IPPB GDS 2022: Apply Now For 650 Vacancies, Check Details Here!
The India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has released a notification inviting applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak under the Department of Posts. Candidates can read this article carefully to get information about IPPB GDS Recruitment. The highlights of India Post Payments Bank Gramin Dak Sevak are as mentioned below:
- 650 vacancies have been released for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts by the IPPB.
- The application process will start on 10th May 2022 and end on 20th May 2022.
- The selection of the candidates will be a written examination.
- IPPB GDS Notification 2022: Overview
- IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2022
- How to Apply for IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak?
- IPPB GDS Selection Process 2022
- IPPB GDS Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Know the IPPB GDS Exam Pattern 2022
- What will be IPPB GDS Salary?
IPPB GDS Notification 2022: Overview
Here is an overview of the India Post Payments Bank Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2022:
|India Post Payments Bank Limited
|Gramin Dak Sevak
|9th May 2022
|Start Date to Apply
|10th May 20232
|Last Date to Apply
|20th May 2022
IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2022
The India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has released a total of 650 vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak post. The vacancies are distributed according to state, which is mentioned:
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR
How to Apply for IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak?
The application process for Gramin Dak Sevak positions will start on 10th May 2022 by the IPPB and the closing date will be 20th May 2022.
Step 1: Click on the direct link to apply or visit the official website of the Indian Post Payment Bank.
Step 2: Select the Careers section.
Step 3: Find the advertisement for engagement of Grameen Dak Sevaks to IPPB, click on apply and open it.
Step 4: Fill up the mandatory details in the application form.
Step 5: Add your signature and affix your recent photography in passport size, if required.
Step 6: Candidates should pay application fees if required, and then click on the “submit” button.
Step 7: Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the application form.
|Kerala PSC 10th Level exam
|Kerala PSC 10th Level exam result
|Kerala PSC Recruitment
|KPSC previous year question papers
IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak Application fees
The application fees will remain the same for the candidates.
Through Debit /Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets payment of application fee will be accepted. Check the application fee set by IPPB for the Gramin Dak Sevak is illustrated below:
IPPB GDS Selection Process 2022
The candidates have to qualify the all stages of the selection process to get selected for the IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak post, The selection process of IPPB GDS is mentioned below:
- Online Examination
- Language proficiency test (If required)
- Document Verification
IPPB GDS Eligibility Criteria 2022
In the IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak official notification, there is a detailed mention of the eligibility criteria candidates must meet to be eligible for the aforesaid position. Check the details of the IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak eligibility criteria given below:
Candidates who wish to apply for IPPB GDS posts must fulfill the following age criteria are as follows-
- Minimum Age- 20 years [as of 30th April 2022]
- Maximum Age- 35 years [as of 30th April 2022]
Candidates interested to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak post under IPPB must fulfill the following criteria of the education qualification:
- Candidates should Graduate from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body
Candidates who are applying to the mentioned post under IPPB must be Indian citizens.
Know the IPPB GDS Exam Pattern 2022
The IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak exam pattern for online exams is detailed below:
|Awareness about IPPB products
|Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness
|Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking and Telecom awareness
- In the IPPB GDG exam there will be no negative marking.
- The minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the exam will be 40.
- The duration of the exam will be 130 minutes.
- All tests except for tests of the English language shall be in English and Hindi.
What will be IPPB GDS Salary?
As per the official IPPB Gramin Dak Sevak official notification, the salary for the post is as follows –
- The IPPB will pay a lump sum amount of INR 30,000/- per month
- Allowance and other benefits will be included in the pay structure of IPPB GDS.
We hope you found this article IPPB GDS 2022 informative and helpful. We recommend you keep an eye on this space for any further updates. Till then good luck with your preparations!