The AP PGECET 2022 counseling process will start on the official website in an online mode by the authorities. The registration for the AP PGECET 2022 is the first step for candidates. To qualify for the seat allocation procedure, applicants must also finish the web options entry for the AP PGECET 2022. For candidates who have passed GATE and GPAT and have qualified for AP PGECET, the exam officials organize different AP PGECET counseling sessions. The AP PGECET 2022 counseling procedure includes a number of steps, including fee payment, reporting to the centers, background check, choice filling, and others. AP PGECET 2022 seat allocation will be made according to merit, room allocation, and choice filling for the shortlisted candidates. Learn further about AP PGECET 2022 counseling by reading this article.
Also Check AP POLYCET Counselling 2022
AP PGECET Counseling 2022 – Important dates
|Exam date||July 18 to 20, 2022|
|AP PGECET result date 2022||To be notified|
|Candidate registration start date for GATE/ GPAT aspirants||To be notified|
|Web counseling for GATE/ GPAT aspirants||To be notified|
|Allotment of the seat for GATE/ GPAT||To be notified|
|AP PGECET 2022 counseling registration||To be notified|
|Certificate verification||To be notified|
|Web options||To be notified|
|AP PGECET 2022 seat allotment||To be notified|
Steps for the registration of AP PGECET Counseling 2022
Candidates register for the APPGECET Counseling 2022 by following the steps listed below.
Step 1:Go to appgecet.nic.in to access the official website.
Step 2:You will see the home page.
Step 3:Now look for the link to the APPGECET Counseling 2022 Registration and click on it.
Step 4:After that, enter your login information and click “Submit.”
Step 5:There your counseling registration for APPGECET 2022 will be done.
Procedure for AP PGECET Counseling 2022
Candidates can review the following counseling process described in the article below. A fee of INR 1000 must be paid by applicants in order to attend counseling.
Step 1 Registration
The candidates selected can register for counseling on the official website. All applicants in the General Category must pay INR 1000, and all applicants in the Reserved Category must pay INR 500. Online payment methods include credit or debit cards, net banking, and PayPal.
Step 2 Verification of documents
All candidates must go to the appropriate help center for the following step, document verification. After reporting, each candidate must hand over their rank card to the appropriate official, who will then check the student’s bringing the following documents.
- Rank card,
- Hall Ticket,
- SSC/Intermediate Diploma/Degree Marksheet
- Pass Certificates from Classes 10 through Graduation
- Certificate of Residency Integrated Community Certificate
- Income tax form
- certificate of transfer
Step 4 Choice Filling.
The candidates must create a username And password using their registration number, admit card number, and date of birth. After logging in, an OTP would be sent to the candidates’ registered mobile numbers, allowing them to enter their desired college or institute and courses. Applicants are suggested to select as many options as possible to improve their admissions chances.
Step 5 Seat Allocation
The process of allocating seats for the AP PGECET will be the final step of the procedure. According to merit, seat availability, and preferred filled choices, the exam administrators will distribute the candidates’ seats. The AP PGECET seat allotment letter must be downloaded by candidates, who must then report using a self-reporting system. Additionally, they must show up at the designated colleges or institutions; failure to do so will result in the cancellation of their seats.
AP PGECET Counseling 2022 for GATE/GPAT Scorers
After their documents have been verified, candidates for the AP PGECET 2022 can fill out the online college preference form.
- GPAT/GATE scorers will receive separate counselling.
- AP PGECET 2022 counselling will be used to fill the remaining open seats.
- When seats are available, GPAT and GATE qualifiers are given top priority.
- Each category’s qualifying score will be 30 out of a possible 120.
- Candidates who have passed the GATE or GPAT must pay the appropriate processing fee for the AP PGECET depending on their category.
- Candidates for the general category of the AP PGECET must pay approximately INR 600, while candidates for the reserved category must pay approximately INR 300.
- Based on their cut-off scores, candidates are chosen for the AP PGECET 2022 counseling process. Depending on the course, different cut-off scores apply.
Key Points regarding AP PGECET Counseling 2022
The following are some reminders for candidates concerning the AP PGECET 2022 counseling process:
- For admission to M.Tech, M.E, Ph.D. (PB), and M. Pharmacy programs, GATE/GPAT eligible and qualified applicants must participate in the AP PGECET 2022 web counseling process and visit any of the Helpline centers listed below.
- After the candidates meet all the requirements, admission will be granted.
- As soon as the candidates pay the tuition fee, admission will be confirmed.
- Candidates for the AP PGECET will be able to take any seats that remain after the GATE/GPAT candidates have received their seat assignments.
- The authorities won’t send the candidates a separate notification about the AP PGECET 2022 counseling process.
- The candidates won’t be assured a seat just by going to counseling.
- The candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee using one of the available online methods of payment.
(Gen/OBC candidates) Processing Fee: INR 1000
(applicants from SC/ST)Processing Fee: 500 INR
- The candidates must fill in their GPAT/GATE/AP PGECET 2022 Hall Ticket number when paying online processing fee.
FAQs on AP PGECET Counseling 2022
The SVU administers the AP PGECET test on behalf of APSCHE every year. It is an entrance exam for engineering. Candidates who pass this exam are admitted to M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, and Pharma.D programs at university-affiliated engineering and pharmacy colleges
The AP PGECET 2022 counseling process will start in online mode on the official site, according to the authorities.
The documentation required for AP PGCET counseling is:
Second PUC marks sheet.
Certificate of study.
Mark sheet from the qualifying exam.
SSLC grade card
Provisional degree certificate or a diploma.
income certificate based on caste.
For GATE & GPAT and AP PGECET qualified applicants, the exam officials organize separate AP PGECET counseling.
The admit card number and rank must be used to log in to the candidates’ accounts. A non-refundable payment of Rupees. 1000 for the general category (Rs. 600 for SC/ST) must be paid online by the candidate following successful AP PGECET login.