UP B.Ed JEE Exam Notification 2022 is out! The Uttar Pradesh Government has entrusted the responsibility to conduct the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. The government has released the UP B.Ed JEE Exam notification 2022, announcing all the important details pertaining to the notification. Candidates must note that the application process for the same commences on 18th April 2022 and ends on 15th May 2022 (without late fees).
We have compiled this comprehensive guide to help the candidates navigate through the application process, application fees, exam patterns,s and more! So go ahead and read this article.
UP B.Ed JEE Exam Notification 2022- General Overview
The table below provides an overview of the important events and dates pertaining to the UP B.Ed examination 2022 –
|Name of Exam||Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Notification Release Date||15th April 2022|
|Application Start Date||18th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply without late fees||15th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply with late fees||16th May 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th May 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th June 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||6th July 2022|
|Result Date||5th August 2022 (tentative)|
Steps to Apply for UP B.Ed JEE Exam Notification 2022
The application process for the UP B.Ed JEE starts on 18th April 2022, whereas the last date to apply without late fees is 15th May 2022. In order to avoid late fees, candidates are advised to submit the form within the deadline provided above. To provide you with a hassle-free experience, we have compiled the steps to apply online below –
Step 1: Visit the official website for UP B.Ed JEE 2022.
Step 2: Search for the “UP B.Ed JEE 2022” and click on it.
Step 3: New candidates need to make a fresh registration on the portal.
Step 4: Once the registration is completed, candidates will get a registration number and password.
Step 5: Now you can log in using your registration number and password, and fill in the required details in the application form.
Step 6: Upload the requisite scanned documents in the required format.
Step 7: Verify the application form carefully before submitting it.
Step 8: Pay the application fee via online mode
Step 9: Download and print the application form for future reference.
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Recruitment here.
UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2022: Application Fee
Applicants are required to pay application fees via online mode, before submitting their application form. The application fee amount payable as per the category of the candidates is provided as below –
|Category||Application Fees (Without late fees)||Application Fees (With late fees)|
|General, and OBC from Uttar Pradesh||Rs.1,000||Rs.1,600|
|SC/ST from Uttar Pradesh||Rs.500||Rs.800|
|All other categories from other states||Rs.1,000||Rs.1,600|
Candidates can check the steps to download the TSCAB Admit Card here
UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2022: Application Process Important Points
The following are some noteworthy points, candidates should keep in mind during the application process –
- Candidates need not send a photocopy of their application form once duly submitted
- Candidates must print and save a copy of the online Application form and registration number for future reference.
- Candidates must submit a workable mobile number only
- Candidates can correct any errors found in the application form so submitted within 4 of the last date of filling the examination form.
UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing for the UP B.Ed exam are well defined in the official notification and are defined in the terms of the minimum educational qualification, age, and nationality. The following are the eligibility criteria details-
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates who belong to General and Other Backward Class (OBC) should have cleared graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) category should have cleared graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university.
- Candidates with a BE/B.A Tech degree having Mathematics and Science as main subjects should have scored at least 55% aggregate marks.
There is no upper age limit, but candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2022: Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern is important in order to formulate an effective study schedule. Hence, we have provided the exam pattern for the UP B.Ed JEE 2022. Candidates must note that the exam is conducted in an offline mode in two shifts, that is, one in the morning and the second one in the evening.
Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Total Time|
|B||Language i.e. Hindi/English||50||100||–|
Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Total Time|
|A||General Aptitude Test||50||100||–|
UP B.Ed JEE 2022: Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus is an important part of the preparation strategy. Hence, we have provided the UP B.Ed JEE syllabus for each paper as below –
Paper-1 Exam Syllabus
|General Knowledge||History, Sports, Politics, Geography, General Science, State Culture & Arts, Current Affairs|
|English Language||Tenses, Idioms And Phrases, Vocabulary, Synonyms/Antonyms, Reading Comprehension, One-Word Substitutions, Error Correction, Fill In The Blanks|
|Hindi Language||व्याकरण, उपसर्ग – प्रत्यय, गद्यांश, संधि/समास, अलंकार, मुहावरे, लोकोतियाँ, पर्यायवाची, विपरीतार्थक शब्द, रस – छंद, अलंकार|
Paper-2 Exam Syllabus
|General Ability||Reasoning Ability, Classification, Coding/Decoding, Puzzles, Direction, Series Completion, Relations, Sequencing, Number, Percentage, Time & Distance, Average, Compound interest, Profit & Loss, Ratios & Proportions|
|Selected Subjects||Arts/Commerce/Science/Agriculture (Syllabus of 11th, 12th, and graduation)|
You can also read about the UPSC CDS Cut Off 2022.
UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2022: Admit Card
Admit card is a crucial document for any competitive examination as it serves as the permit to appear for the examination. Hence the admit card needs to be downloaded and printed on time to avoid any hassles. UP B.Ed JEE Admit card is expected to be available for download from 25th June 2022 onwards. So, we have compiled a list of steps to download the same as an when it is released –
Step 1: Visit the official website of the commission
Step 2: Click on the “UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2022”.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the login page, where you need to enter your login id, and password and click on submit.
Step 4: Once logged in, the UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
Step 4: Verify the details appearing on the Admit card like name, date of birth, etc;
Step 5: Download and print out the admit card for future reference.
How to Prepare for UP B.Ed JEE 2022?
Here is an expert-curate list of tips you can follow to prepare for the UP B.Ed JEE 2022-
- Understand the Syllabus & Exam Pattern: The first step in preparing for any competitive exam is to understand the syllabus and exam pattern. Hence you must know the exam pattern and understand the exam syllabus before starting your preparation. It can help you understand the topic-wise weightage and thereby boost the preparation level.
- Create an Effective Study Plan: Candidates must create a month-wise, week-wise, day-wise, and hour-wise study schedule with realistic targets. Having a clear-cut plan can help the candidate finish the syllabus on time.
- Refer to Good Study Materials: Candidates must refer to the expert-recommended study material for the best preparation.
- Attempt Mock Tests: Mock tests are a very important part of the preparation strategy as they help you to identify the weakness and to understand the current standing Candidates can attempt mock tests by Testbook to boost their exam preparation.
We hope that you found our article informative and helpful. We recommend you keep an eye on this space for any further updates on the UP B.Ed JEE 2022. Till then good luck with your preparations!
UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2022: FAQs
Candidates can apply latest by the 15th May 2022 without late fees, or 16th May 2022 with late fees payment.
There is no upper age limit but candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
The application fees without the payment of the late fee for different category is – General and OBC from UP (Rs. 1,000), SC/ST from UP (Rs.500), and any other category from any other state (Rs.1000)
No, the application form once sent need not be couriered again.
Yes, errors in the UP B.Ed JEE 2022 application form can be corrected within 4 days of the last date of filling the online application form.