BSSC CGL Notification 2022: Get Apply Online Details Here!
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released a notification recently for the 3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam 2022. They have announced a massive 2187 vacancies for the posts of Secretariat Assistant, Planning Assistant, Malaria Inspector, Data Entry Operator Grade-C, and Auditor. According to the BSSC CGL Notification 2022, the online application process for the BSSC CGL Exam starts on 14th April 2022 and continues till 17th May 2022.
- The selection process consists of Prelims and Mains BSSC CGL exams.
- The application fee for the General category is Rs 540.
- To apply for the Bihar SSC Graduate Level recruitment, candidates should at least have a Graduation Degree in any stream from the recognized university or institution.
- The age limit for the Bihar SSC Graduate Level exam is 21 to 37 years.
- BSSC CGL Notification 2022 Vacancy
- BSSC CGL Notification 2022 Selection Process
- How to Apply for BSSC CGL Notification 2022?
- BSSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
- BSSC CGL Notification Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
- BSSC CGL Notification 2022 FAQs
Download BSSC CGL Notification 2022 as PDF
BSSC CGL Notification 2022 Vacancy
The Commission will declare that the BSSC CGL Notification has invited worthy applicants for the 2187 open positions. The candidates should refer to the table below for further details.
|Post Name||No of vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator positions||2|
Get more information on the GPSTR Karnataka recruitment.
BSSC CGL Notification 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for BSSC Graduate Level Recruitment involves the following
- Prelims Exams
- Mains Exam.
How to Apply for BSSC CGL Notification 2022?
To apply for the Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam, follow the steps stated here.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
Step 2: Look for the BSSC CGL Notification 2022.
Step 3: Click on the Online Apply menu
Step 4: Input your basic details and attach a photo and signature of the candidate
Step 5: Click on the Submit Application menu
Step 6: Pay the application fee as mentioned.
Step 7: Take a printout of the fee receipt and the application form.
See details of BIS Junior Translator Recruitment.
BSSC CGL Exam Application Fee
Get details of the Application Fee from the BSSC CGL notification here.
|Category||Application Fee for one post||Application Fee for two posts|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 540/-||Rs. 1250/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 135/-||Rs. 2500/-|
BSSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility requirements as per the BSSC CGL notification 2022. The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, and age as of 01.08.2021.
BSSC CGL Educational Qualification
Candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any stream from the recognized university or institution.
BSSC CGL Age Limit
|Gen Male/ EWS Male||21-37 years|
|BC/ EBC/ UR Female/EWS Female||21-40 years|
Do not miss out on BECIL Recruitment.
BSSC CGL Notification Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
Aspirants may also use this BSSC CGL Exam Pattern for Prelims 2022 as a guide.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration||No. Of Questions|
General science and Math
Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/ Mental Ability
|600||2 hours, 15 minutes||150|
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark in the BSSC CGL Prelims exam.
- There will be 150 questions to be answered in 2 hours and 15 minutes
- The marks involved are 600.
- The exam pattern of Mains exam is not yet released.
Hope you found this article on BSSC CGL Notification 2022 informative. Keep reading for more.
BSSC CGL Notification 2022 FAQs
The age limit as per BSSC CGL notification is 21 to 37 Years.
The applicants will go through a Prelim and the Main test, to get selected for the BSSC CGL exam.
There are three subjects for 600 marks involving 150 questions.
The exam date of BSSC CGL 2022 is not announced yet.