The Cheetah in India Quiz Answers – Check Out The Answers Now!
The Cheetah in India Quiz Answers: The Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change has organized the quiz, “The Cheetah in India”. The cheetah is the world’s fastest animal. It is the only large carnivore that has gone extinct in the country. The government of India declared Cheetah extinct in the year 1952. It is widely believed that the Maharaja Ramanuj Pratap Singh Deo of Korea, Madhya Pradesh, killed the last three recorded Cheetahs in India in 1947. In the 1970s, India tried reintroducing Asiatic Cheetahs from Iran. However, there was a regime change in Iran following the 1979 Iranian revolution and the deal could not take place.
- Recently, India signed an agreement with Namibia to reintroduce around three Cheetahs in Madhya Pradesh’s Kuno National Park.
- A 10-square-kilometer enclosure has been readied for the purpose.
- India plans to introduce around 50 Cheetahs into the wild over the period of the next 5 years.
Attempt Queen Elizabeth II Quiz Now!
The Cheetah in India Quiz Questions and Answers
The government of India has come up with the “Cheetah in India” quiz to increase awareness about Cheetahs among the people. Let us check out The Cheetah in India Quiz Answers in this article.
- What is the area of Kuno-Palpur National Park?
- 656 sq. km.
- 748 sq. km.
- 948 sq. km.
- 555 sq. km.
Gandhi Jayanti Quiz: Check out here!
- Tiger is the National Animal of-
- South Korea
- Where in India is the Nelapattu Bird Sanctuary?
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- To the PAs of which state are the Cheetahs being reintroduced?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following wild animals don’t roar as Lion does
- What are the threats faced by the grassland animals?
- All of the above
- Statement – Cheetahs are nocturnal animals
- The state bird of Bihar is
- House sparrow
- Indian roller
- Asian Koel
- Northern goshawk
- Which one of the following is true:
- All snakes are poisonous (venomous)
- All dogs are descendants of wolves
- All leopards of Uttarakhand are man-eaters
- Ranthambhore National Park is the best place to see wild Asiatic cheetah
- Jhilmil Jheel Conservation Reserve is in
- Himachal Pradesh
Attempt Engineers Day Quiz Now.
The “Cheetah in India” Quiz Overview
Let’s have a brief overview of The Cheetah in India Quiz.
|Cheetah in India
|Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, Government of India
|Hindi and English
|12 September 2022
|16 September 2022
|Number of Questions Asked
|•Prize for the winner: INR 5000/-•Second prize for Runner up: INR 3000/-•Third prize for the Second runner up: INR 2000/-
The Cheetah in India Quiz – Terms and Conditions
Before you attempt the quiz, you should know about the terms and conditions of the quiz.
- Entry into the Cheetah Quiz is open to eligible entrants only. An eligible entrant is one who is a resident of Indian origin aged 10 years or over. Proof of age and identity will be required.
- In case the winner is a minor, he or she will have to be accompanied by only ONE legal guardian. The guardian will have to carry proof of identity and legal relation with the minor.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details you will give consent to these details being used for the purposes of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- The winners of the Quiz will be announced daily at 5:00 PM. Each of the winners will be notified through telephone and or the email address that they provided along with their submission, within three days of the result announcement.
FAQs on The Cheetah in India Quiz
The Cheetah in India Quiz is conducted by the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
India has signed an agreement with Namibia to reintroduce around three Cheetahs in Madhya Pradesh’s Kuno National Park.
The cheetah was declared extinct in the year 1952 in India.
A total of 10 Questions were asked in the quiz.
16 September 2022 is the last date to attempt the quiz.