Telangana Police Prohibition & Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: Eligible candidates are invited to send in their online applications to the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board. The Board released 614 vacancies for different District Cadres. However, the number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change. Registration for the post of Prohibition & Excise Constable started on the 2nd of May 2022.
- The last date to apply for the TS Excise Constable Recruitment is 20th May 2022
- Candidates must be within the age limit of 18 to 22 years as on 1st July 2022
- To be eligible for the post, candidates must have passed intermediate or its equivalent exam from a recognized board as on 1st July 2022
- Recruited candidates will be paid in the pay scale of Rs. 24280-72850
|Recruiting Body||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post||Prohibition & Excise Constable in ExciseDepartment|
|Start of Online Application||2nd May 2022|
|Last date to apply||20th May 2022|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 24280-72850|
Telangana Police Prohibition and Excise Constable Vacancy
As mentioned above, the Board released a total of 614 vacancies for the post of TS Excicse Constable. The number might change in the future without any notice. The vacancies are distributed Gender wise and category wise for each District Cadre.
Given below is the Telangana Police Prohibition & Excise Constable Vacancy for Cadre CD 1 to cadre CD 7.
|Contiguous District Cadre||General||Women|
How to Apply for Telangana Excise Constable Recruitment?
For eligible candidates, the last date to apply for the post of Telangana Police Prohibition & Excise Constable is 20th May 2022. The applications will be received in online mode only. Submission of applications will be done in two parts. Candidates who qualify in the Prelims will be required to submit the Part-II application form. While submitting the application, make sure that you have the required documents, signature, and photograph available. Enter the details carefully as in case of incorrect information, disqualification will take place.
Follow these instructions to fill in the Part-I application form.
Step 1: Click on the above-given direct link or visit the official website of TSLPRB.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link. Register yourself by entering information like name, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
Step 3: Login using the registered mobile number and password. For candidates logging in for the first time, the password will be their date of birth (DDMMYYYY).
Step 4: Enter all the required details. Upload your scanned copy of your passport photo and signature.
Step 5: Make the fee payment and submit.
Payment of the application fee has to be done from the Board’s website itself via Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking, etc. Make sure to submit the application once the fee payment is done. Here are the amounts of fees to be paid by different categories of candidates.
|OC and BC Candidates with local status of Telangana State||Rs. 800|
|SC and ST Candidates of Telangana State||Rs. 400|
Read these articles also
|Check Telangana Police Recruitment details here||Check the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus here|
|Know about AASC Assam Recruitment here||Read about APSC Statistics Inspector Answer Key|
|Download notification of Kerala Beat Forest Officer here||Know the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Exam Date|
Telangana Excise Constable Selection Process
There shall be three stages in the selection process. Candidates who qualify all the three stages will be finally recruited. The stages are as follows:
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT)
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement
- Final Written Examination (FWE)
Telangana Excise Constable Recruitment Eligibility
It is the candidates’ responsibility to make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the Police Prohibition & Excise Constable post. The requirements are for the candidate’s age, educational qualification, and medical standards. Each of them is discussed below.
1. Age Limit
The minimum age to apply for Telangana Police Prohibition & Excise Constable Recruitment is 18 years. Candidates should not be above 22 years of age as on 1st July 2022. However, the Board has allowed relaxation to the following categories.
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSTRANSCO, DISCOMs, TSGENCO, State Road Transport Corporation and other Telangana State Corporations, Municipalities, Local Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings etc., are not entitled for age relaxation)||Relaxation will be given equal to the length of regular service subject to a maximum period of 5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Served in Army / Navy / Air Force / Territorial Army)||Relaxation will be given of 3 years in addition to the length of Service rendered in the Armed Forces|
|NCC Instructor (rendered a minimum service of 6 months as a whole time Cadet Corps Instructor in NCC)||Relaxation of 3 years in addition to the length of Service rendered in the NCC|
|SCs, STs, BCs and EWS category||Relaxation of 5 years|
|Retrenched temporary employee in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months during 1991||Relaxation of 3 years|
|Widow, a Divorced Woman or a Woman judicially separated from her husband and who is not remarried (SC and ST)||Upper Age Limit: 40 years as on 1st July 2022|
|Widow, a Divorced Woman or a Woman judicially separated from her husband and who is not remarried (other than SC and ST)||Upper Age Limit: 35 years as on 1st July 2022|
2. Educational Qualification
An eligible candidate has to be 12th pass from a board recognized by the State Government as on 1st July 2022. Candidates with higher qualifications will also be considered provided that they are 12th pass.
3. Medical Standards
The following medical standards must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for the TS Excise Constable Recruitment.
- Distant Vision should be 6/6 for both right and left eyes
- Near Vision should be 0/5 Snellen for both right and left eyes
- Full field of vision in each eye
- No colour blindness, squint, or any morbid condition of the eye or lids
- No bodily defect
- Candidate should not be Physically Handicapped or have Knocking-Knees, Pigeon Chest, Flat Foot, Varicose Veins, Hammer Toes, Fractured Limbs, Decayed Teeth, Stammering, Hard of Hearing and Abnormal Psychological Behaviour
TS Excise Constable Exam Pattern
The Preliminary Written Test (PWT) for Telangana Police Prohibition & Excise Constable will be the first stage of the selection process. Candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test will appear for the Final Written Exam.
- Maximum marks for the both the tests will be 200
- There will be 200 Objective questions in each test
- Duration for both PWT and FWE will be three hours
- The questions will be from the subjects of English, Arithmetic, General Science, History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement, Principles of Geography, Indian Geography, Polity and Economy, Current events of national and international importance, Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability , and Contents pertaining to the State of Telangana. In addition to these subjects, there will be the subject of Personality test (Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness, Emotional Intelligence) for the FWE
This is all for the Telangana Police Prohibition & Excise Constable Recruitment. We hope this will help you. All the best!
Telangana Police Prohibition & Excise Constable FAQs
Candidates must be 12th pass to be eligible for the TS Excise Constable Recruitment 2022.
Candidates can apply latest by the 20th of May 2022 for TS Excise Constable Recruitment.
The PayScale is Rs. 24280-72850.
For the TS Excise Constable post, men must have a minimum height of 167.6 cm and women must have that of 152.5 cm.
Candidates must be within the age limit of 18 to 22 years for the Excise Constable post.