TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Books- Get Subject-Wise Books
TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services books: It is important to pick the best books for the an examination. You have to study all the important topics from the TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services syllabus to qualify the written examination. The TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Books can help candidates in getting their favorite government job. Applicants should get their hands on the following books for preparing well under each & every section.
- The TNPSC CESE written examination is divided into two sections. The first section is based on the subject specialisation & the Second section is based on General Studies (Aptitude & Mental ability)
- As we know the syllabus of TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services is vast, so you need to follow up on the mark books and notes, which helps in the examination.
- Candidates are advised to read the article thoroughly to know about the best books for TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Examination 2022.
Books for TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services
Important Books for Civil Engineering
|Name of Book||Author/ Publication|
|TNPSC Assistant Engineer Civil (Civil Engineering & General Studies)||Sakthi Publishing House|
|Civil Booster (Handbook of Civil Engineering) & Rocket Chart & Civil Capsule||Suresh Sorout, Preeti Singh|
|Objective Civil Engineering Book||Atish Kumar|
Important Books for Architectural Assistantship
|Name of Book||Author/Publication|
|A Guidebook for Government Jobs in Architecture and Planning||Arcus|
|Architecture and Town Planning||Nirali Prakashan|
|Fundamentals Of Town Planning (2018-2019) Session By G.K. Hiraskar||G.K. Hiraskar|
Important Books for Handloom Technology
|Name Of Book||Author/Publication|
|Director of Sericulture, Director of Handloom & Textiles, Department of Soil Conservation, Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam||Assamese Edition|
|Fabrication of Semi-Automatic Handloom Machine||Poomani K and Rameswari R|
|Handloom Sustainability and Culture: Artisanship and value Addition||Kindle Edition|
Important Books for Paper 2 General Studies
|Name of Book||Author/Publication|
|TNPSC Group II – A combined civil services II General Studies and General English based on Samacheer Kalvi||Sakthi Publication House|
|TNPSC Group II Aptitude and Mental Ability Exam Guides (Tamil Version)||V.V.K. Subburaj|
|TNPSC Mental Ability tests||Sakthi Publications|
Other Sources for TNPSC Preparation
- Candidates can refer to online notes, preparation tips, previous years paper of TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services.
- Daily Current Affairs will help candidates to improve their knowledge and stay updated with current events. It will help you score high in Paper 2 in the General Awareness section.
- Online Test-Series will help to estimate themselves for the examination.
- More practice for Paper 1 in their field, which will help the candidate to score more marks.
- E-books and the soft copy can be availed through several online sites which will help candidates to study anywhere at any time.
- Solve Previous Year question paper.
- Work on your weakness to get more marks in weak topics.
- Give all the sections equal time.
- Prepare a timetable and follow the timetable to solve practice sets, test series & previous years’ papers, etc.
- Be confident and believe in yourself
TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Books FAQs
There are numerous books available in the market for TNPSC Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Examination preparations. You’ll find the most recommended composition in this article.
Candidates can prepare from TNPSC Group II – A combined civil services II General Studies and General English based on Samacheer Kalvi by Sakthi publication house.
Yes, It is very important for every candidate that they can go through with each subject and study hard to get more marks & increase the chances of selection.
A Guidebook for Government Jobs in Architecture and Planning by Arcus is the best book for Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination.
The level of Combined Engineering Subordinate Service Examination is Easy to Moderate.