ESIC UDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern: The ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation) Recruitment Exam is extremely thorough. The notification was recently provided by the ESIC UDC. Before being finalized, the candidate must go through a three-stage selection procedure that includes prelims, mains, and computer skill tests. The exam format as well as the syllabus for the same are detailed below. Candidates should continue to concentrate on their preparations using the complete syllabus, which is further broken into several subjects and subtopics.
ESIC UDC Syllabus 2022
The ESIC has not yet issued an official notification for the ESIC UDC Syllabus 2022, however candidates should always be informed about the ESIC UDC Syllabus and ESIC UDC Selection Process. This can assist candidates qualify for ESIC UDC, and those who are interested can visit our page for mock examinations and other materials linked to various government exams throughout the year.
ESIC UDC Syllabus 2022 for General Intelligence
- Figurative Classification Classification by Number
- Arrangements for Blood Relations
- Arithmetic Reasoning is a type of reasoning that is used to solve problems.
- Operation Mathematical
- Venn diagrams are a type of diagram that is used to show
- Analogies of Number Series Figural Pattern Cubes and Dice
- Series of Non-Verbal
- Logical Venn Diagrams: Coding and Decoding
- Number, order, and chronological order
ESIC UDC syllabus 2022 for Reasoning
- Completion of the Analogy Series in Verbal Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test Direction Sense Test Classification Data Sufficiency Verification of the Statement’s Truth
- Sequence of Alpha-Numeric Letters Test your puzzle knowledge
- Coding and Decoding of Blood Relationships
- Reasoning and Assertion
- Venn Diagrams of Arithmetical Reasoning Operations in Mathematics
- The Order of Words
- Characters That Aren’t There
- Directions for Sequential Output Training
- Eligibility Test on Alphabets
- Identical figure groupings in a dot situation
- Creating and analysing figures
- Construction of Squares and Triangles (Analytical Reasoning Series)
- Images of Water Folding Paper Dice and Cubes Made of Paper
- Images in Mirrors
- Matrix Figure
- Pattern Spotting embedded figures Incomplete Pattern Spotting Incomplete Pattern Spotting Incomplete Pattern Spotting Incomplete Pattern Spotting Incomplete
- Classification \sRules Detection
ESIC UDC syllabus 2022 for General Awareness
- Commissions of Finance
- Income and Expenditure Taxes
- Central Government Economic Planning Financial and Railway Budget Revenue
- National Income Public Finance Bills Inflation
- The government’s budget schemes and policies are based on this concept.
- History of the Indian Banking Industry
- Banks’ Functions
- Banks are divided into several categories.
- The Monetary Policy of the Reserve Bank of India
- India’s capital market
- India’s Money Market
- Banking’s Function
ESIC UDC Syllabus 2022 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Simple Algorithms
- Equations with Quadratic Functions
- Surds and Indices
- Percentages \sAreas
- Distance and time
- Trains Have Issues
- Numbers and Ages of the Odd Man Out
- Cisterns and Pipes
- Partnership of Time and Work
- Proportion and Ratio
- Averages of Simple Interest Probability
- L.C.M. and H.C.F. problems
- Issues with Numbers
- Volumes of Compound Interest Profit and Loss Statements
- Competitions and Games
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Streams and Boats
- Combinations and Permutations
- Approximation and Simplification
ESIC UDC Syllabus 2022 for English Comprehension
- Spellings/Detecting Words that have been misspelt
- Typical Error
- Active/Passive Verbs’ Voice
- Passage for Comprehension
- Passage of Cloze
- Completing the Blanks
- Sentence parts are shuffled.
- Grammar of Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentences in a passage are shuffled.
- Sentences are being improved.
- Idioms and Phrases in the Vocabulary
Know category-wise ESIC UDC Cut off here !
Exam Pattern for ESIC UDC 2022
ESIC will be publishing applications for ESIC UDC in the near future, and individuals can begin applying on ESIC’s official website. The exam schedule, on the other hand, remains consistent throughout the year. To learn more about the ESIC UDC Exam Pattern and Syllabus, read the entire article.
The extensive ESIC UDC programme has high expectations for its students. The exam is divided into three stages, each having separate subject-specific components such as General English and General Science, as well as many other courses such as Reasoning and General Awareness. Candidates will be judged on their ability to analyse problems using sound theoretical knowledge. To learn more about the ESIC UDC Syllabus, see the table below.
ESIC UDC Phase -1 (Prelim)
|S. No||Name of the test||No. of questions||Max Marks||Version|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||Bilingual|
- Phase 1 (Prelims) will be worth 200 points for 100 questions, and applicants will have 60 minutes to complete it.
- Every incorrect response will receive a negative mark of 0.5 points, while every correct answer will receive two points.
- On the basis of their performance in Phase-I, candidates will be selected in a 1:10 ratio for Phase-II, i.e. 10 times the number of vacancies in each category (Prelims).
ESIC UDC Phase – 2 (Main Exam)
|S. No||Name of the test||No. of questions||Max Marks||Version|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Bilingual|
- Phase 2 (Main) will be worth 200 points for 200 questions, and candidates will have 120 minutes to complete it.
- Every incorrect response will receive a negative mark of 0.25 points, while every correct answer will receive one mark.
- On the basis of their performance in Phase-II, candidates will be selected for Phase-III (Computer Skill Test) in a ratio of 1:5, i.e. 5 times the number of openings in each category (Main).
ESIC UDC Phase- 3 (Computer Skill Test)
|S. No||Name of the test||Max marks|
|1||Preparation of 02 PowerPoint Slides||10|
|2||Using MS Word to type a document with formatting||20|
|3||Formulae are used to create tables in MS Excel.||20|
- This is a 30-minute paper.
- Qualifying marks will be obtained.
- The merit list will be based on the marks received in Paper III (computer skills).
You should also take a look at the ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria here!
How To I Prepare for the ESIC UDC Exam?
For this year’s ESIC UDC recruitment, no official notification has been issued. Nonetheless, interested individuals should begin preparing for the ESIC UDC recruitment. To assist candidates in getting started, we have compiled a list of preparation advice.
- Go over the topics listed in the Syllabus.
- Sort the issues into categories based on how difficult they are to understand.
- Allocate time according to the subjects and topics, with a bit more time allotted to subjects in which you have greater trouble.
- Take the ESIC UDC Mock Tests when you’ve gone over all of the topics and feel like you’ve prepared adequately.
- Every day, set aside time for Current Affair.
- Eat well and stay fit both physically and psychologically.
- This is an academic paper.
- This paper will take 30 minutes to complete.
- The grades you earn will be qualifying in nature.
- The merit list will be based on the marks earned in Paper III (computer abilities).
If you are preparing for the exam then you can download ESIC UDC Previous Year Papers
ESIC UDC Syllabus FAQs
No, candidates cannot participate in all phases at the same time.
Yes, the ESIC will conduct several exams for various phases on specific days.
There will be a negative marking of one-fourth of the allocated mark for each incorrect response.
No, various stages have distinct marking schemes.
It is usually a good idea to only download results from the official website.