WB D.EL.ED Admission 2022 – Application form, Eligibility Criteria
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released the college applications for West Bengal DElEd admission 2022. West Bengal DElEd admission applications must be submitted by July 13, 2022. Candidates must receive 50 percent or higher in both their class 10th & 12th board exams from an accredited board in order to be considered for admission to the West Bengal DElEd program.
Candidates from the SC, ST and OBC classes are given a 5% relaxation. The admission process for the West Bengal DElEd is merit-based; the admission board creates a merit list from which additional counseling sessions are conducted. The application must be completed online by the candidates, who must also upload all necessary supporting documentation. Following the verification, a merit list is generated and applications are processed.
Check about WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022
- WB D.EL.ED Admission 2022 – Highlights
- WB D.EL.ED Admission 2022 – Important dates
- Eligibility Criteria for WB D.EL.ED Admission 2022
- WB D.EL.ED Admission form 2022
- Application form fee for WB D.EL.ED Admission
- FAQs on WB D.EL.ED Admission form 2022
WB D.EL.ED Admission 2022 – Highlights
|Course||Diploma in Elementary Education (DELEd)|
|Authority||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Level of Course||Diploma|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||GEN/OBC – 100SC/ST – 50|
WB D.EL.ED Admission 2022 – Important dates
|Online application form availability||25 June 2022|
|Last Date to apply||13 July 2022|
|Scrutiny of Online Applications||To be announced|
|Approval of Merit List||To be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for WB D.EL.ED Admission 2022
Before starting the registration process, applicants should review the WB D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility requirements. The necessary eligibility requirements must be met by candidates. The examination will only be allowed to qualified candidates. Any applicant who is discovered ineligible at any point in the application process will be excluded. The detailed eligibility requirements for the West Bengal Diploma in Elementry Education Exam 2022 are as follows:
The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have successfully completed a 10+2 H.S. or equivalent exam from a board, council, or university that is recognised in their field and have earned a minimum of 50% of their total marks or the sum of the best five.
- Candidates who wish to enrol in Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Nepali, or Santhali as a second language must have completed and passed the High School level with those subjects listed as a requirement.
- For candidates who fall under the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen categories, there is a 5% mark relaxation.
- The applicant should have studied English as a second language or other languages.
- A General category candidate cannot be more than 35 years old when completing the application.
- When filling out the application, a candidate from the SC/ST/PH, and OBC-A and OBC-B categories cannot be older than 40 and 38 years old, respectively.
WB D.EL.ED Admission form 2022
Candidates must fill out an online application form on the West Bengal Board of Primary Education’s official website in order to be considered for admission to the West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education programme.WB DElEd admission is not subject to an entrance exam.
Application forms are checked and verified after submission, along with any uploaded supporting documentation. The relevant institutions send the applications to the login board after they have been verified.
How to apply?
Candidates can fill out the West Bengal D.El.Ed 2022 application form by following the steps listed below:
Step 1: To register, go to the WBBPE’s official website.
Step 2: Select the “Apply Now” link that is located on the website page.
Step 3: A page with the application form will open. Candidates must carefully fill out all of the required fields.
Step 4: After completing the form to the best of your ability, tickmark the declaration and press the “Submit” button.
Step 5:To finish the registration process,and submit the required application fee.
Step 6: Once the registration procedure is complete, applicants can print a copy of the duly completed application form for their records.
Application form fee for WB D.EL.ED Admission
|General & OBC Candidates||INR. 300/-|
|In-Service & Ex-Serviceman categories||INR 300|
FAQs on WB D.EL.ED Admission form 2022
The admission to an institution may not be guaranteed for all of the applicants on the merit list. The candidate’s position on the merit list and the availability of seats determine whether they are admitted to a seat.
The WB D.El.Ed application fee is Rs. 300 for non-reserved applicants and Rs. 150 for reserved applicants.
No, you can only submit an online application for WB D.El.Ed admission 2022.
You can apply on its official website www.wbbpe.org and for further details you can follow the steps given above
The West Bengal Board Of Primary Education will administer the WB D.El.Ed in 2022