Akshaya Lottery Result Today AK 573: Kerala Lottery held its first competition in 1967, and its first draw in 1968. Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, is the headquarters of the Kerala Lotteries Department. Different lotteries are drawn here on a daily basis, seven days a week. Every day, different lotteries are drawn in Kerala. Win-Win, Sthree Sakthi SS, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, Nirmal, Karunya, Pournami, and Bhagyamithra are the seven types of weekly lotteries that are held. Akshaya Lottery Result Today draw will be held on Wednesday, November 2, 2022, at 3 p.m. at Gorki Bhavan, Trivandrum. The next Akshaya AK 573 draw will take place soon.
- The Kerala lottery department holds an Akshaya lottery result draw every Wednesday.
- The Kerala lottery Akshaya AK 572 result will be posted here as soon as possible.
- The first prize is worth Rs 70 lakh, and the second and third prizes are worth Rs 5 lakh and Rs 1 million, respectively. Rs 8,000 is the consolation prize.
As soon as the Kerala Akshaya AK 573 Lottery Results are announced, they will be posted below. Keep in touch to receive the winner list on time as per the Akshaya Lottery Result Today.
Akshaya Lottery Result Today Live- Download PDF
Get an overview of the Akshaya AK 372 Lottery and download the PDF of the Akshaya Lottery Result Today using the link provided below in the table.
|Authorized by||Government of Kerala|
|Lottery Name||Akshaya AK 572|
|Kerala Nirmal Lottery Ticket Price 2022||₹40|
|Winning Prize Amount||₹100 to ₹1,00,00,000/–|
|Draw Date for Kerala Lottery Akshaya||26th October 2022|
|Mode of the Result||Online Mode|
|Kerala Lottery Result Time||3 to 4PM|
|Status of Result||Download Now|
|Address||Directorate of State Lotteries|
Vikas Bhavan P.O.,Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala – 695033
Ph: 0471-2305193, 0471-2305230, 0471-2301741, 0471-2301740(Fax)
e-mail: [email protected] , [email protected]
Akshaya Lottery Result Today Live AK 572- Winners List
People who want to try their luck can buy tickets through the official portal and win a large sum of money. The Directorate of Kerala State releases the lottery prize money.
- The Akshaya Lottery ticket contains seven prizes, including a consolation prize.
- The first prize was one crore, and the second and third prizes were ten lakhs and 5000 rupees, respectively.
- A total of 217105 prizes were awarded to winners, and the lottery agency will deduct 10% of the first to third prize amounts and distribute the remainder to the agents.
- In the case of the fourth, seventh, and consolation prizes, 10% of the prize amount will be awarded from the allotted fund by the Kerala Government.
Check out the Akshaya AK 372 Winners:
|Consolation||NN 170874 |
How to Download the Akshay Lottery Result Today?
The results are available on the Kerala State Lotteries website. All you have to do is go to the website and download the PDF of the results. The instructions below will walk you through the process.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Kerala State Lotteries.
Step 2: On the home page, next to the ‘What’s New @ Lotteries’ section, you’ll see four options. Select ‘Lottery Result.’
Step 3: Check the Akshay lottery results. Simply click on it.
Step 4: Open the PDF file and look for your ticket number.
How to Claim Kerala Lottery Akshaya Lottery Winning Amount 2022
Here, we will inform you that if you are a winner, you must follow the procedure for claiming money after winning the Kerala State Lottery. The winning ticket, along with all required documents, should be surrendered to the authority. If the winning amount is less than one lakh, the prize money can be claimed from the district lottery offices.
If the winning amount is more than one lakh, the winner must affix his name, signature, and address on the back of the ticket along with all the required documents, and the winner must then surrender to the lottery director. The department as per the amount won is mentioned below.
|Prize Money||Deposit Claim|
|₹5,000 or Lower||Ticket Agent|
|₹1,00,000 or Lower||Department of District Lottery Offices|
|₹1,00,000 or Below (Other States)||Department of Directorate|
|₹1,00,000 or Above||Department of Director of State Lotteries|
|₹1 Lakh to ₹20 Lakhs||Department of Deputy Director|
|₹20 Lakhs and Above||Department of Director|
Documents Needed to Claim the Prize
- Claim Application Form must be submitted along with a self-attested photocopy of both sides of the Kerala Lottery Ticket.
- Self-attested photocopy of the winner’s PAN Card
- 02 passport-sized photographs of the Kerala lottery winner, attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary Public.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form, with an Rs.1 stamp paper affixed.
- PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Adhaar Card, Ration Card, DL, Passport, and other self-attested ID proof documents
Note: People should visit the official website of the Lotteries Department of the Government of Kerala @keralalotteries.com for more information.
Akshaya Lottery Result Yesterday 2022
Check out all the previous Akshaya Lottery results:
|Lottery Name with Draw Number||Date of Result||Winner list|
|Kerala Akshaya AK 572 Result||26/10/2022||View|
|Kerala AKSHAYA Lottery Result (AK-571)||19/10/2022||View|
|Kerala AKSHAYA Lottery Result (AK-570)||12/10/2022||View|
|Kerala AKSHAYA Lottery Result Today (AK-569)||05/10/2022||View|
|Kerala AKSHAYA lottery result today (AK-568)||28/09/2022||View|
Hope you found this article on the Akshaya Lottery Result today helpful.
Akshaya Lottery Result Today FAQs
The Akshaya Lottery AK 572 ticket first prize winner received 70 lakh rupees. Tax will be deducted at 30% of the total.
Navigate to keralalottery.info’s home page. Click the link in the navigation menu, the results link on the home page, or the link in the table.
The live score will be updated until 4 p.m.
Fill out the claim form and send it to the Kerala State Lotteries Department.
Yes, you must submit documents such as two passport-size photographs, a prize money receipt, a self-attested copy of your PAN card, and an attested copy of your Ration card/Passport/Driving license/Election ID card, among others.
Yes. In addition to other documents, you must submit a Guardianship certificate.