Statue of Unity Quiz Questions – Attempt to Upscale your Knowledge
The Statue of Unity, the world’s tallest statue, was built as a tribute to India’s “Iron Man,” Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The Statue of Unity is divided into five zones, three of which are open to the public. These zones include a memorial garden and museum, an exhibition area, and a viewing gallery with a capacity of 200 people. This Viewing Gallery, located at a height of 153 metres, provides a spectacular view of the Sardar Sarovar Dam, its reservoir, and the Satpura and Vindhya mountain ranges. This article contains a Statue of Unity Quiz that you can use to improve your knowledge.
Related: Check out Important National Unity Day Quiz Questions to Upscale your Knowledge
Continue reading for an overview of the Statue of Unity, as well as quiz questions and answers.
The World’s Tallest Statue: The Statue of Unity Overview
Check out the World’s tallest statue’ overview before viewing quiz on statue of unity.
|Date Completed||30 October 2018|
|Material Used||Bronze, concrete, steel|
|Location||Narmada Valley, Kevadiya|
Statue of Unity Quiz
Below are given 10+ Statue of Unity Quiz questions with answers. This quiz on Statue of Unity will help you bolster your knowledge.
1. When is India’s “National Unity Day” observed?
2. What was ‘Iron Man’s’ full name?
Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel
None of the above
3. Who bestowed the title ‘Sardar’ on Vallabhbhai Patel?
Subhash Chandra Bose
4. Sardar Patel received the Bharat Ratna award in what year?
5. How tall is the Statue of Unity?
6. What is the name of the company that built the Statue of Unity?
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd
Larsen & Toubro
Beijing Construction Engineering group
7. The theme of the 2020 Central Vigilance Week is:
Integrity- A Way of Life
Vigilant India, Prosperous India
Eradicate Corruption-Build a New India
Preventive Vigilance as a tool of Good Governance
8. Who made the Statue of Unity?
Shyam Sundar Das
Shyam R Sutar
V Ram Sutar
Ram V Sutar
9. When did the Statue of Unity get its start?
31st October 2013
31st October 2014
28th September 2015
30th October 2013
10. The ‘Run for Unity’ marathon was held on:
31 October 2013
30 October 2015
15 December 2015
15 December 2013
11. Which island is the Statue of Unity located on?
None of the above
12. Sardar Patel was born on what date?
31 October 1875
31 October 1876
30 October 1875
31 October 1877
13. Which river is dammed by the Sardar Sarovar Dam?
14. Patel was born in which district?
Hope you found this article on the Statue of Unity Quiz helpful.
Statue of Unity Quiz FAQs
In 2014, the first National Unity Day was observed.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was dubbed “India’s Iron Man.”
The purpose of National Unity Day is to commemorate Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s contribution to India’s unity.
The strength of national unity inspires every Indian citizen. The day honours our country’s inherent strength and resilience in the face of actual and potential threats to our unity, integrity, and security.
PSUs spent nearly Rs. 2500 crore, according to reports.