Jharkhand B.Ed 2022- Registration, Eligibility, and Selection Process
Registration for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam started on 30th April 2022. This exam is being conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates with a minimum of a Graduation degree are invited to apply. Read this article to know everything about Jharkhand B.Ed 2022.
- The last day to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed Exam is the 15th of May 2022.
- An OMR Exam will be held for the selection.
- There will be 100 objective questions in the exam.
- Selected candidates will get entrance to a two-year B.Ed program.
|B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|Application Start Date
|Application End Date
|Admit Card Release Date
|4 days before the exam
|To be announced
- Download PDF for Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 Notification
- Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Seats
- How to Apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2022?
- Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Application Fee 2022
- Jharkhand B.Ed Selection Process
- Jharkhand B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Pattern
- Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Syllabus
- Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 FAQs
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Seats
Candidates should be aware of the availability of seats before filling out the Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 form. As mentioned in the notification, 85% of the seats are for graduates of Jharkhand Colleges and 15% for open category candidates. Proper documents are to be uploaded in order to apply under reservation.
How to Apply for Jharkhand B.Ed 2022?
Have you made up your mind to enroll yourselves in the Jharkhand B.Ed program? Without any delay, arrange your important documents and fill out the Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 form. Follow these steps to apply.
Step 1: Click on the given link or visit the official website of JCECEB.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘Online Form B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022’.
Step 3: Read the instruction given on the page and click on ‘Apply Online’
Step 4: Enter the required details to register.
Step 5: Visit this page again and click on ‘Applicant Login’
Step 6: Submit the details and documents. Make the fee payment.
Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Application Fee 2022
Submission of the application fee will be the final step. Without this, your application will not be submitted. Remember that the payment has to be made in online mode. The amount varies for different categories of candidates. Here are the details.
|GeneralSC/ST/Backward Classes of other states
|Backward Class 1 and 2 from Jharkhand State
|SC/ST/Women candidates of Jharkhand state
Jharkhand B.Ed Selection Process
To get into the Jharkhand B.Ed program, filling out the Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 form isn’t enough. Candidates have to go through the selection process. An OMR-based offline exam will be conducted to test the candidate’s abilities.
Check out these exams too.
|Download JSSC Exam Calendar
|Read the details of the UP B.Ed JEE Exam
|Know how to apply for the BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment
|Get all the details of the REET Exam
|Apply for APPSC TGT Recruitment
|Check the details of GPSTR Karnataka Recruitment
Jharkhand B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Only candidates who qualify the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to appear for the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam. Candidates must submit respective documents as proof of their eligibility.
Good news for teaching aspirants! There is no age limit for the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam. If you have the required qualifications, you can apply for the B.Ed program at any age.
Read these details carefully. Any candidate failing to fit into the criteria will be disqualified.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in social/social science/humanity/commerce with a minimum of 50% or a bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with a specialization in science and mathematics with a minimum of 53% or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible to sit for the B.Ed combined entrance competitive exam 2022.
- The candidate must choose only one subject within a subject area that she or he must have studied for at least 200 marks in the qualifying degree, which is a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, and out of which she or he must obtain at least 50% in the subject. In the B.Ed. the program, the topic will now be referred to as the teaching subject.
Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Pattern
The Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam will be an offline exam. Read the details of the examination pattern.
- Candidates will be appearing for an OMR exam.
- There will be 100 questions carrying one mark each.
- Candidates will be penalized with 0.25 marks for every incorrect choice of answer.
- There will be three subjects- Language Proficiency (Hindi and English), Teaching Aptitude, Reasoning Ability.
|Language Proficiency (Hindi and English)
|30 (15 from each)
Jharkhand B.Ed Exam Syllabus
A detailed syllabus has been given by the Board for the candidates to prepare. Check the details and make your preparation more refined.
|Language Proficiency (Hindi and English)
Selecting suitable words for blanks
Finding equivalent meaning to given phrases
Finding errors in parts of sentences
Finding suitable words for incomplete sentences
Grammar which include synonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles
|Attitude towards children
Interest in teaching
Children and teaching profession
Emotional and social adjustment
Leadership qualities and Group management
General awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education
Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Skills
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
Arranging statements in sequential form
Odd one out
Statement and conclusion
Establishing relationships and Numerical Ability
We hope this article was helpful. Fill out the Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 form now and start preparing. We wish you all the luck!
Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 FAQs
The registration started on the 30th of April 2022.
Candidates can apply latest by the 15th of May 2022?
Candidates with a Graduation degree can appear for the Jharkhand B.Ed Exam.
The exam will be OMR-based and there will be a total of 100 questions.
Yes, for every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.