MOIL Management Trainee Recruitment: MOIL Limited (previously Manganese Ore India Limited) is a government-owned Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the Ministry of Steel. It is the country’s largest manganese ore producer, with eleven mines located throughout Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. The organisation welcomes applications from young, passionate, and ambitious people who want to grow with MOIL for online recruitment exclusively for management trainee positions.
|Name of the organization||Manganese Ore India Limited|
|Starting Date of Application||14 May 2022|
|Last Date of Application||4 June 2022|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
MOIL Management Trainee Vacancy (Tentative)
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Management Trainee post at the MOIL can check out the vacancy announcement given in the table below.
NOTE: The above vacancies are tentative and depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
MOIL Management Trainee Selection Process
Before applying, applicants should acknowledge that they meet all of the qualifying requirements. Admission to the Computer Based Online Test is only tentative. When an applicant arrives for an interview, if shortlisted, or at any stage of the recruiting process/appointment, details/documents will be verified.
How to apply for the MOIL Management Trainee Recruitment?
Interested candidates can check out the steps given below on how to apply for the Management Trainee post at MOIL.
Step 1: Candidates to go to the MOIL website www.moil.nic.in click on the Recruitment click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
Step 2: To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id
Step 3: After getting the login credentials, candidates are required to fill in the data carefully on the portal.
Step 4: Candidates can proceed to upload the Photo & Signature [scanned photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature (with black ink) – left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) – a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with blue/black ink) (text given below)]
Step 5: Modify details, if required, and click on ‘ COMPLETE REGISTRATIONT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment
Step 7: Submit the application form and download it as a PDF for future reference.
MOIL Management Trainee Application Fee
Candidates belonging to the General (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.590/- (Five Hundred ninety only, including GST).
MOIL Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must meet the qualifying standards established by the official authorities in order to be considered for the available post. Check out the MOIL Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria given below.
- The Upper Age Limit is 30 years for Management Trainees as of 4 June 2022 for General (UR)/SC/ST & EWS category candidates.
- Upper Age Limit is relaxed by 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
NOTE: The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 04/06/2022 shall not exceed 53 years.
1) P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with a minimum of 60% marks.
P.G. Degree/Diploma (2 years duration) in IRPM/Master of Labour studies from the recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
MBA with specialization in Personnel Management /HR/HRD from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
2) Preference will be given to the Law Graduate. (Management Trainee, after successful completion of the training period, will be placed on probation as Manager(Personnel/Welfare) (E-02) scale in the Company.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum qualifying marks are 55% whereas the post is reserved for SC/ST.
- Diploma/Graduation in any Engineering Discipline must be from University/Institute recognized by the appropriate Statutory Authority in India.
- Graduation must also be from University / Institute recognized by the appropriate Statutory Authority in India.
- PG Degree/Diploma (2 years duration)/MBA should be a full-time course as an essential qualification.
MOIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern
It is essential to know the examination pattern in detail. Candidates can check out the Moil management trainee exam pattern given below in the table.
- The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes
- The questions will be all objective-based questions.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English
- The qualifying marks for the Computer Based Online Test will be as under
- General (UR)/SC/ST/EWS/PwD – 50% of marks in each segment
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 40% of marks in each segment
MOIL Management Trainee Salary
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainees in E02 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000–3%- 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month as a consolidated amount during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1 year training period regularization will be in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000–3%-1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- on probation for 1 year as per the rules of the Company.
Check out other major recruitment details on our page now!
|India Post Circle GDS Recruitment||HPPWD Multi-Task Worker Recruitment||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment|
|RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment||HP Patwari Recruitment||TSLPRB Police Recruitment|
MOIL Management Trainee Recruitment – FAQs
The last date to apply is 4 June 2022.
Yes, there is a probationary period of 1 year for the post.
The selection process includes CBT, Interview, Document Verification and Medical Evaluation.
General Knowledge, Reasoning, English and Subject Knowledge are included in the examination.
The age limit is 30 years.