TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2022- Get Steps to Download
TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will release the TNPSC Group 2 answer key 2022 on its official website after taking the exam of all the candidates who have applied for the respective post. TNPSC has divided government jobs into various groups for employment purposes. These groups generally have a common format of selection.
- The TNPSC Group-II PDF answer key 2022 can be downloaded by the aspirants for their future reference.
- The candidate may not need any information or credentials to get the TNPSC answer key for Group-II 2022.
- The answer key will be released for the written exam that will be conducted in the coming months. The Preliminary exam is the first screening stage and The Mains examination is the second screening stage of the selection process.
- The aspirants can utilize the TNPSC Group-II answer key to calculate their marks obtained in the Preliminary exam which has a requirement of minimum marks of 30% of total marks. To know more, read the entire article.
TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2022
The tentative answers keys are given as follows. Once the complete selection process takes place, the Commission will release the final answer keys.
|General Tamil||Download here|
|General Studies||Download here|
|General English||Download here|
How to Calculate Marks for TNPSC Exam?
The TNPSC Group 2 exam is held in three stages:- the preliminary stage, the mains stage, and an interview. Qualifying for the main examination depends on the result of the preliminary written exam.
- Preliminary exam(written): It is an objective type written test of 300 marks. There are 200 questions, out of which 75 questions are of general studies, and 100 questions are of General tamil, and 25 questions are of aptitude. You should score 90 marks or above to qualify for the mains exam.
- Mains exam (written): It is a written test which is further divided into 2 parts first is General studies of 300 marks for with a 3 hour duration and second is Mandatory Tamil Eligibility Paper with 100 marks and this also with a 3 hour duration. If you score above the cut-off marks, you will be called in for an interview.
- Interview: Interview will be of 40 marks. Candidates who qualify for the mains examination will appear for the interview test.
Candidates can check the correct answers using the TNPSC Group II answer key. There is no provision of negative marking. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the mains exam and the interview. The candidates can also send their query with their official information source to the commission in case of any wrong answers given or in case of any discrepancy in the official answer key.
Know category-wise TNPSC Group 2 Cut off here !
How to Download TNPSC Answer Key 2022?
The process of downloading the TNPSC Group-II 2022 answer key is similar for all the posts. As mentioned above, you won’t need any credentials to download the TNPSC key answer for Group-II PDF. Follow the steps givenbelow to get the answer key of Group-II 2022.
Step 1: Visit the Commission’s official website.
Step 2: Go to the the home page and click on right column on the results section. Under the header, you will find the link for Answer Key. Click on that.
Step 3: Search for TNPSC Group 2 Answer key 2022.
Step 4: Once the PDF file is loaded on your screen, download it.
Get to know more about the TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Criteria here!
TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key FAQs
The answer key will be released after a few weeks of the examination.
Candidates can visit the official website of TNPSC.
Candidates can raise an objection through the official website.
Candidates can get an estimate of their marks by matching their answers with the answer key.
Candidates will have to appear for Mains exam after clearing the Prelims.