JEE Advanced Result 2022 Date Out! Know How to Check and More
The authorities of IIT Bombay have announced that the JEE advanced result 2022 will be declared on the 11th of September 2022 (Sunday). All successful candidates will get a score card for further appearing in the counselling sessions. A total of 16,598 seats are allotted in 23 IITs for the high scorers of the exam. Among the total seats, 1,567 seats are reserved for female candidates. On the other hand, 1,891 seats are dedicated to the Computer Science Engineering courses. The JEE advanced 2022 result declaration will be made category-wise. The All India Ranks (AIR) of qualifying candidates will be available on the official website of JEE Advanced (jeeadv.ac.in) or result.jeeadv.ac.in.
Through this article, know the important dates associated with JEE Advanced examination. Furthermore, learn how to check the details of JEE advanced result 2022.
Important Dates of JEE Advanced 2022 Result
|Date of JEE Advanced||28th August 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 result date||11th September 2022|
|JEE Advanced result 2022 time||10 AM|
|Rank Card Availability of JEE Advanced 2022||11th September 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 counselling for seat allotment||12th September 2022|
How to Check JEE Advanced 2022 Result?
Follow the steps below to search for your JEE Advanced result 2022:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of JEE advanced (jeeadv.ac.in).
- Proceed by clicking the “JEE Advanced Result Link” option.
- Enter your credentials asked for; these include DOB, Roll Number, and Phone Number.
- Further, click on the “I’m not a robot” option.
- Then click the “Submit” option to complete the process.
- The screen will display JEE Advanced result 2022.
- Download the results and keep a hard copy for further reference.
Points to Check after Declaration of JEE Advanced 2022 Result
After you get your JEE Advanced result 2022, make sure all your credentials are correct. If you find any inaccuracy, contact the authorities of JEE immediately to avoid problems during admission. Below are the details you should carefully check:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Status of JEE Advanced 2022 Result (If you have qualified for the further steps of admission)
- AIR of the Candidate (If qualified)
- Marks obtained in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 (Subject wise)
- Positive Marks in total
- Total Marks
How is JEE Advanced Result Prepared?
The JEE Advanced result 2022 will be prepared as per the norms followed for the last few years.
- The marks obtained in all the included subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) from both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are separately added to the scorecard. That implies that the marks of each subject from both Paper 1 and 2 are added to get the total marks.
- Further, the aggregates of scores obtained in JEE Advanced result 2022 are calculated by the authorities. It is done based on the marks scored in each subject.
- The ranks in the Common Rank List (CRL) of JEE Advanced are decided on the total marks obtained. To get a rank in JEE Advance, the candidates must have appeared in both Papers.
Tie Breaking Rules of JEE Advanced Result 2022
When two or more candidates have the same score in JEE Advanced result 2022, the following tie-breaking rules are followed by the administration.
- Firstly, the candidate having higher positive marks is awarded a higher rank than the other candidate with the same aggregate.
- In case the tie still remains, the candidate with higher marks in Mathematics is given the higher rank.
- Further, if the tie does not resolve, the number scored in Physics is considered after Mathematics.
- If the tie is not resolved after following the above-mentioned steps, then the candidates are awarded the same rank.
JEE Advanced 2022 Result FAQs
The JEE Advanced 2022 result will be released on jeeadv.ac.in by IIT Bombay. The JEE Advanced cutoff 2022 will vary for candidates belonging to different categories (ST, SC, OBC, PWD, and categories).
Yes, even if you do not qualify in JEE Advance, your attempt will be counties post appearing for JEE Mains.
The aggregate mark in JEE Advanced is 306. Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 carry 183 marks each.
For getting an AIR within 1000 in JEE Advanced 2022, you have to score at least between 200 and 210.
The JEE Advanced result 2022 cutoff for General candidates is expected to be around 90 marks to qualify. On the other hand, for OBC candidates, it is expected to be between 71 and 76. For SC candidates cutoff is expected to be between 39 and 45. And for ST candidates, it may be between 51 and 55.