SBI PO Notification 2023 Date is Out! Know Exam Date, Application, and Vacancies!
The State Bank of India conducts SBI PO Exam every year for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in the various branches across the country. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the official announcement. The good news is that SBI PO Notification 2023 has been released on 21st September 2022, as per the latest reports. The SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Preliminary Examination is going to be held on 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th December 2022. The SBI PO exam aims to recruit candidates who are willing to serve in the banking sector. However, those who qualify for the exam will be able to get the job.
- The application commencement for the SBI PO recruitment 2023 has been started from 22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022. However, candidates are advised to visit the SBI official website to get regular updates about important dates and announcements.
- The applicants can download the SBI PO prelims exam admit card from the 1st/ 2nd week of December 2022 onwards.
- The SBI PO exam selection process has four steps including the Prelims exam, Mains exam, Interview, and Group Discussion. The Prelims and Mains exam will be held online.
Attempt SBI PO Mock Test Now!
In this article, we will provide useful information about SBI PO 2023 Notification, the application process, eligibility criteria and more. Go through the complete article to know more!
SBI PO Notification 2023 Details
SBI PO Notification 2023 has already been announced. It is an important document for candidates because it provides the needed guidelines and correct information about the exam and its registration process. Candidates can get details about important exam dates, syllabus, exam patterns, application fees etc.
SBI PO 2023 exam is conducted at a national level and a large number to select the candidates for the post of PO in SBI. Many graduates appear for this exam every year. Candidates are advised to go through the SBI PO 2023 Notification to be prepared for the upcoming exam rounds. The qualifying for all these rounds will be able to get selected for these posts. The following table provides important information about SBI PO 2023.
|Important Dates (Tentative)
|SBI PO Notification 2023
|21st September 2022
|Online application commencement date
|22nd September 2022
|Last date for application process
|12th October 2022
|Admit Card – Prelims
|1st/ 2nd week of December 2022 onwards
|Exam Date – Prelims
|17th/18th/19th/20th of December 2022
|Results – Prelims
|December 2022/ January 2023
|Admit Card – Mains
|January 2023/ February 2023
|Mains Exam Date
|January 2023/ February 2023
|Result – Mains
|Call letter for Interview
|February 2023 Onwards
|G.D. and Interview
|February/ March 2023
|March 2023 Onwards
- Muthuvel Karunanidhi: The Father of Corruption- Check out His Major Corruptions, Early Life and Career
- Kerala Akshaya Lottery Result Today AK-593 Live- Check Here!
- 10 Lines on Daily Routine in English for Students and Children!
- Strong Roots Question Answer: Check Out the Most Important Long Questions Here!
- Shri Mahadev Govind Ranade: The Father of Indian Economics- Check out His Major Contributions ,Early Life and Career
- AMRITPEX 2023 Nature and Wildlife Quiz – Check Correct Answers here!
SBI PO Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
The SBI PO 2023 vacancies have been announced along with the SBI PO notification 2023. Here, we can estimate the SBI PO vacancy category-wise by checking out the following table.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The SBI PO eligibility criteria 2023 is released along with SBI PO Notification 2023, candidates can follow the eligibility criteria as described in the notification. Aspirants need to fulfil the eligibility criteria for SBI PO to appear for the exam. For detailed information, the eligibility criteria have two components:
- Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from any recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023.
- Students who are in their final year can also apply but they need to present their final mark sheet at the time of the interview.
The age limit for the candidates is from 21 years to 30 years as of April 01, 2023. Those who are under this age limit will be eligible to apply for this post. The age relaxation as per the government rules will be applicable.
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
Students can follow the given instruction below to apply for this exam.
- Visit the SBI Official Website www.sbi.co.in.
- Check out the SBI PO Notification 2023 for new registration. Click on it.
- Fill in all the required details in the registration form like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Phone number, Email Id, etc.
- Click on Submit, and keep the system-generated registration ID and Password carefully.
- In the next step, you have to fill up the application form.
- Login by using your registration ID and Password on the SBI PO official website.
- Fill in all the necessary information.
- Upload the scanned images of their signature and a passport-sized photograph.
- Submit all the details and move to the next step.
- Finally, submit the application fee to complete the process.
- JEE Advanced Result 2022 Date Out! Know How to Check and More
- NVS Class 9th Admission Online Form 2022: Apply Till 15th October 2022
- SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment 2022: Apply for 5008 Vacancies Now!
- INI CET January 2023 registration last date: Check out here!
- TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1540 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
- UP Lekhpal Result 2022: Check steps to download result!
SBI PO Notification 2023: FAQs
SBI PO Notification 2023 has already been released on 21st September 2022.
The online application process is starting on 22nd September 2022.
Candidates can apply for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 till 12th October 2022.
For GEN/EWS/OBC candidates, it is Rs. 750/- and for ST/SC/PwBD candidates, the application fee is Nil.
You can go to the official website www.sbi.co.in and provide some details to register. After that, you have to pay an application fee to complete the application process.