TNPSC Group 2 Cut Off 2022- Know How to Download?
TNPSC Group 2 Cut Off 2022: The cut-off will be released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) after taking the exam for various Group II posts for different departments of the Tamil Nadu Government. The exam that will be held for filling the vacancies of Subordinate Services is named Combined Subordinate Services Exam-II or also known as TNPSC Group 2 exam.
- These posts include Industrial Co-operative Officer, Probation Officer, Junior Employment Officer, Assistant Inspector of Labor, Sub Registrar, Grade-II, Special Assistant in the Vigilance and Anti-corruption Department, Municipal Commissioner, and many more.
- The TNPSC cut-off for Group II can be checked on the TNPSC official website once it is released.
The exam is held in two stages: the first is the preliminary exam and the second is the Mains exam. The exact date of the exam will be released soon. The TNPSC Group II cut-off is expected to be released a month after the exam. An aspirant will also have to appear for an interview after he/she qualifies for the Preliminary exam as well as Mains exams.
- Steps to Download the TNPSC Group II Cut Off 2022
- TNPSC Group 2 Cut off 2022 (Expected)
- TNPSC Group II Expected Cut off 2019
- How to Calculate TNPSC Group II Marks?
- Factors Affecting the TNPSC Group II Cut Off 2022
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for the TNPSC Group II Cut off 2022
- TNPSC Group 2 Cut Off 2022 FAQs
Steps to Download the TNPSC Group II Cut Off 2022
The TNPSC Group 2 Cut off is expected to be released along with the results. Candidates will be able to find the cut-off marks along with their scorecards on the Commission’s website. Given below are the steps to follow to download the official cut-off:-
Step 1: Visit the official website. Log in with your credentials.
Step 2: Find your scorecard.
Step 3: The official cut-off will be mentioned below the marks obtained by you.
Click here to know about TNPSC Group 2 Selection Process
TNPSC Group 2 Cut off 2022 (Expected)
Before appearing in the exam, it is better to analyze the trends in cut-offs and understand how much they should try to score to be on the safer side. Here is the TNPSC Group II cut-off for the year 2019 for the reference of the aspirants.
Check All Steps to Download TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key
TNPSC Group II Expected Cut off 2019
The expected TNPSC group II prelims cut-off marks 2022 are given below. This list is only prepared for assessment purposes and in no way relates to the official cut-off so the official cut-off may vary from this.
How to Calculate TNPSC Group II Marks?
There are a total of 200 questions in the Preliminary stage, which hold 300 marks.
- The section on General studies contains 75 questions.
- The Aptitude and Mental Ability section has 25 questions.
- The 100 questions in the General Tamil/General English section.
Factors Affecting the TNPSC Group II Cut Off 2022
Certain factors affect the TNPSC Group II cut-off, which results in slight changes in the cut-off every year. These factors are detailed below :
- The number of vacancies: The number of vacancies that are available that year also decides the cut-off. More vacancies mean less cut-off.
- The difficulty of the paper: If the paper is exceptionally hard, the cut-off is expected to decrease and vice versa.
- The performance of candidates: If the average performance of the candidates is better then the cut-off will increase.
Read here about the in-hand TNPSC Group 2 Salary
Minimum Qualifying Marks for the TNPSC Group II Cut off 2022
As TNPSC will be recruiting for the various interview-based posts, the qualifying marks may differ according to the posts. The minimum qualifying marks based on each category as per previous years are:
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Mains Exam Paper I
|Mains Exam Paper 2
|102/340 for interview posts (300+40 marks of interview)
Check and download the Latest TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus here!
TNPSC Group 2 Cut Off 2022 FAQs
Yes, there is relaxation in terms of qualifying marks that are required for certain categories to clear the exam
Cut-off will be updated on the official website once it is released. It will also be made available made here, so keep checking this page and the official commission website
The cut-off is based on the number of vacancies available and level of exam and many other such factors.
Start preparing for the Mains exam. As you will have to appear in the mains exam.
It will be conducted in the month of September 2022.