To get selected in the examination candidates must prepare all the important topics from these books. There are three sections in the examination:- General Knowledge, General English, and Mental Ability. Candidates should prepare all the sections well. Check Books for all sections given below.
Top Books for General Knowledge, General English and Mental Ability
All three sections together contain 100 questions of 100 marks consisting of objective-type questions. General Knowledge and Mental Ability contain 35 questions of 1 mark each and General English contains 30 questions of 1 mark each. There is no information regarding negative marking.
|Name of the Book||Publication/Author|
|Police rank file, Constable Armed Police Battalion Exam Book Paperback 2020||Team Anand|
|Win Kerala PSC Exam Book 2017 (Malayalam) Paperback||V V.K Subburaj|
|Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment Exam Study Material Study Material & Preparation Book Paperback||Surya College of Competition|
|Mental Ability & Arithmetic||Kiran , Disha , Arihant|
|General Knowledge & General English||Lucent objective & S.P Bakshi|
Check Kerala PSC Constable Answer Key here.
Other Important Sources for Kerala PSC Constable exam 2021 preparation
- Candidates can refer to previous year papers to analyze the level of questions asked and prepare better. Also refer to online notes that help in shortcut methods for solutions and fast approach in exams.
- Read current affairs daily through various online platforms.
- E-books help in studying anywhere anytime.
- Online test series to evaluate preparation and enhance performance.
Preparation Strategy for Kerala PSC Constable exam 2021
- Be consistent and Study Regularly.
- Follow your Time Table and prepare accordingly.
- Solve previous year papers, practice sets, test series and analyze it.
- Give sufficient time to all sections. Give time to weak sections more.
Kerala PSC Constable 2021 FAQ:
All the important books are recommended in this article above. Check out and prepare better.
There are three sections: General Knowledge, General English and Mental Ability. Prepare various topics for these sections.
Read thoroughly the exam Pattern and syllabus and study regularly with revision.
There are a total of 77 vacancies in this recruitment.
No, they are not eligible for this recruitment drive.