UP PET Cut Off 2022 – Calculate Your Score And Know The Minimum Qualifying Marks As Well!
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has officially released the UP PET Cut Off Marks for the Main exam. The candidates who are planning to appear for the exam can check out the notification of the UP PET Cut Off in this article. Read this article completely to know more about the cut-off marks and other important details like minimum qualifying marks for the exam.
- The UP PET Cut Off notification is released on 5th May 2022 on the official website of UPSSSC.
- The UP PET exam is expected to conduct on 18th September 2022.
- There are a total of 100 questions asked in the UP PET exam.
- How to Check UP PET Cut Off 2022?
- How to Calculate Marks for UP PET Exam?
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for UP PET Exam
- Factors Affecting The UP PET Cut Off 2022 Marks
- UP PET Cut Off 2022 – FAQs
Check out the UPSSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern here.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Various Group C posts|
|Application Start Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Exam Date||18th September 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Download the UP PET Cut Off 2021 Official Notification PDF
How to Check UP PET Cut Off 2022?
The cut-off marks help the candidates to evaluate the expected marks for the examination. Below are the steps that candidates have to follow to check the UP PET Cut Off marks:
Step 1: The first step is that candidates have to visit the official website of the UPSSC.
Step 2: On the Home Page, find out the Notification section.
Step 3: Find out the notification of the UP PET Cut Off 2022 and click on it.
Step 4: A new screen will appear with category-wise cut-off marks.
Step 5: Download the PDF of cut-off marks and check out your marks as per your category.
You can also check out the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Dates.
How to Calculate Marks for UP PET Exam?
It is the most important step to understand how candidates can calculate their marks for the UP PET exam. Check the below-mentioned points to calculate your marks for the exam:
- The exam consists of 100 questions and the total time will be 120 minutes.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be negative markings in the examination. There will be 0.25 marks deducted for every incorrect answer.
- For any unanswered questions, there will be no deduction of marks.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for UP PET Exam
The minimum qualifying marks for UP PET Exam 2022 are yet to be announced by the UPSSSC. However, the minimum qualifying marks will not guarantee the post for the candidates in the UP PET. Only if the candidate scores higher than the cut-off marks will get the desired post. It is expected that the UPSSSC will set minimum qualifying marks for the UP PET exam.
Check out the latest updates on UPSSSC Supply Inspector Salary Details.
Factors Affecting The UP PET Cut Off 2022 Marks
There are some factors that play a very important role in determining the cut-off marks of the UP PET exam. These factors include
- Total Number of Applicants: The number of applicants applying for the exam affects the cut-off marks. When there is an increased number of applicants, then the cut-off marks are expected to increase.
- Total Vacancies: Total number of vacancies also plays an important role in affecting the cut-off marks. When the vacancies for any post are very high then it is quite expected that the cut-off marks will be high.
- Highest Score of the Candidate: The highest score of the candidate in the examination also affects the cut-off marks.
- Difficult Level of the Exam: The difficulty level of the exam is also responsible for the increase in cut-off marks. Mainly the difficulty level of the exam is inversely proportional to the cutoff marks. If the level of the exam is easy then the cut-off marks will increase accordingly and vice versa the case.
We hope that through this article you must have got all the important information regarding the UPSSSC PET Cut Off. If you have any questions or queries regarding the cut-off marks of the UP PET exam, feel free to contact us.
UP PET Cut Off 2022 – FAQs
The UP PET Cut Off notification has been released on 5th May 2022.
The exam date of the UP PET is 18th September 2022.
Yes, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
There will be a total of 100 questions asked in the examination.
The UP PET Cut Off mark for the General category is 62.96.