Last updated on May 7th, 2022 at 09:48 am
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is conducting recruitment for various posts. For UPSSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment, registration started on 22nd April and the last date to apply is 12th May 2022. There are 45 vacancies released for the post. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria and apply for the post accordingly. In this article, we will talk about the UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- The UPSSSC Supply Inspector Exam will be held on 29th June 2022.
- The selection process includes a written examination and document verification.
- Candidates within the age limit of 21 and 40 years can apply.
- Grade pay for the post of UP Supply Inspector is INR 4200 (Pay Matrix Level 6)
Trending: Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz
UPSSSC Supply Inspector Selection Process
Candidates will have to go through the selection process in order to get shortlisted for the role. There will be two stages of the selection process- A written exam and Document Verification. Candidates who score more than or equal to the cut-off will be called for document verification. Candidates must present the required documents as proof of age and educational qualification. It must be noted that if any issues are found with the documents, the candidate will be disqualified regardless of the scores obtained in the examination.
UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Commission has not yet released the examination pattern for UPSSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment. Only basic information like vacancies and selection criteria are mentioned in the notification. However, you can read the expected syllabus and exam pattern here.
UPSSSC Supply Inspector Exam Pattern (Expected)
Exam Pattern tells about the important details of an exam. Candidates should note things like the number of questions, maximum marks, and time duration. As soon as the Commission releases details of the exam pattern, we will update it here. Meanwhile, take a look at the expected exam pattern.
- The question paper will be divided into four sections- General Intelligence Test, Hindi, General Science and Arithmetic, and General Knowledge.
- There will be a total of 200 questions (50 questions from each section)
- Each question shall carry two marks.
- Candidates will be allotted 2 hours to answer the questions.
- Type of questions asked will be Multiple Choice
|General Intelligence Test||50||100||–|
|General Science and Arithmetic||50||100||–|
|General Knowledge Test||50||100||–|
UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus (Expected)
Syllabus for UPSSSC Supply Inspector will be released soon. Candidates can expect the following topics for the respective subjects.
|General Science and Arithmetic||Simplification|
Profit and Loss
Tables and Graphs
Ratio and Proportion
Time and Work
Time and Distance
Simple and Compound Interest
|General Knowledge Test||Polity|
Art and Culture
|General Intelligence Test||Relationship|
Verbal and non-verbal reasoning
Arithmetic Number Series
Verbal and Figure Classification
त्रुटि से संबंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
तत्सम एवं तदभव
वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
How to Download UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus?
When the syllabus for the Supply Inspector Exam is released, candidates will be able to download it from the official website of the Commission. Given below are the instructions that will help you download the syllabus.
Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSSSC.
Step 2: On the home screen, click on the tab ‘Important GO/Downloads’
Step 3: Click on the link ‘Syllabus’
Step 4: From the displayed list, click on the syllabus for UPSSSC Supply Inspector and download it.
How to Prepare for UPSSSC Supply Inspector Exam?
It is always advisable to have a proper plan of action before you start the preparation for an exam. You should plan things like study material and question-solving strategy. Read the following tips to get a better understanding.
- Before you start with the preparation, go through the syllabus and exam pattern. Visit the Commission’s website to download the syllabus. For the time being, refer to the syllabus provided in this article.
- Collect the previous year’s papers and solve them.
- Look for some test series and use them to assess your knowledge.
- Buy news magazines that cover the latest current affairs. This will be helpful for the General Knowledge section.
We hope this was a useful article. Interested in reading more such articles? Take a look at these.
|Get RSMSSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern here||Click to figure out the CUET Domain Subject Selection|
|Read the details of GPSSB Gram Sevak Bharti||Check UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam Pattern here|
|Click for TNPSC Exam Dates||Know the BITSAT Exam Dates here|
UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
The examination will take place on the 29th of June 2022.
The examination will include 200 questions carrying two marks each. The maximum time given to attempt the exam is 2 hours.
The subjects included are General Intelligence Test, Hindi, General Science and Arithmetic, and General Knowledge. Each subject will have 50 questions.
Candidates can download the syllabus from the Commission’s official website.
The last date to apply is 12th May 2022.