SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers- Get PDF, Exam Pattern, and Preparation Strategy
The SSC Selection Post Exam will be conducted in the month of August 2022. Although the registration process has just started, it is never too early to start the preparation. Previous Year Papers form an important part of the preparation strategy. Old question papers are like guides for candidates. One look at them and you know what you are getting yourself into. We bring you the SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers. We will also be discussing how to start with the preparation.
- SSC Selection Post last date to apply is 13th June 2022
- The examination will be a Computer Based Test of 200 marks
- 0.50 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer
- Questions will be framed from the subjects- General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English language
Before applying, check the SSC Selection Post Eligibility Criteria here
SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers
Given below are the PDFs that contain old question papers for the SSC Selection Post Exam. These are all free and can be downloaded by clicking on their respective links. The answer keys are also included in the PDFs. Once you download the PDF, make sure to time yourself while solving them.
|Selection Post Phase IX 2021 Matriculation level||Download here|
Benefits of Solving SSC Previous Year Papers
Practicing the above-given SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers will benefit you in many ways. All of these ways will lead you towards acing the SSC Selection Post Exam. If you sit and solve each question paper honestly then success is guaranteed. It is common knowledge that the questions from previous years tend to repeat themselves.
- Solving previous year’s papers will tell you about your speed of attempting the exam. This way you can work on it and improve it.
- If you analyze the old papers, you will find that there are questions or topics that appear in almost every question paper. This will help you set a priority on those questions/topics
- Practicing SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers is another way of revision. It is a trick to do revisions in a question-answer format. This format trains your brain for the final day of the exam
- If you are aware of the SSC Selection Post Syllabus, you can easily understand the weightage a certain topic carries with the help of the previous year’s question papers
|Read Preparation Tips for SSC Selection Post||Get JSSC Tentative Exam Calendar||Know how to download the Assam CEE Admit Card|
|Know how to apply for REPCO All India Recruitment||Check SSC Selection Post Cut Off here||Check UPPSC Supply Inspector Syllabus|
Books for SSC Selection Post Exam
As mentioned above, the SSC Selection Post date of exam will be in the month of August. So, no more delay should be there in the preparation. We can help you start the preparation more quickly. Check the recommendations of Books for the SSC Selection Post Exam and give a headstart on your preparation.
|General Intelligence||Advanced Objective General Knowledge||RS Aggarwal/S.Chand Publications|
|General Awareness||General Knowledge 2022||Manohar Pandey/Arihant Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Arithmetic Subjective and Objective for Competitive Examinations||R.S Aggarwal/S. Chand Publishing|
|English Language||Complete General English Book for all Government and Competitive Exams||Aggarwal Examcart/Aggarwal Group of Publications|
We hope this information was useful to you. All the best for the preparation!
SSC Selection Post Previous Year Papers FAQs
Yes, the PDFs are absolutely free.
The examination will consist of 100 questions carrying two marks each.
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks.
You can refer to books like Advanced Objective General Knowledge, General Knowledge 2022, and Complete General English Book for all Government and Competitive Exams.
13th June 2022 is the SSC Selection Post last date to apply.