TNPSC Group 4 Salary 2022
Every year, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) holds a Group 4 exam to select qualified applicants for various government jobs in Tamil Nadu. This combined civil service exam focuses on the direct hiring of applicants who have the required qualifications. TNPSC Group 4 2021 notification is expected to be released in September 2021. The recruitment drive is looking for applicants to fill a total of 10,000+ openings in areas such as Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor, and others. Candidates interested in participating in this massive recruiting process should continue reading to learn more about the TNPSC Group 4 compensation structure, educational requirements, and other details.
Salary Structure for TNPSC Group 4 in 2022
Candidates who pass the exam will receive a large compensation package in addition to the pride of working for the Tamil Nadu government. The TNPSC Group 4 compensation scale will be divided into two levels: Level 8 and Level 10. That’s the cherry on top! Continue reading to learn more about the TNPSC group 4 pay scale.
|TNPSC Grade 4 2021 Salary Scale
|Name of post
|Name of the service
|Village Administrative Officer(VAO)
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
|(Level 8 ) Rs19,500/- to Rs.62000/-
|Junior Assistant(non security)
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service
|Junior Assistant (Security)
|Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial/Judicial Ministerial/Secretariat/Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
|Steno – Typist
|Tamil Nadu Ministerial / Judicial Ministerial Service
|(Level 10) Rs.50,600 to Rs.65,500
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 4 in 2022
Candidates seeking employment with the Tamil Nadu government through TNPSC group 4 recruitment must have completed 10th or SSLC as a minimum requirement for all positions. Aside from this basic requirement, each position has its own set of requirements. Below is a list of some of them.
- Typist: Candidates must have completed the 10th grade / SSLC with a minimum score that allows them to continue their study. In addition, he or she must have passed the Government Technical Examination in typewriting.
- Candidates for the position of steno typist (Grade III) must have completed the 10th grade and passed the Government Technical Examination in typewriting and shorthand.
Applicants for TNPSC Group 4 Typist and Steno Typist positions must have completed a certificate course in Computer on Office Automation that has been recognised by the Technical Education Department.
- VAO: Candidates must have a 10th grade diploma with a minimum grade point average and be eligible to continue their education.
- Field Officer: Industrial training schools will give preference to candidates with field or survey experience.
- Candidates for Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Grade-I field officer, and Draftsmen must have completed the 10th grade with a minimum grade that allows them to continue their education.
- Candidates should be able to communicate in Tamil fluently and easily. He or she will be required to be fluent in the language.
One of the most appealing aspects of the TNPSC Grade 4 recruitment process is that candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Age relaxation is also available for candidates from underserved populations. Here are the age requirements for TNPSC Grade 4 recruitment.
- Candidates in general: The age range is 18 to 30 years old.
- SC/ST/All Community Widows: The age range is 18 to 35 years old.
- Backward Class and Backward Class Muslims: Most Backward Class/ Denotified Communities, Backward Class and Backward Class Muslims: The age range is 18 to 32 years old.
- Candidates who have completed an ITI programme for the position of Field Surveyor and Draftsman include: The age range is 18 to 35 years old.
FAQs TNPSC Salary 2022
VAO’s expected salary ranges from 19500 to 62000 rupees. The candidate is likely to be offered a salary somewhere in this range.
TNPSC Group 4 candidates would be awarded a salary ranging from Rs.19,500 to Rs.65,500/- depending on the position they apply for.
The General Category Candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
Yes, 12th grade graduates are eligible to appear for the TNPSC Group 4 exam, which is a matriculation level exam for Group D positions.
Candidates must be able to converse fluently and readily in Tamil.