APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Ground Water Department on 15th September 2022. As per report, 74 vacancies have been listed for appointment of Technical Assistant. Candidates who are interested to apply for APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment should visit the official website apsgwd.ap.gov.in for application.
This article tells about the important information regarding APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fees, Application Procedure and others. More details relating APGWD vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Candidates can check the details of the APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 from this article. Candidates who are in search of Diploma Jobs must appear for this examination. Candidates who have been shortlisted the recruitment process will be appointed anywhere in AP State in the post of Technical Assistant.
- LBS Kerala Rank List 2022 – Released! Check Here For Details!
- Chhindwara University BA B.Sc 3rd Year Result 2022: Know the Result link & More Details here!
- Assam Direct Recruitment Result 2022! Check Here For Updates!
- Dibrugarh University Result 2022 is out! Check now @dibru.ac.in
- CUET UG Merit List 2022 PDF Download – Result Declared! Check Here For Details!
- PFRDA Officer Grade A Salary – Want To Know? Check Here For Details!
APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 Examination – Key Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||Government of Andhra Pradesh – Ground Water & Water Audit Department|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancy||74|
|Location of the Job||Andhra Pradesh|
|Releasing Date Of the Notification||15th September 2022|
|Last Date Of the Online Application||30th September 2022|
APSGWD Technical Assistant Application Form 2022
APSGWD Recruitment Technical Assistant 2022 applications have been started from 15th September 2022 and will end on 30th September 2022. So the interested candidates should complete their application within the given time period.
How To Apply for APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Candidates have to follow some easy steps to apply for APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to visit the official website apsgwd.ap.gov.in.
- Candidates have to Click on “Job Notifications”.
- Next, the candidates have to find the advertisement “Technical Assistant Posts on contract basis in the Ground Water and Water Audit Department, Andhra Pradesh”.
- Candidates have to click on the advertisement.
- Notification for APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment will open on the screen and the candidates have to read it and check Eligibility.
- Now, the candidates have to download the application form the notification.
- The application form should be filled up carefully through offline mode.
- Lastly, the candidates have to send the application to the given address within the last date of application.
APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
There is no application fees for candidates of any category. Candidates can apply for the examination by visiting the official website www.apsgwd.ap.gov.in. This official website will also provide other information relating to fees.
APSGWD Technical Assistant Educational Qualification 2022
Candidates should check the required educational qualifications before applying for APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022. Candidates who do not meet the required educational qualification criteria will not be eligible for application.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for APSGWD Recruitment Technical Assistant 2022 should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University /Institution/Board.
- For more information about the educational qualification, candidates can visit the official website.
APSGWD Technical Assistant Age Limit Criteria 2022
Interested candidates should check the age limit for APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 before applying.
- Candidates should be between the age group of 35 years to 40 years.
- Relaxation of age – ST/SC/OBC/PWD candidates have upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
APSGWD Technical Assistant Selection Procedure 2022
The selection procedure will comprise an interview round. The performance of the candidates in the interview round will be the reason for the selection in the APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 Posts.
APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Here is the list that contains some important dates that candidates should know before applying for the examination.
|Starting date of Application||15th September 2022|
|Last date for Application||30th September 2022|
|Date of Interview||11th September 2022|
|Venue||O/o District Ground Water Officer of the concerned district|
- National List Of Essential Medicines 2022 India PDF – Download Now!
- Posts Under SSC CGL – Know Which is Better For You!
- Best Books For SSC CGL Maths – Get The Complete List Here!
- Difference Between SBI PO and SBI Clerk – Check Out All The Points Here!
- My Greatest Olympic Prize Question And Answers – Class 9 & 10
- The Cheetah in India Quiz Answers – Check Out The Answers Now!
APSGWD Technical Assistant Salary 2022
Candidates can check the salary of the selected candidates before applying for APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- The salary for the post of Technical Assistant is Rs 18,000 per month under government rules and regulations.
- For more information, candidates should check the official website.
APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022: FAQs
The official notification of APSGWD Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 has been released on 15th September 2022.
The last date for application is 30th September 2022.
74 vacancies have been listed by the Andhra Pradesh Ground Water Department for the post of Technical Assistant.
The mode of application is offline.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview Round.