AASC Assam Recruitment- Know the Vacancy, Eligibility, and more
Assam Administrative Staff College is an institute that provides civil training for Assam Administrative Service Cadre on public policy and public administration in Assam. It works for developing quality trainers and appropriate infrastructure. AASC conducts foundation courses for State Civil Service Officers and other departmental officials for Assam and the other North-Eastern States.
Applications are invited for various posts of Class 3 and Class 4 for the Assam Administrative Staff College Recruitment. Candidates will be able to send their applications from 11th April 2022. The mode of applications shall remain online. Read this article to know everything about this recruitment. We will cover details like vacancies, eligibility, selection process, and more.
- The last date to submit the application will be 30th May 2022.
- A total of 13,141 have been released for Class 3 and 13,300 vacancies for Class 4.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 40 in order to be eligible for the candidature.
|Organization||Assam Administrative Staff College|
|Post||Class 3 & Class 4|
|Total Vacancies||Class 3 – 13,141 Class 4 – 13300|
|Start of online applications||11th April 2022|
|End of online applications||30th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam and interview|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
- Download AASC Assam Class 3 Recruitment Notification PDF
- Download AASC Assam Class 4 Recruitment Notification PDF
- AASC Assam Recruitment Vacancies
- How to Apply for AASC Assam Recruitment?
- AASC Assam Application Fee
- AASC Assam Recruitment Selection Process
- AASC Assam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- AASC Assam Exam Pattern
- AASC Assam Recruitment FAQs
AASC Assam Recruitment Vacancies
In every recruitment notification, the most important point to be noted is the number of vacancies released. Vacancies not only tell about the number of vacant posts but also gives an idea of the expected cut-off. Candidates should be aware of the total number of vacancies released. Check all the details of vacancies in the below table:
How to Apply for AASC Assam Recruitment?
Applications shall remain open for AASC Assam Recruitment till 30th May 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Assam Administrative Staff College. Before filling out the application, make sure you have all the necessary documents. Candidates will be required to register themselves and then only will they be able to fill the form.
The process of application is simple, just follow the below-given instructions.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Assam Administrative Staff College.
Step 2: In the Careers section, look for the link to AASC Assam Recruitment for Class 3 and Class 4 posts. Apply for the post in which you are interested.
Step 3: Input all the details like name, father’s name, address, educational qualification, etc.
Step 3: Upload the relevant documents like SSC Certificate, Educational qualification certificate, Category Certificate, etc.
Step 4: Make the payment of application fees and click on the submit button. It is to be noted that the application fees will be Rs. 200/- for UR/ OBC/ MOBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) candidates.
Step 6: Download and make a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
AASC Assam Application Fee
The application fee for AASC Assam Recruitment is different for Class 3 and Class 4. Check the details provided in the below table:
|Class 3||UR/OBC/MOBC SC/ST (P)/ST(H)||Rs. 350/- Rs. 250/-|
|Class 4||UR/OBC/MOBC SC/ST (P)/ST(H)||Rs. 200/- Rs. 150/-|
AASC Assam Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process of Assam Administrative Staff College Recruitment is different for each Class.
Selection Process For Class 3
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Selection Process For Class 4
- Written Examination
AASC Assam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Any candidate that wishes to be selected for Class 3 or Class 4 posts for the Assam Administrative Staff College Recruitment must satisfy the eligibility criteria first. Eligibility criteria are defined in terms of age limit and educational qualification. As proof of the same, candidates must upload relevant documents.
As of 01.01.2022, candidates should be minimum of 18 years of age to be eligible for Class 3 and Class 4 posts. The upper age limit is 40 years. Candidates failing to meet this requirement that shall lose their candidature. However, relaxation for the upper age limit is provided to certain categories. Here are the details.
For any job, minimum educational qualification is necessary. This requirement depends upon the job you are applying for. The Assam Administrative Staff College Recruitment for Class 3 and Class 4 posts requires the following educational qualifications.
Educational Qualification for Class 3
- Category I: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with a Computer Certificate or Diploma of a minimum 6 months duration from a recognized institution/university.
- Category II/Category III: Candidates should have High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) or equivalent.
Educational Qualification for Class 4
- For 9,000 Class 4 posts candidates must be passed in Class 8 and 4,300 Class 4 posts minimum of 10th Class passed qualification required.
- The maximum educational qualification for AASC Class 4 posts is HSSLC or 12th Class passed or equivalent.
AASC Assam Exam Pattern
As mentioned earlier, the details regarding the written exam have not been released yet. As soon as the recruiting body releases details about the exam dates and pattern, we will update you here. While checking the exam pattern, candidates should note the following details:
- Total number of questions asked in the examination
- Maximum marks of the examination
- The sections into which the question paper will be divided
- Type of questions- Objective or subjective
- Duration of the examination
- Whether there is negative marking
This was all for the article. Thank you for reading it till the end. We hope this was helpful. Begging your preparation now and ace the exam. All the best!
AASC Assam Recruitment FAQs
The application process for AASC Assam Recruitment started on 11th April 2022.
The selection process for AASC Assam Class 3 will be a Written Exam and Skill Test and for Class 4 there will be the Written Test and an Interview.
Candidates can apply for Assam Administrative Staff College Recruitment latest by 30th May 2022.
The exam date for AASC Assam Recruitment is yet to be announced.
There are 13,141 vacancies released for Class 3 and 13300 vacancies released for Class 4.