Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment notification 2022 Out: Get important details here!
Kerala Public Service Commission invites applications for the job of Lower Division Clerk. Interested and suitable applicants can apply for this post. The qualifying candidate should perform one-time registration on the Kerala PSC website. Kerala PSC Notification Lower Division Clerk(LDC) is given below. The closing date for submitting this application is 5/01/2022.
- District-wise recruitment patterns, job security, and pay lure thousands of aspirants towards the Kerala PSC LDC Exam.
- This unique recruitment is for NCC/Sainik Welfare department in the Palakkad District.
- The number of openings may go up during the recruitment process.
Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment Overview 2022
|Name of Organization
|Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing & Marketing) Corporation Limited (BEVCO)
|Lower Division Clerk
|Application Start Date
|30 November 2021
|Last Date to Apply
|5 January 2022
|Method of Appointment
- Kerala PSC LDC Apply Online 2022
- Kerala PSC LDC Selection Process 2022
- Kerala PSC LDC Eligibility 2022
- Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern
- Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus
- Kerala PSC LDC Important Dates
- Kerala PSC LDC Salary Details
- Kerala PSC LDC Cut Off
- How to Prepare for Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2022
- Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment FAQ
Kerala PSC LDC Apply Online 2022
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification from 30th November 2021. The last date to apply online for Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment 2022 is until 5th January 2022. The details are below:
Step 1- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Step 2- Registered candidates can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
Step 3- User must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply.
- Photographs posted should be taken after 31.12.2011.
- The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion.
(The photograph once posted meeting all conditions shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other guidelines regarding the uploading of images.)
Step 4- Submit the Application Form.
- Must quote the User-ID for further correspondence with the Commission. Candidates are recommended to maintain a paper or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
- Original documentation to prove qualification, experience, age, Community, etc. have to be produced as and when required for.
Kerala PSC LDC Application Fee
No application fee is required.
Kerala PSC LDC Selection Process 2022
The selection to the above concern will be susceptible to the rules and regulations issued by them from time to time.
If a written/OMR/Online Test is held as part of this selection, candidates shall provide a confirmation for writing the test through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the day of the Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the allowed deadline will be dismissed entirely. The times relating to the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be mentioned in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their particular profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it.
Kerala PSC LDC Eligibility 2022
Interested candidates are requested to go through the latest Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment 2022 entirely, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria required for Kerala PSC LDC Job Vacancy 2022, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. The details are below;
- Age: 18-36. Only individuals born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this role. Other Backward Communities, SC/ST candidates, and widows are eligible for regular age relaxation.
The provisional hands working in the aforementioned concern will be awarded age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the higher age limit provided they are within the required age limit on the date of their first appointment in the said concern. But the regular employees of the firm are not entitled to the foregoing concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should receive a certificate showing the period of their provisional employment in the concern and shall provide the same as and when needed by the Commission. It would also be explicitly mentioned in the Certificate that they were not working in the normal service of the firm.
- SSLC or similar qualification
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of the qualification listed in the notification shall present the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalence at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be recognized as equivalent to the mandated qualification.
- In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern
Following is the Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern as per the last recruiting pattern:
- Total number of Questions = 100
- Total Marks = 100
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Duration of exam = 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- No Negative marking
|Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
|1 Hour 15 Minutes
|General Knowledge(Regional Language)
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus
The candidates need to clear a written paper to get selected for the post of a Lower Division Clerk by the Kerala PSC. The written exam will feature questions from the following topics as per the last recruitment syllabus:
Kerala PSC LDC Subjects:
- Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
- Mental Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- General English
Simple Arithmetic Syllabus
- Number systems and basic mathematical processes
- Percentages, Averages
- Profit and loss, Simple and Compound Interests
- Time and Distance, Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mensuration- Volumes, Area, Total Surface Area
- Law of exponents
Mental Ability Syllabus
- Mental Ability
- Problems on Mathematics signs
- Analogy-Word Analogy, Alphabet Analogy, Number Analogy
- Odd Man Out
- Coding and Decoding
- Family Relation
- Sense of Direction
- Time and Angles
- Time in a clock and its reflection
- Date and Calendar
- Clerical Ability
General Knowledge and Current Affairs Syllabus
- Geography – Kerala and India
- Basic facts about Kerala – Geography, History, Industries, etc.
- River systems and mountain ranges in the India
- States and Union Territories
- Medieval India, First war of Independence, Indian Independence History
- Five-year plans, Banking and Insurance, Different Schemes (Central and State government-sponsored) (Central and State government-sponsored)
- Human Rights Act, Human Rights Commissions, SC/ ST act, SC/ ST commissions, Women Protection legislation, commissions, etc.
- Polity, Economics, Science, Literature, Art and Culture, Sports – Current Affairs
- National Parks, Biospheres, etc.
General Science Syllabus
- Basics of Human Organs
- Vitamins and Diseases
- Disease and Carriers
- Important Agricultural Schemes in Kerala
- Important Crops in Kerala
- Forest Resources
- Environment and Pollution
- Atom and its structures
- Ores and Minerals
- Elements and its groups
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Work and Energy, Power, Electricity
- Heat and Temperature
- Solar System
- Sound and Light
General English Syllabus
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences
- Different Parts of Speech, Agreement of Verb and Subject
- Confusion of Adjectives and Adverbs, Comparison of Adjectives
- Articles – Definite and Indefinite Articles, Uses of Primary and Modal Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions, Infinitive, and Gerunds
- Tenses, Tenses in Conditional Tenses
- Adverbs and Position of Adverbs, Prepositions
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct versus Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice, Correction of Sentences
- Singular and Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word Formation from existing words and use of prefix or suffix, Compound words
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases, One Word Substitutes
- Words often misinterpreted, Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
- Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives
- Sentence and Word Correction
- Idioms, One Word Substitution
- Synonyms, Antonyms
- Use of Punctuation markings
- Translation, etc.
Kerala PSC LDC Important Dates
|Yet to be released
|Yet to be released
Kerala PSC LDC Salary Details
Salaries were hiked as the 10th Pay Commission had been introduced by the State Government of India.
|Name Of Post
|Lower Division Clerk(LDC)
Kerala PSC LDC Cut Off
The official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission has published the cutoff marks for the Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2021. In order to know the cut off marks for the just said examination candidates can refer to this article or their official website. As per the previous year criteria, the eligibility for the candidates for appearing for this job is class 10th pass. This is most probably not likely to change this year also. It should also be remembered that the cut off marks that will be published by the official for the lower division clerk examination will be district wise. The cutoff scores for various districts for the Kerala Public Service Commission Lower division clerk exam varied between the range of 50 to 67 based on previous years observation.
The selection process required for selecting applicants to the post of Lower Division clerk by the Kerala Public Service Commission involves a written examination. Check the table that is given below to know about the district wise cut off marks for the Kerala PSC LDC Exam that was conducted the previous year.
|Kerala PSC LDC Examination Previous Year District wise Cutoff
How to Prepare for Kerala PSC LDC Exam 2022
It is very vital for a candidate to understand the questions and themes which have come in the previous question papers. It is also crucial to know each and every topic of your syllabus fully. A smart aspirant is someone who would have a firm grip over all the concepts and knows all the topics fully. The degree of competition has been increasing every year for Kerala PSC LDC aspirants. During examination one of the major problems is how to make sure that you have completed all the important topics in an appropriate manner. A candidate can do so with a prescribed structure or exam pattern of the Kerala LDC exam, resulting in an increase in timing and speed to answer the questions. If you prepare with these items in mind, the worry and anxiety may be disregarded and you can have an easy preparation.
- Make sure that you keep a note of the time given to each phase for an efficient effort. Kerala PSC test was quite calculative during previous years. Candidates need to make sure that they don’t get locked on a certain question and miss out on the ones which are known. An aspirant can make sure of this with the daily practice of more questions and keeping a track of the time of attempting those questions.
- Practice the previous year’s question papers diligently to get an edge over others and highlight them as significant types of questions. You can also refer to our Entry Online Mocks test for your preparation.
- Preparation without analysis is akin to no preparation at all.
- Once a candidate starts preparing he should make sure to establish a comprehensive daily study plan.
- The next phase will be to complete the topics in a set amount of time.
- ‘Practice makes a man perfect, so it is very vital to practice the questions relating to the themes prepared. Mock tests should do the trick.
- The Analysis kicks in here, only practice won’t help, check out your weak spots and the issues you are suffering with.
- Improve on them, and this will make your brilliant work reach the success it deserves.
Recommended Books For Preparation
All the hopefuls should make sure that they make the best out of themselves this time and prepare exceptionally carefully. One of the study tactics to prepare for this exam is to thoroughly read newspapers every day covering the regional, national and international news. Here is the list of the names for Kerala PSC LDC top books accessible.
- In order to study for general English and general Malayalam sections, candidates can refer to any book available in the market and prepare topic wise as given in the syllabus.
- For General Knowledge additionally, candidates can refer to any books available
- Candidates can refer to NCERT and SCERT books of grades 8 to 10 for Kerala history and Indian history. Both these topics are equally significant.
- Candidates can also follow the PSC bulletin provided by the Kerala Public Service Commission
- For studying the topics covered in the arithmetic portion candidates can go to school textbooks and study the topics that are specified in the Kerala Public Service Commission Lower division clerk syllabus 2021. Candidates can also follow a yearbook for better reference.
Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment FAQ
The criteria will be based on the merit list, the number of candidates who applied for the examination, exam difficulty, the marking scheme and overall performance as per the last recruiting pattern.
The Kerala PSC LDC test length is for one hour and 15 minutes candidates have to attend 100 questions in the provided exam duration as per the last recruitment notification.
Candidates may visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission – Select result – Go to rent list – Download Results.
Add all the correct answers attempted by you and give one mark to each of these correct answers, This easy formula will provide you with your total marks as per the final recruiting pattern.
Read the newspaper Daily and know what is happening in Kerala and India.