Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022 for Written Test, & Interview
Candidates preparing for the Karnataka Bank Clerk exam will be going through a thorough exam pattern set by the board. Currently, the stages are divided into two which are computer based online test and interview examination. Karnataka Bank conducts various examinations for the recruitment of the most deserving, eligible, and qualified candidates for the post of Clerk.
- The Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam is executed in two phases- computer based online test and interview round. Through the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam, the commission recruits candidates in different posts.
- While preparing for the examination the students have to make sure that they are fully familiar with the Karnataka Bank Clerk exam pattern. To get recruited through Karnataka Bank, candidates need to clear the two stages of the exam.
- With the help of the exam pattern, candidates will get an idea about the all-around question paper and topics that are asked in the examination.
In this article, we will be covering the exam pattern of the Karnataka Bank Clerk – Computer based online test and Interview.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
The Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam comprises two stages. Candidates qualifying in the first stage are considered eligible for the second one. Candidates are urged to make note of the exam pattern for better preparation for the exam. The three stages of the Karnataka Bank Clerk exam has been given below:
- Computer Based Online Test
- Interview Round
The standard of questions would be to test the knowledge as is expected of a person who has attained education at least up to graduation level. In the Online Computer based Examination, the papers are as follows in the below-mentioned table.
|Part||Name of the Subjects||Questions||Marks for each Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|2||Computer Knowledge||25||2||50||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||25||2||50||30 minutes|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||25||2||50||25 minutes|
|5||Numerical Ability||40||1||40||30 minutes|
- Questions will be in English only.
- Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
- There will be a negative marking of ¼th mark for each wrong answer.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Interview
Only candidates who have qualified for the online computer based examination and fulfil the eligibility criteria will be called for an interview. The marks obtained in the interview together with the marks obtained in the online computer based examination will be considered for the final merit list.
We hope that you liked the Karnataka Bank Clerk article. For more, keep reading our other articles.
|UP PET Cut Off||UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Date|
|PSSSB Clerk Recruitment||UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment|
|UPSSSC Supply Inspector Salary||SSC MTS Vacancy|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern FAQs
The selection of the candidate is based on two stages in total- Online Computer based test Examination, Interview.
Multiple Choice Questions/Objective Type question is given in the Preliminary Examination
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 in the Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam.
The Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam has 5 different sections like Reasoning, Computer Knowledge, English Language, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) and Numerical Ability.
Questions will be in English only in the Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam.