Current Affairs 11 May 2022 – Get All The Updated News Here!
Current Affairs 11 May 2022: Current Affairs play a vital role in any competitive exam as they have a high weightage in the exam. Several questions are asked in the examination about current affairs as well as static awareness. Thus, it is necessary for the candidates to be updated with all the recent updates or trending news. It will help the applicants to attempt questions from the current affairs section and get desired marks in the examination. To help you prepare for the competitive exams, in this article, we are going to provide you with all recent updates and Current Affairs 11 May 2022. So, without getting late, read this article completely. You will get all the updates on recent trending news and all the important current affair news 11 May 2022.
- Current Affairs 11 May 2022 – Top 5 Trending News!
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Initiated Ladli Laxmi Yojana/Scheme 2.0
- Max Healthcare Institute & Ashoka University Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Study Complex Diseases
- After Defeating Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen won the first-ever Miami Grand Prix
- Danish Siddiqui, Photojournalist Honoured with Pulitzer Prize
- With Increasing International Debts, Sri Lanka Is Facing Economic Crisis
Check Current Affairs 10 May 2022 here.
Current Affairs 11 May 2022 – Top 5 Trending News!
Check out all the top 5 trending current affair news 11 May 2022, from the below-mentioned points. You will get updates on all the recent important news.
Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Initiated Ladli Laxmi Yojana/Scheme 2.0
- Chief Minister (CM) of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the second phase of the Ladli Laxmi scheme (Ladli Laxmi scheme-2.0).
- The scheme is launched with a motive to encourage girl children to pursue higher education and make them self-dependent.
- Ladli Laxmi scheme (yojana) is a comprehensive scheme that offers financial assistance to a girl from birth until her marriage in installments.
Check out the details on “Is Amazon Pay Later Safe”.
Max Healthcare Institute & Ashoka University Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Study Complex Diseases
- Ashoka University has signed an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with Max Healthcare Institute to initiate long-term, high-quality research collaborations.
- This is the first-of-its-kind project undertaken by both institutions (Ashoka University and Max Healthcare Institute).
- The aim of this collaboration is to build a joint research program on genome analysis and data analysis that will include ML, AI, and deep learning of various genetic and lifestyle diseases.
After Defeating Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen won the first-ever Miami Grand Prix
- On 8th May 2022, Red Bull’s reigning champion Max Verstappen won the first-ever Miami Grand Prix after defeating Charles Leclerc.
- In the competition, Carlos Sainz Jr from Ferrari and Sergio Perz from Red Bull came third and fourth, respectively.
- The F1 season will continue on 22nd May 2022 when Barcelona will be hosting the Spanish Grand Prix.
Danish Siddiqui, Photojournalist Honoured with Pulitzer Prize
- Danish Siddiqui, a photojournalist, is among the top 4 Indians honored with the prestigious/reputed Pulitzer Prize 2022 in the feature photography category.
- Danish Siddiqui and his colleagues Sanna Irshad Mattoo, Adnan Abidi, and Amit Dave from the Reuters news agency have won the award.
- Siddiqui died in 2021 at the age of 38 years when he was on assignment in Afghanistan.
Check out the other relevant topics from the given table:
|International Red Cross Day
|List of new Cabinet Ministers of India
|Rivers Names A to Z in India
|Famous Monuments of North India
|Famous Monuments of South India
|Famous Monuments of Eastern India
With Increasing International Debts, Sri Lanka Is Facing Economic Crisis
- The President of Sri Lanka, Gotabaya Rajapaksa has declared a state of emergency for the second time in a month.
- Due to the increasing economic crisis, the strikes and protests are increasing day by day in Sri Lanka.
- The protesters in Sri Lanka, are very upset with the current government and want the resignation of Mr. Rajapaksa and his elder brother Mahendra Rajapaksha to resign as the prime minister of Sri Lanka.
Also, check the Factors which cause Inflation.
We hope that you are satisfied with the information provided in this article on trending Current Affair News 11 May 2022.If you have any queries or questions related to the current affair 11 May 2022, please do not hesitate to connect with us. We will be happy to help you with all your doubts and help you in each step to improve your general knowledge.