AP Grama Sachivalayam Job Profile and Salary 2022: Get Pay-scale Here
Before applying for the post of AP Grama Sachivalayam, the candidates must know the AP Grama Sachivalayam salary. The APPSC will issue the official AP Grama Sachivalayam salary and Job Profile 2022 details for the upcoming notification on its official website. The aspiring candidates should be aware of the salary and other aspects regarding the post to know what all the job holds for them. The candidates should constantly be in touch with the official website for any updates regarding the AP Grama Sachivalayam salary in hand.
- The candidates must clear a written examination to get selected for the post.
- According to the previous recruitment, the expected AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat salary this year is Rs. 24,000- Rs 46,060.
- The AP Grama Sachivalayam salary is set under the Pay Commission by the Government.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment is a golden opportunity for candidates to make a good career as the pay package offered is quite good. Furthermore, there are many perks and allowances that the AP Grama Sachivalayam employees are entitled to receive.
- There will be a probation period of 2 years in which the selected candidates have to undergo in-house training.
In this article, we will discuss the AP Grama Sachivalayam salary and Job Profile 2022.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Salary
The salaries for different posts under the AP Grama Sachivalayam are as follows.
|1. Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)|
2. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
|INR 15030 – INR 46060|
|1. ANMs (Grade-III)|
2. Animal Husbandry Assistant
3. Village Fisheries Assistant
4. Village Horticulture Assistant
5. Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
6. Village Sericulture Assistant
7. Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant
8. Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
9. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
10. Village Surveyor (Grade-III)
11. Welfare and Education Assistant
|INR 14600 – INR 44870|
APPSC Grama Sachivalayam Job Profile
APPSC Grama Sachivalayam job profile has various important job responsibilities. Check the information below to know about the various responsibilities of different profiles.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Panchayat Secretary Job Profile
- To collect taxes and deposit the money.
- Act as a convenor in grama sachivalayam.
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Job Profile
- Properly maintain revenue records and accounts and submitted them to higher officials belonging to the revenue department.
- Collect taxes that fall under the revenue department.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM’s Job Profile
- Work under the women’s health supervisor following the guideline rules of the PHC Medical officer.
- Keep the records of newly born children and mothers.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Surveyor Job Profile
- Survey the land in the village.
- Search at least 10% s survey points/survey marks and Ground control points every month.
- Conduct stone depo and balance stocks
AP Grama Sachivalayam Animal Husband Assistant Job Profile
- Implement the Ration Balancing program.
- Take preventive measures of Animal Health care, Including De-ticking and De-worming.
- Issue health cards.
- Give vaccination to animals.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Job Profile
- Record the active fisherman population living in a particular area.
- Convey information to the ward volunteers on Fisherman programs.
- Candidates are responsible for developing aquaculture and its maintenance.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Horticulture Assistant Job Profile
- Collect the Horticulture data.
- Guide the farmers through practical methods of horticulture.
- Implement the Govt, Schemes for the farmers.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Job Profile
- Report immediately to the sub-inspector of police
- Maintain coordination with Child welfare, women, home, Municipal dept, and Excise department.
- Maintain Law and Order, Prohibition of liquor, Atrocities against weaker sections and women.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Sericulture Assistant Job Profile
- Find the eligible farmers to conduct Silkworms programs.
- Maintain the records of Silkworm farmers.
- Guide the farmers on how to improve the silkworms through scientific methods and also should be given marketing tips.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Engineering Assistant Job Profile
- Act as a technical officer and also be responsible for the execution of all kinds of engineering works related to government and self local bodies.
- Responsible to look after all the engineering works related to all AP Grama Sachivalayam departments
AP Grama Sachivalayam Agriculture Assistant Job Profile
- Reside in the respective headquarters of the village secretariat.
- Do field visits as per the need of the farmers.
- Maintain coordination with other employees in the village secretariat.
- Maintain department records regularly and accurately.
- Collect the data from the farmers.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Panchayat Secretary Job Profile
- Propagate the Social welfare schemes, BC welfare Schemes, Tribal Welfare Schemes, Minority welfare schemes, and other welfare schemes to the people who come under their secretariat.
- Recognize the right beneficiaries that they are eligible for welfare schemes.
- Give information on the implementation of welfare schemes should be given to higher officials.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Digital Assistant Job Profile
- Digitalise the collected information of families by Volunteers.
- Digitalize the beneficiaries’ problems and give the same information to higher authorities i.e Panchayat Secretary
AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Administrative Secretary Job Profile
- Work under the municipal corporation.
- Collect bills from the people of the ward and should report to RI.
- Is the team leader of the entire ward secretariat.
- Supervision over ward volunteers and coordination with ward secretaries.
- General Administration and Establishment matters
- Responsible for delivering various services as per SLA, Grievance redressal, and collection of municipal revenues.
APPSC Grama Sachivalayam Perks and Allowances
Candidates appointed to the post of Grama Sachivalayam are also entitled to some perks and allowances apart from their salary. A notice was released after the 7th pay commission and some modifications were made to the perks given to APPSC employees. The allowances which are applicable for the APPSC employees are listed below:
- Employees will be provided AP Govt. Insurance under APGIL.
- Control Pension Scheme (CPS)
- Employee Health Scheme (EHS)
- Professional Tax (PT)
APPSC Grama Sachivalayam Probation Period
The selected candidates have to undergo two years of probation regarding which these things are to be kept in mind.
- Candidates selected will be on probation for 2 years where the training of various procedures, roles, responsibilities, etc. will be given.
- Probation of the candidate will be complete after the Commission has investigated via an examination if any, or by successfully completing the training.
- In this probation period, only basic pay of Rs.15,000/- is given to the employees.
- After probation of two years, salary is paid to the employee according to the above-mentioned scale(s).
Hope that this article stating the AP Grama Sachivalayam Salary and Job Profile 2022 was helpful for you.
APPSC Grama Sachivalayam Assistant Salary And Job Profile FAQs
APPSC Grama Sachivalayam will be paid as per the different posts for which vacancies are released.
Yes, there is a probation period of 2 years for the APPSC Grama Sachivalayam Assistant.
The in-hand salary of an APPSC Grama Sachivalayam during the probation period is Rs 15,000.
Yes, APPSC Grama Sachivalayam is entitled to get Control Pension Scheme.
The APPSC Grama Sachivalayam gets Control Pension Scheme, Employee Health Scheme, and AP Govt. Insurance under APGIL.