The official announcement for the Selection Post 2022 has been published by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who are interested in applying for the SSC Selection Post should check the eligibility criteria for the positions available The exam conducting authority’s qualifying criteria are unchanged from the previous year. To apply for this position, candidates must fulfil the SSC Selection Post eligibility criteria.
- The criteria for the age to participate in the recruitment process is 18 years.
- No prior experience is required to apply for the post.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2/Graduate education to be eligible for the positions.
SSC Selection Post: Educational Qualifications
It is one of the most important eligibility criterias that the candidates must fulfill to be able to apply for the SSC Selection posts. Check out the table given below to know in detail about SSC Selection Post Educational Qualifications.
|Level of Education||Qualification|
|Matric||Completed 10th from a recognized board|
|Intermediate||Completed 12th from a recognized board|
|Graduate||Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university in India|
SSC Selection Post: Age Limit Criteria
The Staff Service Commission has set the following age limit which is essential for the candidates interested in the recruitment to abide by.
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- The maximum age is 30 years.
SSC Selection Post: Age Relaxation
In the table given below are the age relaxation criteria set by the official authorities for SSC Selection Post for candidates who belong to a particular category.
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (General)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and not remarried||Upto 35 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and not remarried (SC/ST)||Upto 40 years|
SSC Selection Post: Nationality
The following are the most important requirements that candidates must satisfy before applying for the SSC Selection position. SSC has established nationality requirements.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- From Nepal.
- Tibetan refugees who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently staying in India.
- People of Indian heritage who have permanently settled in India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, and Malawi.
SSC Selection Post: Experience
No prior experience is required to apply for the SSC Selection Post Recruitment.
SSC Selection Post: Guidelines For Scribes
The official authority has set certain guidelines for those candidates with disabilities and using a scribe. Check out the list given below.
- Only applicants with benchmark disabilities in the categories of blindness, locomotory disability (both arms affected-BA), and cerebral palsy will be allowed to use a scribe.
- Candidates must visit the SSC Office of their Exam Center two days before the exam to meet the scribe and assess whether or not the scribe is suitable.
- Those who use a scribe at the test will receive a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour.
- PwBD applicants who use a scribe and get compensatory time must produce the Scribe Declaration certificate at the Document Verification/Online test.
- If the certificate is not provided, the candidacy will be cancelled.
Check out the other pages on our website.
|Kerala Beat Officer Eligibility Criteria||CUET Eligibility Criteria|
|Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria||SSC Selection Post Recruitment|
SSC Selection Post Eligibility Criteria 2022 – FAQs
The maximum age to apply is 30 years.
No, there is no limit to applying for the recruitment.
Yes, age relaxations are provided by the Staff Selection Commission.
The minimum age is 18 years.
The educational qualification differs according to the posts available.