This article is about the Salary structure for the assistant post in The Kerala High Court salary contain grade pay, additional perks, and allowances along with the basic pay. Aspirants who are selected for the post of Assistant in the Kerala High Court will receive a salary of INR 39,300 to INR 83,000 per month including allowances like Dearness allowance and other allowances. The selected aspirants got a handsome salary, perks & benefits, and most important thing is that the stability of the job. Those aspirants who want to do a job in the Kerala High Court must be aware of the Salary of the Kerala High Court. You can also check complete details about the Kerala High Court Pay Scale And Allowances in the below section. The Kerala High Court will conduct an Objective Test, Descriptive Test, and Interview to recruit the most deserving candidates for the Assistant post in Kerala. Aspirants are required to clear all the selection stages to be considered eligible for the final appointment of the post.
- The Kerala HC Assistant salary ranges between INR 39,300 to INR 83,000 per month with dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical, travelling, etc.
- There is a probation period of 2 years and after completing that, the aspirants can avail of additional perks and allowances which they will get with the Kerala High Court Assistant Salary.
- All the Kerala High Court Assistant aspirants should be conversant with the duties and responsibilities of the post before applying for the recruitment process so that they experience no confusion or stress after they are selected for the post.
- Before applying for the post, aspirants must check all the Kerala High Court Assistant Qualifications
- Scroll through this page to get complete information about Kerala High Court Assistant Salary Structure along with the job profile, perks & allowances, probation period, promotion, and career growth.
Annual Package of Kerala High Court Assistant
It is expected that the Kerala High Court Assistant annual package would be around INR 5,00,000 to INR 10,00,000 per annum along with the Grade Pay, Additional Perks, and Allowances provided by the KHC. Other than this there is various perks and allowances, the employees will also get to participate in the regular promotion activities as per their seniority level, fitness, and job performance.
Salary Structure of Kerala High Court Assistant
The Kerala High Court Assistant Salary Structure contains pay scale, grade up, and several other perks and allowances as per the Government of Kerala. This is the information related to the salary structure.
|Name of Conducting Body||Kerala High Court Assistant|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Pay Scale||INR 39,300 – INR 83,000|
|Allowances||House Rent AllowancesDearness AllowancesMedical AllowanceTravelling AllowancesOther Allowances|
In-Hand Salary for Kerala High Court Assistant
The in-hand KHC Assistant salary is the total payment which includes grade pay, perks, and allowances received by an employee at the end of every month. The In-hand salary will be increased for the Assistant post of Kerala High Court when there will be an increase in the experience of the employee along with the basic salary and other allowance. The Kerala High Court Assistant Salary for Assistant is INR 39,300 – INR 83,000 per month.
Job Profile for Kerala High Court Assistant
The aspirants must be known about the job profile of Assistant in Kerala High Court. The Kerala High Court Assistant will be eligible to receive various perks and allowances other than the salary. Therefore, the aspirants should have complete information about the duties and responsibilities before applying for the post.
- Prepare and issue documents of the court, including court proceedings, release documentation, and sentencing information.
- Managing and arranging the files and the documents in the court.
- Answering queries from the general public related to the court appearances, outstanding warrants, witness fee, judicial procedure, payment of fine, and trial dates.
- The job responsibility of the Kerala High Court Assistant also includes examining the legal documents submitted to the courts for the adherence of laws or court procedure.
- Recording court proceedings with the help of the recording equipment is also a part of the job responsibility of the Kerala High Court Assistant.
Probation Period for the post of Assitant In Kerala High Court
A probation period is a period of engaging an employee to observe their performance on the suitability of a position. The date of commencement of the probation begins from the date on which the employee joins duty in the department on a regular basis. During the probation period, the aspirants will get familiar with working conditions along with the duties and responsibilities associated with the Kerala High Court Assistant post. The average probation period of high court jobs is 2 years. In case the service during the probation period is not found satisfactory, then the probation period may get extended for a certain period of time.
Career Growth and Promotion in Kerala High Court for the post of Assistant
The career growth and the promotion of Kerala High Court Assistant employees depend on various factors including seniority, fitness, and work performance. After the completion of the probation period, the employees will be entitled to receive all the benefits and allowances along with the Kerala High Court Assistant Salary. They will also get the opportunity to grab the additional benefits if they perform well in their posts. Aspirants are advised to fulfil all their jobs and responsibilities with full dedication.
FAQs for Kerala High Court Assistant Salary
There are various allowances like:-
House Rent Allowances
The Kerala High Court Assistant Salary for Assistant is INR 39,300 – INR 83,000 per month.
Yes, Once the probation period is completed, the aspirants may receive additional perks and allowances along with the fixed Kerala High Court Assistant Salary based on their performance on the job.
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the objective test, descriptive test, and interview round.