SSC JHT Eligibility – Age Limit, Nationality, and Educational Qualification
It is crucial for a candidate to be aware of the SSC JHT eligibility 2022 requirements. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility requirements, they will not be permitted to participate in the hiring process. The candidate must be aware of all requirements for nationality, age, and education for the SSC JHT exam in 2022.
- The age, educational level, and nationality requirements for SSC JHT 2022 are outlined in a set of rules.
- Candidates must meet these requirements in order to be qualified to take the exam.
- Only applicants who meet the requirements of SSC JHT will have their applications acknowledged for the recruitment exam.
SSC JHT Notification 2022 – Overview
|SSC JHT||Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator|
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam name||SSC JHT|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||GEN/OBC – Rs. 100SC/ST/PwD/Female – No Fee|
|Exam Mode||Paper I – Computer BasedPaper II – Offline|
|Exam duration||2 Hours|
|Language||Hindi and English|
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2022
The SSC JHT Eligibility criteria must be fully understood by applicants for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator position. In order to apply for SSC JHT, candidates must meet requirements related to age, education, and nationality. Examine the detailed requirements listed below to see if you meet the requirements to apply for SSC JHT.
Age Limit for SSC Junior Hindi Translator
- The Minimum age requirement is 18 years
- The Maximum age requirement is 30 Years
- Certain categories may qualify for an age restriction relaxation. The following table shows the age relaxation for various categories:
|PwD + OBC||13|
|Defence personnel||3-8 Years|
Educational qualifications for SSC Junior Hindi Translator
Candidates must meet any one of the requirements given below:
- Hindi-language master’s degree with English as a required or optional subject or as the degree-level examination language.
- A master’s degree in English that includes Hindi as a required or optional subject or as the examination language.
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi as the primary language of instruction and English as either a required or elective subject or as the examination language.
- Master’s degree in any subject other than English or Hindi, with English as the primary language of instruction and Hindi as a required or elective subject or as the examination language at the degree level.
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as either a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level, or with either of the two as an examination medium.
- Recognized diploma or certificate program in Hindi to English and English to Hindi translation.
- Two years of experience working in a central or state government office, including a government of India undertaking, as a translator from Hindi to English and vice versa.
Nationality for SSC Junior Hindi Translator
Applicants for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator position must be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A Bhutanese citizen, or
- A subject of Nepal
- a refugee from Tibet who entered India prior to January 1, 1962, or
- a person of Indian descent who moved to India with the intention of staying there permanently (e.g., from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African nations, Vietnam, etc.).
Download the pdf here!
A candidate, not an Indian citizen must have a certificate of eligibility issued in their favor by the Indian government to be considered for an appointment.
FAQs on SSC JHT Eligibility 2022
The Staff Selection Commission holds two rounds of the JHT exam. SSC JHT Paper-I, a multiple-choice question paper, constitutes the first phase. Stage two is SSC JHT Paper-II, which includes questions with a descriptive answer format.
The minimum and maximum age restrictions are 18 and 30 respectively.
Candidates may apply for the SSC JHT recruitment as many times as necessary until they reach the maximum age limit.
For the SSC JHT recruitment, candidates may only apply online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds the SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam to select candidates for the positions of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator in the Government of India.