The Indian Navy is extremely proud to announce their flagship event, a one-of-a-kind national level quiz competition called ‘THINQ Navy Quiz‘ We invite 7,500 schools from across the country to celebrate ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ and commemorate our great nation’s glorious journey of 75 years of independence.
This event aims to provide the brightest, young minds, our country’s future leaders, with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the ‘way of life’ of the Indian Navy and instil a sense of national pride and patriotism while testing their knowledge and intellect.
Check out: The Cheetah in India Quiz Answers
Continue reading this article to get more insights on the THINQ quiz 2022.
THINQ Navy Quiz 2022 Overview
Below is given a brief overview of the THINQ Navy Quiz 2022:
|Name of Quiz Competition||THINQ Navy Quiz|
|Launched By||Indian Navy|
|Mode of Register||Online Mode|
|Eligible Student||9th to 12th Standard|
Registration Steps for the THINQ Navy Quiz
To register for the Indian Navy THINQ quiz, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Indian Navy quiz competition’s official website.
- This will open and provide you with a link to the Indian Navy quiz competition. Please click on
- the same hyperlink
- You will be taken to a new web page with two registration options on the right side.
- and sign in
- When you click on the registration option, the registration form will appear.
- First, enter your school’s name, address, registration number, and contact information.
- details about numbers, and so on
- Enter the personal information for the two students and the teacher now.
- The OTP number will be sent to your registered mobile phone. Enter the OPT number in the given space.
- You must now enter your username and password. Enter a password once more for verification.
- You can later log in and take the quiz using your username and password.
Navy THINQ Quiz: Eligibility Criteria
The following are the prerequisites for participating in the Indian Navy THINQ Quiz:
- All students in India are eligible to compete in the Indian Navy quiz competition 2022.
- If you are in the ninth to twelfth grades. Then you are eligible to enter this competition.
- A preliminary round will be used in the selection process.
- Two students will be chosen from the school, and one teacher will accompany them.
Syllabus for the THINQ Quiz 2022
We’ve already discussed how students from the sixth to the twelfth grades are eligible to compete in the Indian Navy quiz competition 2022. They must adhere to the syllabus in order to prepare for the competition. You must prepare for all of the topics covered in the following sections: –
- Current Affairs
- Food and Lifestyle
- World GK
- Entertainment, Science and Technology, and so on.
General Terms for Indian Navy THINQ Quiz
Check out the following terms and conditions for Navy THINQ Quiz:
- The quiz is only open to schools located within India’s geographical boundaries.
- Each team will have two members and one standby. The team should be accompanied by a teacher from the school.
- Questions will be based on General Knowledge/GK. The quiz will cover a wide range of topics, including India, History, Culture & Heritage, Sports, Entertainment, Science & Technology, World, Literature & Art, Current Affairs, Food & Lifestyle, Business & Brands, and so on.
- The Quiz is divided into two stages. A) Online Elimination Rounds 1 and 2, as well as the Quarter Finals B) Semi-Finals and Grand Finals on the aircraft carrier / Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
- The qualifying Semi-Finalist teams will have the opportunity to meet and interact with officers and personnel of the Indian Navy in uniform, as well as learn about the exciting world of Naval Operations onboard warships, submarines, aircrafts, and fighter jets, and witness ship and helicopter operations at close quarters while at sea.
- All students’ participation and achievements will be recognised with certificates from The Indian Navy, as well as a number of exciting prizes.
- Registration for the Quiz begins on July 1, 2022.
- The registered teams will be notified of the schedule for Elimination 1, 2, and Quarter Finals.
- The Indian Navy will cover all travel and other expenses for the Semi-Finalists and Finals.
THINQ Navy Quiz Prize
Aside from the above-mentioned rich and unique experience, attractive prizes will be awarded to the winning team, first runner up, second runner up, and all 13 teams participating in the semi-finals. Two participants will be chosen as the best quizzers and will receive attractive prizes.
Hope you found this article on THINQ Navy Quiz helpful. Attempt Queen Elizabeth II Quiz here!
THINQ Navy Quiz FAQs
THINQ is a national-level quiz created by the Indian Navy to commemorate “Azadi Ka Mahotsava.”
Check out the article above to learn about the Quiz registration process.
Students from the ninth to the twelfth grades are all eligible to take the quiz. Refer to the article for more information on the eligibility criteria.
There will be 30 questions total, with a maximum time limit of 10 minutes.
Use the THINQ Navy Quiz mock tests to your advantage.