Current Affairs 22 May 2022. Every competitive examination requires knowledge of current events. There are questions regarding current events and static knowledge on the test. As a result, applicants must stay informed and knowledgeable. It will help applicants answer questions about the current incident and do well on tests. This post will provide you with all of the latest events for May 22nd, 2022 to assist you in preparing for competitive tests. To keep up to date with the latest news and happenings on May 22, 2022, read this page completely.
Current Affairs 22 May 2022 – All The Latest News!
Check out the bullet points below for the most up-to-date current affairs May 22, 2022 news.
Biden is ‘unconcerned’ by North Korea’s nuclear test; he talks with Yoon in South Korea.
- He sent a short greeting to Kim Jong Un, whose nuclear threats threaten overshadowing the US president’s maiden trip to Asia: “Hello there. Period.”
- When reporters asked whether he had anything to say to North Korea’s leader, he provided the brief welcome, emphasising his administration’s willingness to engage in diplomacy with Pyongyang even as they prepare to ratchet up joint military drills with South Korea.
A 10-year-old Mumbai skater girl climbs Everest base camp.
- The base camp is located at 5,364 metres, and she completed the excursion in 11 days, according to her.
- Rhythm Mamania, a 10-year-old skater from Mumbai, became one of the youngest Indian mountaineers to reach Everest base camp, completing the journey in 11 days.
- “Trekking, like skating, has always been my passion,” she adds, “but this hike taught me how important it is to be a responsible trekker while also helping the mountain waste management problem.”
Sri Lanka’s Prime Minister praises MK Stalin and the people of India when new help arrives in Colombo.
- The current shipment, which includes food and milk, was flagged off by Tamil Nadu’s chief minister on May 18 in Chennai.
- “Sri Lanka received Rs. 2 billion in humanitarian help from India today, including milk powder, food, and medicines.”
The US-led Indo-Pacific strategy is a tactic to sow chaos: China
- The US-led Indo-Pacific strategy is a scheme to sow divides and foment conflict in the area, according to Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi, who added that the plan is doomed to fail.
- “Facts will show that the so-called Indo-Pacific strategy is essentially a campaign to sow discord, provoke conflict, and destroy peace,” Wang added.
- During his visit to Japan, Biden will also unveil a new regional effort, the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF), according to the White House.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Sunday, ahead of his departure to Japan, that the Quad leaders’ meeting in Tokyo will evaluate the status of the bloc’s projects and address developments in the Indo-Pacific region.
On May 22nd, 2022 Sher Sha Suri died
- Sher Shah initiated the siege of Kalinjar in 1543 and was assassinated on May 22, 1545, as the fort was besieged.
- Sher Shah Suri, born Fard Khn, founded the Suri Empire in India, with its capital at Sasaram, modern-day Bihar.
- He created the rupee as a currency. Sher Shah of Sur took leadership of the Mughal Empire in 1540.
- His restoration of the empire laid the framework for subsequent Mughal kings, most notably Humayun’s son, Akbar.
We hope you have obtained all of the most relevant 22 May 2022 Current Affairs News information. If you have any questions or concerns concerning the current event on May 22, 2022, please contact us. We would be pleased to support you in clarifying any concerns you may have about enhancing your general knowledge.