapped||32%|
We hope you found this article on BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment informative and helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us with any doubts.
BPSC Head Teacher Exam 2022 FAQs
The age limit as per the BPSC notification is less than 60 Years.
The applicants will go through a written test to get selected for this BPSC Head Teacher exam.
The applicants have to answer 150 questions for 150 marks in 2 hours. The questions will be asked on General Awareness, and questions related to B.ed.
The interested candidates can submit online applications through BPSC’s official website.
Applicants must be a citizen of India and resident of the State of Bihar as per BPSC Head Teacher notification.