ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 – Check Out The Steps To Download Hall Ticket Here!
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a well-known provider of medical benefits to its clients and employees. The National Level Entrance Test is held every year, and admit cards for the following academic year are published on ESIC’s official website. Candidates must go to the official website to obtain the ESIC UDC admit card as well as other exam-related information.
The purpose of this exam is to hire candidates for the position of Upper-Division Clerk (UDC) through ESIC Recruitment 2022; however, the exam patterns vary by post. The test is held in various states, but the exam pattern is the same in all of them. Read on to learn everything you need to know about the ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022.
- Overview of the ESIC UDC Exam 2022
- How can I get my ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022?
- What information is included on the ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022?
- Documents to be carried in addition to the ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022
- What should you not bring to the examination hall with your ESIC Admit Card 2022?
- Exam Pattern and Selection Process for ESIC UDC Exams in 2022
- ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
Overview of the ESIC UDC Exam 2022
|Name of the Examination||ESIC UDC Exam 2022|
|Conducting Body||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Start Date||15th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15th February 2022|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Exam Dates||March 2022|
Check the downloading procedure and Download the ESIC UDC Answer Key
How can I get my ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022?
The Employees’ State Corporation will issue a notification for ESIC Recruitment 2022 in the near future. For the year 2022, the ESIC UDC Admit Card has not yet been distributed. However, we have provided a detailed technique below that describes how to download the admission card from ESIC’s official website. Aspirants should be aware that each state will issue its official announcement. As a result, applicants must check the appropriate notice for their state. For additional information on the number of positions for the ESIC UDC recruitment 2022 in each state, see our page. The candidates must adhere to the instructions listed below.
Step 1: Candidates must go to the official ESIC website.
Step 2: After visiting the home website, candidates must click on the “ESIC UDC Admit Card” link to access the post for which they have applied.
Step 3: Finally, the candidates must click the “Login” button.
Step 4: After arriving at the login screen, candidates must enter their Username/email ID and Date of Birth in order to log in.
Step 5: Students will now be routed to the ESIC Admit Card 2022, which they must download and keep for future reference.
Note: After downloading the admit card, read it carefully and contact the authorities as soon as possible if any information is missing or wrong. Changes can only be done within a limited time frame. You will not be able to correct them after the correction window has expired. It is critical that applicants take notice of the venue listed on their admission card and plan their schedules accordingly on exam day so that they arrive on time. On the day of the exam, candidates must bring their ESIC UDC to admit card as well as the other needed documents. For all three stages of the UDC recruitment 2022, use the identical approach for downloading the admit cards.
Download ESIC UDC Exam Previous Year Papers to boost your exam preparation!
What information is included on the ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022?
Candidates must check the details provided in the ESIC Admit Card for the applied post after downloading it, and if any information is missing or incorrect, they must contact the authority immediately. The information is the same for all of ESIC’s other exams. The following is a collection of the most important details.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Code for the Examination Centre
- Gender (Male/ Female) Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other) Father’s Name Mother’s Name Gender (Male/ Female) Gender (Male/ Female) Gender (Male/ Female) Gender (Male/ Female
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Time and Date
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Address of the Testing Centre Photograph of the Applicant
- Exam guidelines that are absolutely necessary
- The signatures of both the candidate and the exam counsellor are necessary.
Know category-wise ESIC UDC Cut Off marks here!
Who should I contact if I need to make changes to my ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022?
There is a possibility that some information is erroneous or missing, or that the candidate has not received the admission card. In such circumstances, applicants must inform the authority as soon as possible to avoid delays. The contact information is listed below.
|Address||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Comrade Indrajeet Gupta (CIG) Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.|
|Phone||011-23234092, 23234093, 23234098, 23235496, 23236051, 23235187, 23236998 (EPABX)|
|Toll-free:||1800-11-25261800-11-3839 (For Medical related queries/advice)|
|Website For General Information(s)||ESIC|
|Web Information manager||Sh. P.B ManiAddl. CommissionerE.S.I. CorporationHqrs. Office, Panchdeep BhawanC.I.G. Marg, New Delhi – 110002,|
Get to know ESIC UDC Syllabus in detail and start your exam preparation.
Documents to be carried in addition to the ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022
The admission card is not the only item that must be brought with you. Other documents, in addition to the ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022, are required to be carried, and applicants who do not have them will be unable to sit for the examination. To learn about the necessary documents to bring, read the entire article.
- ESIC UDC Admit Card for UDC 2022 is valid.
- Voter ID, Employee ID, College ID, Pan Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, and any other ID evidence issued by a Gazetted Officer are all acceptable forms of identification. The invigilator will need to see a photocopy of the ID proof.
- In the presence of the invigilator, a recent passport-size photograph will be attached to the ESIC admit card.
What should you not bring to the examination hall with your ESIC Admit Card 2022?
If the authority discovers anything other than the ESIC UDC Admit Card, ID evidence, and pictures with the candidate, the authority may take action against the candidate. Read on to learn about the items that are not permitted to be brought into the Examination Hall.
Mobile phones, as well as other electronic devices and wireless devices, are prohibited on the premises of ESIC examination centres. Their presence, whether switched on or switched off, will be regarded as a malfunction, and the candidate’s candidature may be cancelled or barred from the ESIC Examination.
You should also take a look at the ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria here.
Exam Pattern and Selection Process for ESIC UDC Exams in 2022
For the position of Upper-Division Clerk, the ESIC examination will be administered online in three rounds (UDC).
1. Phase 1 of the project (Prelims)
2. Phase Two (Main)
3. Phase three (Computer skill test)
Phase I includes objective-type questions. The structure is shown in the table below:
|Sl. no||Name of test||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration||Medium of Exam|
|1||English Language & Comprehension||100||100||70 Minutes||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||50||50||35 Minutes||English/ Hindi|
|3||General awareness||50||50||25 Minutes||English/ Hindi|
Phase II (Main)
Check out the Phase II structure in the table below:
|Sl. no||Name of test||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration||Medium of exam|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Bilingual|
Phase III (Computer skill test)
The structure of a computer skill test can be found in the table below.
|S. no||Description of Test||Marks||Duration|
|1||02 PowerPoint presentations to be prepared||10|
|2||Using MS Word to type a document with formatting||20|
|3||Formulae are used to create a table in MS Excel.||20|
|Total||50 marks||30 minutes|
- Candidates will be chosen for Phase III depending on their performance in Phase II (Computer Skill Test).
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th of the mark allocated to the question for every erroneous response marked.
- On the basis of their performance in Phase I, candidates will be shortlisted for the second round (Phase II) in a ratio of 1:10, or 10 times the number of openings for the post in each category.
- On the basis of their performance in Phase II, candidates will be shortlisted for the final round (Phase III) in a ratio of 1:5, or 5 times the number of openings for the post in each category.
Check ESIC UDC Result, merit list, and release dates here!
ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
The ESIC UDC Admit Card will be accessible on the official website. We’ll also add the exact link to the article. The Admit Card is normally made available a few days before the Exam.
Please notify the authority as soon as possible if you have not received your admit card.
In such cases, you can contact the recruitment body directly to request corrections. Immediately contact the contact information shown on the page.
We have provided full instructions for downloading the ESIC UDC Admit Card from the official website.
It is required to bring the admission card to the examination centre, and if the candidate fails to do so, the individual may be barred from taking the exam.