Last updated on May 17th, 2022 at 04:27 pm
Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Analysis: The Indian Bank provides a wonderful opportunity to the ex-servicemen as it invites applications for the post of Security Guard in the Subordinate staff cadre in different states. Thousands of candidates apply for this post based on the vacancies available. Aspirants have to go through the selection process in order to be recruited for this post. Hence it is very important to have a good preparation strategy in order to get through the Indian Bank Security Guard exam. And one of the important aspects of preparation strategy is having an idea about the Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Review.
Hence in this article, we have provided a detailed and expert-curated Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Analysis along with the Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Pattern 2022!
Candidates can check the Indian Bank Security Guard cut-off here.
Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Analysis 2022: Important Points
There are some important points pertaining to the Indian Bank Security Guard Exam, that the candidates must keep in mind. These points have been specifically been listed down by our experts based on their analysis of the Indian Bank Security Guard Previous Year Papers. Candidates should go through the points and have an idea of the selection process.
- The first stage of the selection process is an online exam that is of 40 marks.
- The second stage is the Proficiency test/Test of Local Language of 10 marks.
- Candidates will then appear for a Physical Fitness Test which will consist of (1) a Five-meter shuttle in one minute (2) Push-ups and (3) Sit-ups.
- Finally, the candidates will be selected based on the Final Merit List that will be drawn in the following manner – a maximum of 100 marks of the candidates will be prepared by adding the marks of objective type test (max marks 40), the test of the local language (max marks 10), physical fitness test (max marks 40), and preference marks for having valid commercial Driving license of light motor vehicle (max marks 10).
- In case if the two candidates end up getting the same marks, then preference will be given based on seniority of age i.e. senior candidate will be given a higher rank.
Candidates can check Indian Bank Security Guard Preparation Tips
Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Analysis 2022
As we mentioned earlier, a thorough preparation strategy involves going through the exam analysis. The Indian Bank Security Guard exam is to be held on 9th April 2022. Our experts will be providing a detailed analysis of the online exam once it is duly conducted. Candidates are advised to keep a watch on this space to get an overview of the Indian Security Guard Exam Analysis 2022.
Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Pattern 2022
For the Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment, the candidates have to appear for an online exam followed by a proficiency test and physical fitness test. Below is the detailed examination pattern of Indian Bank Security Guard recruitment 2022.
|S.No.||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge / simple Arithmetic and Reasoning||20||10||30 minutes|
|2||Basics of Banking||20||10||30 minutes|
|3||Knowledge of security aspects||20||20||30 minutes|
- The examination is conducted for 40 marks.
- A total number of 60 questions are asked.
- The duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
Indian Bank Security Guard Minimum Qualifying Marks for Proficiency Test
Stage 2 of the selection process is the Proficiency Test also called the Test of Local Language. In order to qualify for the next stage, which is the physical fitness test, candidates need to secure the Indian Bank Security Guard minimum qualifying marks for this stage. Hence we have provided category-wise minimum qualifying marks for the proficiency test in the table below –
|Category||Minimum Qualifying cutoff scores (in%)|
|SCs, STs, OBC, and EWS||35%|
We hope that this article on Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Analysis 2022 was helpful. Our intent behind this article is to provide the candidates with the subject-wise expert-curated analysis of the Indian Bank Security Guard exam that can help boost their exam preparations!
Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Analysis 2022 FAQs
The Indian Bank Security Guard Exam will be conducted in 1 shift.
The Indian Bank Security Guard Exam is conducted for 3 papers, General Knowledge / simple Arithmetic and Reasoning, Basics of Banking, and Knowledge in security aspects for a total of 40 marks and a duration of 30 minutes for each paper
Yes, each paper has a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the Indian Bank Security Guard exam 2022.
Yes. In order to curate an effective study plan, it is important to walk through the expected and previous years’ Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Analysis.
The Indian Bank Security Guard exam will be of various sections namely – General Knowledge / simple Arithmetic and Reasoning, Basics of Banking, and Knowledge in security aspects