REPCO All India Recruitment 2022- Apply for Assistant Manager, Executive, Trainee Posts
Apply for REPCO All India Recruitment 2022 on or before 23rd May 2022. REPCO Home Finance Limited (RHFL) is a well-known company that carries banking and financial services in India. For banking aspirants, this is great news. The company invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager, Executive, and Trainee.
- The last date to apply for REPCO Recruitment is 23rd May 2022
- Candidates should not be above the age of 25 years
- The recruitment will be done in various locations across India
- A minimum of Graduation, preferably, a B.Com is necessary to be eligible
- RHFL Internal candidates cannot apply for these positions
- Selected candidates will be expected to join early
|Recruiting Body||REPCO Home Finance Limited|
|Post||Assistant Manager, Executive, and Trainee|
|Start of Online Applications||6th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||23rd May 2022|
|Salary||Assistant Manager- INR 24300Executive- INR 21300Trainee- INR 9500 (stipend)|
- How to Apply for REPCO Recruitment 2022?
- REPCO Recruitment Selection Process
- REPCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- REPCO Salary 2022
- REPCO Job Description
- REPCO All India Recruitment 2022 FAQs
How to Apply for REPCO Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates should first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Selected candidates will be handling the overall branch operations. Your job role will be based on the Company’s requirements and the candidate’s skill set. Given below are the instructions that you can follow to fill out the application.
Step 1: Click on the above-given direct link.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number and the desired post. You will receive an OTP on the mobile.
Step 3. Enter the OTP and click on Submit.
Step 4: A biodata form will be displayed on the screen. Enter the details and click on submit.
REPCO Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of mentioned criteria. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility will be shortlisted and called for the further selection process. Hence, read the eligibility criteria as well as desired skills carefully. While submitting the application, upload necessary documents, certificates, and details of extracurricular activities. Details regarding the selection process will be provided to candidates individually.
REPCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the posts of Assistant Manager, Executive, and Trainee is given in terms of age, educational qualification, and work experience. Other than that, the company expects a few skillsets from the candidates. These are all given below.
As of 01.05.2022, candidates should not be above 25 years of age. On the basis of relevant prior experience, candidates can get an age relaxation of up to 30 years.
Any Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks from a UGC recognized University is eligible to apply. However, preference will be given to B. Com graduates. Candidates from Open University are not eligible for the posts.
Candidates who have a work experience in HFCs/Banks/FIs/NBFCs in Home Loan will be given preference. To be eligible for the post of Assistant Manager, a minimum of 3 years of work experience is mandatory.
Apart from the above, the following skills will make a candidate competent for the roles.
- Fluency in the respective regional language besides English
- Working knowledge of Hindi
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Negotiation skills
- Teamwork and time management
- Multitasking ability
- Planning and organizing skill
- Target orientation
- Proficiency in MS – Word
Interested in more such articles? Check them out.
|Know the AP Grama Sachivalayam Salary and Job Profile||Read the Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Analysis||Get the JSSC Tentative Exam Calendar|
|Know about AASC Assam Recruitment here||Read the details of the HPPSC Naib Tehsildar Exam||Know the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Exam Date|
REPCO Salary 2022
Candidates who get selected for the post of Assistant and Executive roles will be in a probationary period for 1 year. It is subject to extension on the basis of performance. The selected Trainee will be working for a year which can be extended based on the performance. Given below are the salary and stipend details.
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 24300 per month|
|Executive||Rs. 21300 per month|
|Trainee||Rs. 9500 per month|
Other than the monthly payment, the Trainee will get a meal allowance and performance incentive. For the candidates with prior work experience selected as Assistant Manager and Executive, a compensation in salary will be provided.
REPCO Job Description
As mentioned in the REPCO All India Recruitment 2022 Notification, the following will be the job description.
- Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions/ disbursements/ recovery, etc.
- Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates/ valuers, an inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks, etc
- Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation, etc. independently
- Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
- Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as well as other branch work
We hope this article was helpful. Wishin you all the luck with this recruitment.
REPCO All India Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Candidates must apply latest by the 23rd of May 2022.
Visit the company’s official website to fill out the application.
The REPCO Recruitment 2022 is taking place for the Assistant Manager, Executive, and Trainee Posts.
The salary will be Rs. 24300 per month for Assistant Manager and Rs. 21300 per month for the Executive post. The stipend for the Trainee will be Rs. 9500 per month.
Yes, there shall be probation for 1 year.