REET Level 1 Cut Off 2022: Know the factors that affect the cut-off
Before beginning to prepare for the REET Level 1 Examination 2022, a candidate should be aware of the Rajasthan REET cut off, as this will assist you in determining the marks you need to target. Every year, the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER) holds this REET Recruitment examination to hire teachers. Because the exam will be held on July 23rd and 24th, 2022, it is time to start preparing. The REET Level 1 cut off 2022 will be released shortly once the exam is conducted.
- The Rajasthan REET cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates must obtain in order to be selected for the next phase.
- Using the expected REET cut off, you can also set a goal for yourself that you must achieve while preparing for REET Recruitment.
Expected Rajasthan REET Level 1 Cut off
Expected REET Level 1 Cut-off 2022 Marks
Check out the REET Merit List 2022 here!
REET Level 1 Cut-Off Marks 2022: How to Check Them?
The candidate should check the Rajasthan REET cut-off marks in order to know whether they have passed the exam or not. The procedure for determining the REET Level-1 cut-off 2022 marks is outlined below. Check out the detailed instructions for checking the REET Level-1 cut-off marks.
- Candidates must go to the BSER’s official website.
- They must select the REET Level-1 Result Link.
- Candidates must sign in using their registration number and password.
- After entering their information, candidates must click the Submit button.
- Following that, candidates will be able to view their REET Level-1 results and cut-off marks.
Factors Influencing Rajasthan REET Level 1 Cut-Off Scores
Many factors influence the REET Level-1 cut-off marks in 2022. The following are some of the most important factors that influence the Rajasthan REET cut-off marks:
- The total number of REET Level-1 candidates who took the exam.
- The examination’s level of difficulty.
- The subject the candidates have chosen.
- The candidates’ classification
- The number of primary and upper primary teacher vacancies available across the state.
Rajasthan REET Level 1 Exam Pattern
The exam structure is detailed in the REET Notification 2022. We will begin by discussing the REET Syllabus and Pattern for the Level-1 exam.
- The exam will consist of 150 MCQ-Based questions, each worth one mark.
- The time limit for answering the questions is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be divided into five sections.
Child Development and Pedagogy
Minimum Qualifying Marks: Rajasthan REET Level 1 Cut Off
Candidates must prepare for REET 2022 in accordance with the exam pattern in order to score higher. A high score on the awarded certificate aids in the recruitment of teachers in Rajasthan. Candidates can view the expected qualifying marks by category in the table below.
Qualifying marks (expected)
Non-TSP – 60%
TSP – 60%
Non-TSP – 55%
TSP – 36%
SC/ OBC/ MBC/ EWS
Hope you found all the important information related to the Rajasthan REET cut-off. Read about Haryana Teacher Recruitment 2022.
REET Level 1 Cut Off 2022: FAQ
The REET cut offs are available on the official website.
After the exam, the Rajasthan REET merit list will be released.
To pass the exam, candidates must receive at least 60% of the marks allotted.
After passing the exam, you will be given an eligibility certificate that will be valid for the next three years.
The REET result 2022 can be downloaded from the official website.